Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby (Resto Mod)

Hybrid booster

Re: 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby (Resto Mod)

very nice and good luck with the sale,I can never find one this nice when I decide to look for them. BTW,I can`t believe people are paying that for those brand x cars,crazy
    10 black Challenger Speedfactory Mopar 10 1of1,544hp,530tq 08 black Charger R/T w/R&T 98 black (slate)Jeep GC 5.9 ,M1,E-codes,headers,BBK 89 black dodge daytona shelby T2,13.6@105 71 black Cuda 383,1988-2009,sold

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

This is an incredible car! I hope to do my Shelby CSX half this good. I saw your whole rebuild process over at SVT.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-post-too.html

Good luck on the sale and free bump from a huge fan!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Directconnection View Post
    Price out a *good* paint job sometime, then tell them you want the undercarriage done, too. Expect a big chunk of that $10k to be gone..... if not all of it.
    yeah...mine was 7500 w/o the undercarriage....

Beautiful Daytona...as someone with a lot of money into a daytona i'm really curious what this ends up selling for. Best of luck in getting the full 15...

oh...and at some point i'll probably be contacting you for a set of the seals =P

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSHELBY View Post
    very nice and good luck with the sale,I can never find one this nice when I decide to look for them. BTW,I can`t believe people are paying that for those brand x cars,crazy
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowjake View Post
    This is an incredible car! I hope to do my Shelby CSX half this good. I saw your whole rebuild process over at SVT.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...-post-too.html

Good luck on the sale and free bump from a huge fan!
    Thanks, I like to troll over there, best video section around IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by 89FerrariShelby View Post
    yeah...mine was 7500 w/o the undercarriage....

Beautiful Daytona...as someone with a lot of money into a daytona i'm really curious what this ends up selling for. Best of luck in getting the full 15...

oh...and at some point i'll probably be contacting you for a set of the seals =P
    Thanks, I am actually out of the states working, and will be for quite some time. I was trying to sell it before I left, will have to make up my mind when I return. The guy I bought it off off already offered 13K but I told him I was holding out, he told me if I had to dump it he would gladly pay that for it. I told him I bet he would...He and his wife are life-long mopar guys with a nice stable. He never actually had that car up for sale, I bought a Turismo from him and he had the Daytona in his garage because they just had a baby and the car seat was a no go. I was looking for a vehicle a couple years later and remembered he had it so I called him up and we worked out some numbers and I took it home. They brought their first born home with it and his wife loves the car, if anything ever happens to me it is actually willed to him. Long story short, when I get home I will rethink the selling of it....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12