Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: midnighttoker

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: midnighttoker

Quote Originally Posted by dwh4784 View Post
    So I wasn't banned then, that's what they did to my account.
    They saw something over here and wanted to teach you a lesson,
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Hybrid booster

i got his complete address if anyone wants it
    1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Spycker View Post
    i got his complete address if anyone wants it
    Do you have the trailer # or just the name of the park?
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by dwh4784 View Post
    Do you have the trailer # or just the name of the park?
    Ouch......

and the problem with living in a wobbly box is......

turbo addict

i sent all of them a message requesting
    to have myself and my for sale removed,
    and left tony a nice message
    anyone have his email?

If you want to complain about Tony (midnighttoker) on TurboDodge.com then write to the new owner of the site.

Be sure to include your phone number and all the details of what has happened to you and the actions of Tony there.

I talked to him (Phil) today and it looks like there might be some changes made but it will take the input of all of you to help.

his e-mail below

pbarbosa@verticalscope.com

His name is Phil

Also to throw gas on a fire:

thanks for the info on Tony to one of my sources who shall remain nameless
    Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 01-29-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Removed address

Garrett booster

Wow! What a petty vindictive prick! Their site was dragging for me as well so I used a browser I never use (no cookies or cached account creds) and guess what? The site loads no problem. Sad.
    Last edited by 87DaytonaPac; 01-28-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: edited to correct wrong info

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Very interesting! Though if you are running a pay site (ie TD), it may be illegal. But I wouldn't be surprised to find it mentioned in the ULA, as a CYA kind of thing...

Here's one for Simon! http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest

Mike

PS I think I might have found out how TD's membership got so big so quick... http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest
    Last edited by zin; 01-28-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Very interesting! Though if you are running a pay site (ie TD), it may be illegal. But I wouldn't be surprised to find it mentioned in the ULA, as a CYA kind of thing...

Here's one for Simon! http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest

Mike
    Where's FRank, lol.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Here's another one it seems they use: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by zin View Post
    Here's another one it seems they use: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest

Mike
    That's nasty,

Hybrid booster

First off let me say that I'm glad that I found this site. Second thank God I passed on his turbo that he has for sale over there. He had it listed as a 57 trim and then changed it to a 50 trim when I told him I was thinking of a Super 50 or a standard 50 trim. There were a few questions asked in the thread about the turbo and he couldn't supply part numbers or anything. And then I posted a thread stating that I was looking at the possibility of getting a set of +40's for my car and he sent me a pm saying that he had a brand new set of flow tested +40's for $120. Went with my gut on that guy and it served me well.

turbo addict

yea the turbo is brand new but he has no info on it on the box? I'd like to have it too but only if it really is a 50 trim with a F1-54 exhaust. If you look there's a 50 trim from someone else for sale there for like $200 less

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    yea the turbo is brand new but he has no info on it on the box? I'd like to have it too but only if it really is a 50 trim with a F1-54 exhaust. If you look there's a 50 trim from someone else for sale there for like $200 less
    I saw that one after doing a little searching and looking around. I think I'm going to just wait at this time though and run my T-2 up to 18-20lbs this upcoming season and then consider an upgrade next winter while the trans is out of the car for a rebuild. Maybe a big valve head and Super 50 trim .

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    54 is a stage 2 (F2) wheel....BTW
    Even though he does not have info on the outside of the box doesn't mean anything. I get plenty of turbos from them with just a long ID number. If you do know know what the numbers/sequence means then it just looks like a really long part number. The important thing is that the Turbonetics tag is on it. All you would have to do is call turbonetics, give them the tag # and they can tell you all about it, if you are worried about it's authenticity.
    The down side is that you get no warranty, unlike buying one from a dealer like us, at least you get a 1 year no fault warranty with it.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

BTW we sell those for $759 NEW with warranty. he is asking $855 and no warranty.......... just saying.......
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict

Yes cindy I know the 54 is the "stage 2" Yes I could call turbonetics and find out but that's more work than I want to do to verify it. Nice price you have on a new turbo. Is it still available with the chryco housing though?

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

You know, i vaguely remember that the first time i got pissed and left TD which was over 5 years ago, it was over some mod or staff member talking about having sex with a 13 year old girl in the chat box. I dont remember who that was. Anyway, seems to me that if you're going to troll your members' pm's fishing for something to hassle them about.. youd think they would pick something more important than 'who's talking about turbo-mopar'.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
    You know, i vaguely remember that the first time i got pissed and left TD which was over 5 years ago, it was over some mod or staff member talking about having sex with a 13 year old girl in the chat box. I dont remember who that was. Anyway, seems to me that if you're going to troll your members' pm's fishing for something to hassle them about.. youd think they would pick something more important than 'who's talking about turbo-mopar'.
    if they where trolling PMs, that is probably why i am banned
    i moved a bunch of good people over here from there..

Garrett booster

I'm going to say this (not in defense for tony but in defense for the rest of the people involved).
    First, IIIII parted those cars out, none of the parts that came off were rolled in gravel or otherwise. I spent weeks in the snow, rain and cold to get those parts off.. the f*ing column wiring was cut because it's a B*TCH to get the those wires out, dude I'm sorry, tony did not want it cut but I did the best that I could do, and it was only like 3 wires or so running to the alarm and toggle switches, so you really should grow up.. you got the whole column and i'm sure after you're as* actually crawled up into that car you would have seen how hard it was to remove and reinstall.. good luck with that..
    and frankly if you want brand new quality parts, you should A. buy them new.. 2. oh wait they're not available.. 3. and finally pay for them..
    now.. also i'd like to add..
    the address posted is yes, ton'y address.. but it is not his house...
    that is his girlfriends house (meaning tony doesn't not own that home) so to post that is actually invasion of HER privacy and not to mention that there is a minor child living in the home so really that's endangerment of a minor.. pretty stupid on your part.. not to mention that the phone number posted is hers as well.. not the smartest move I've ever seen out of someone..
    Put it to you this way..
    If you don't like the parts, (which ALL were legitimately removed from 2 cars *including spare parts included in the purchase of those cars* I REMOVED THEM, I'D KNOW) so don't say he's "buying and reselling parts" he bought rusted out cars and sold the parts that got removed from them.. I have picture proof of the part outs... so stop crying and just don't buy it if you don't wanna deal with a used parts salesman.. get over yourself...
    A few other unnamed individual's and myself talked to the admin "tony" and phil and had most everyone over here unbanned from the site and Clayton is now a moderator again.. so tell me that he isn't on your side?!? Stop taking out what you're mad that Rick did on Tony.. it's stupid.. and not to mention childish..
    I don't even sign onto this site because all you all are is drama..
    I also don't live near Tony and so you can't say that I'm some TN white trash cause I am not from there.. Good luck bashing me cause that's all you all are apparently good at.
    Have a nice time

Garrett booster

so what? is clayton a traitor too?? answer me that, cause i'm sure he's glad to have the mod status... is it like war?? If you are so miserable over there than what do you care?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

and wasn't this martin person the guy on TD that was selling used parts that he bought from people as NOS?? I think I remember that.. but I didn't get into the drama.. far as I remember he bought something from Tony and tried to sell it to another user for a much higher price and advertised it to them in a PM as new old stock and that person came forward calling him a scammer.. hmm..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast