Thread: TWO PIECE intake..

Hybrid booster

Talking TWO PIECE intake..

OK FIRST $180 TAKES IT. pm me your cell number for pics . comes with a set of injectors. price is plus shipping.. intake is stock no port work at all.

TWO PIECE fuel rail $50.
    parts are in Santa Fe,NM. 87508

no pay pall. money order only.. need to fix my nieces car. she hit hill and bent the spindle and upper control arm last night on her rodeo sport 4x4. so the parts gotta go!

turbo addict

Re: TWO PIECE intake..

so for the intake and fuel rail it would be 180+50=230??

Id do 180 with fuel rail

Hybrid booster

Gawd yall some cheap@sses aint ya he said 180 PLUS SHIPPING for the 2 piece and 50 for the rail and u want it all for that price shipped? Dirty lol man im not listing my 2 piece here now geesh imma ebay it instead they pay more fair. U would think the people here would offer at least 200 plus shipping lol. I got 275 for a complete 2 piece on ebay shipped and 175 for a bare 2 piece recently after only getting offered 150 or so here lol. Free bump glws.
    Those that would sacrifice any liberties for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin When the government fears the people there is liberty; When the people fear their government there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Hybrid booster

i never said best offer. read the add please.. thx for looking..going to ebay at end of day.

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

ebay is hit n miss. you just happen to find some crackhead willing to pay your outrageous prices

ive seen bare intakes go for $100......its all timing really.....i would never pay 180 for a 2 piece without a fuel rail. this listing is kind of scary too. i first thought the seller was selling a complete 2 piece intake, ALONG with ANTOHER seperate fuel rail......guess not......good luck with your sale on ebay.

EDIT: PS if your sole pupose and intentions are to sell parts to make $$$ off of them, why do u even bother list them on the forum. might as well just go straight to ebay, not like your doin us any favors

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    ebay is hit n miss. you just happen to find some crackhead willing to pay your outrageous prices

ive seen bare intakes go for $100......its all timing really.....i would never pay 180 for a 2 piece without a fuel rail. this listing is kind of scary too. i first thought the seller was selling a complete 2 piece intake, ALONG with ANTOHER seperate fuel rail......guess not......good luck with your sale on ebay.

EDIT: PS if your sole pupose and intentions are to sell parts to make $$$ off of them, why do u even bother list them on the forum. might as well just go straight to ebay, not like your doin us any favors
    WTF? Can't you just let a guy sell his stuff in peace, was this really necessary?

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!

Hybrid booster

ok new price for juggy how about $20 american. with injectors,rail and even some free mounting bolts.??? no harness though.. shipping is $250. lmk if you want it now...

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by shellboy View Post
    ok new price for juggy how about $20 american. with injectors,rail and even some free mounting bolts.??? no harness though.. shipping is $250. lmk if you want it now...
    aaww man. shipping is gonna kill this sale. now i feel like all the americans wanting to buy my parts

Hybrid booster

i hate it when that happens!! anyways, sale pending to another board member!! thanks for looking guys!!