Thread: I use this site i found for all sorts of elec/diode/relay how to's very cool site.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

I use this site i found for all sorts of elec/diode/relay how to's very cool site.

http://www.the12volt.com/ohm/basics.asp

It covers so much stuff and it explains how it all works.This should a stickey imop.

boostaholic

Re: I use this site i found for all sorts of elec/diode/relay how to's very cool site

Good like thanks for posting. I know ohms law and how relays work but the resistors are like black magic to me

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: I use this site i found for all sorts of elec/diode/relay how to's very cool site

Its got a ton of info anybody could use,i stole a diag for my remote starter in my DD and worked perfect,I read up on tons of stuff to keep refreshd and a great place to learn about resistors,diodes and how they work.

turbo addict

If anyone wants wiring diagrams for something, just pm me. I will hook you up with access to mitchell on demand.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.