Thread: Socketed Sbec by Rob with latch adapter.

turbo addict

Socketed Sbec by Rob with latch adapter.

I am going to sell my socketed sbec since I'm now going to put money into the spirit.

It is one of robs cores that he installed one of his latch adapters in. I never got a chance to really use it since the wiring harness is fubar in my car and some issues with robs sbec code. I will also include 2 chips, one is the non UV electronically erasable and the other is the normal UV erased chip. This sbec is ready to run normal smec style chips or your ostrich. I have about 200 in it and would take 175 shipped but I would really like to trade it for a TIII cal(91) or a socketed TIII sbec. I may also be interested in TIII head studs, head gasket, or titanium retainers.

I also have a bare 2 piece manifold that I would sell for 150 or include in a trade

Then I have 2 or 3 spirit r/t arm rests, some white body side moulding, Side skirts 2 front bumpers, a rear bumper, 2 electric drivers seats, 2 passenger seats, 2 sets of rear seats, a trunk lid with decals and wing, 2 hoods, A mint 91 R/T grille, 2 R/T fenders, and a bunch of random interior parts.

Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Re: Socketed Sbec by Rob with latch adapter.

Bump. 150 for the sbec
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Garrett booster

PM sent

turbo addict

I have a wiring harness for a R/T, maybe do a trade?

turbo addict

Eh, sorry but I have one. Have anything else?

turbo addict

Ive got tons of stock stuff, anything in particular you are looking for? No T3 heads sorry, lol

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFromHell View Post
    Ive got tons of stock stuff, anything in particular you are looking for? No T3 heads sorry, lol
    I have quite alot of stock stuff too, dont really need any of that. I need a new headgasket, timing belt, Head studs. The only other thing I could use is a transmission for my shadow. But shipping from Wa is a breaker if you had one.