View Poll Results: Should I trust the following people with the ability to buy and sell?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - 88wdywoodpecker

29 60.42%
  • No - midnighttoker

34 70.83%
  • Yes - 88wdywoodpecker

9 18.75%
  • Yes - midnighttoker

13 27.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Should they be allowed to sell here?

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Should they be allowed to sell here?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Access to the for sale section has been removed for MNT only. He was the only person that proof was provided against.

The poll while did play some part in this, did not make or break the decision. The facts are that MNT has acted shady, did not properly handle any of the situations that evolved from his poor decisions, still has not resolved what is clearly a disrespect to those he sold parts too, and has shown no remorse or give in those situations. The poll merely was to drive out the details and allowed me to see that he was not willing to make ALL deals right. As for the other member in the poll, she may have been involved in some of this, but I have yet been given enough information to draw a better conclusion.

Thanks,
    Frank
    King Solomon approved.

no,i said what i had to say,and i dont feel like its been resolved.ive explained my side and no one is listening,only believing what they read from everyone else but whatever from the votes no one will buy off me anyway and i wasnt going to even try to sell here due to all this

Pfft he should not be allowed to sell ANYWHERE. Scumbag doesnt understand simple words, then he slithers and double talks as if it were some great misunderstanding on boths side when in fact HE (toker of crack pipes)WAS THE ISSUE TO START WITH!! I love it when he told me offhandley "well you can buy that stuff at the hardware store" you know what f'you..I paid you for parts and insisted I got everything because I didnt have time, so I sent you hard earned money and yet your crudy little pee brain failed to send all items. In fact kick him off this board, screw listening to him any longer. You will NEVER get the truth from him because he's one of those people that actually believe's he done no wrong when clearly his deeds were damaging. Ill bet he's never kept a job for more than three months in his whole life! Reality check pal, your dumb moves and ignorance have led to this, I implore you, for once in your life take some f'ing responsibilty and GO AWAY.

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Thread closed...
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345