Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: midnighttoker

Re: midnighttoker

Quote Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
    I said where i got the idea from:

That's pretty damn obvious. Maybe you didnt do it. If you didnt, say so. It's possible someone else who i dont even know over there decided they dont like me. Wouldn't surprise me.
    No dont let this pos decieve you, he did it. Funny that now Im having issues after 7yrs, good job ruining a good site Toker. As many ppl he's screw'd over Im not too sure why he isnt banned here, I think we need a new poll "ban Toker", for the record IM a yes.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    Im not too sure why he isnt banned here, I think we need a new poll "ban Toker", for the record IM a yes.
    It sounds like other forums are quick to bad, we are the opposite and try to give every member the benefit of the doubt. We rarely ban people here and almost all those that get a permanent ban are merely spammers. On the rare occasion we ban an active member it is usually due to abrasive personality, abusive language or excessive drama.

This is why this thread must stay on topic so it does not turn into a drama thread when it is supposed to be a resolution thread.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Garrett booster

Well apparently this thread merely caused a bunch of people who were satisfied with what they got to come forward and complain hoping to get some money?! Well sorry to burst everyone's bubble but he isn't rich or anything so if you're jumping in years after you got your part to NOW request your money back (which is exactly what happened with the steering wheel) I'm sorry to disappoint you but you should have done the right thing for yourself and taken it up with your credit card, bank or paypal.
    Oh and dude with the spindle nuts and crap, I packaged the brake parts and asked multiple times what all you needed. You just kept saying "everything", well sorry but I'm a chick and at the time I had just started getting into cars (check my join date) so I don't know what "everything" consists of, I asked you MULTIPLE times to tell me what "everything" was EXACTLY and you refused. Told me I should know, so if you didn't get "EVERYTHING" that's your problem, you should have said so, I honestly didn't believe at the time that you knew what "EVERYTHING" was, you know you had to take spindle nuts and bolts (which I still can't tell you what the F a spindle nut is) so why didn't you use the ones you had? and excuse me for seeming "cheap" as you are, but how much do they even cost anyways? and what if they were rusted? you'd reuse them anyway.
    Stupid.
    Also try to consider the fact that this car is almost 10 years old. Tell me that in ANY of the northern states or states with sun that ALL of your parts on your vehicle are in "brand new" condition because to me that seems to be exactly what you're expecting.
    If you want brand new condition you might as well be buying from cindy because those are the only parts I've ever gotten in
    "brand new condition" and they cost as such.
    If you really want parts for cheap you should take a trip to your local J yard and try to salvage there. I'm sure that even the V6 daytonas have usable interchangeable parts.
    I don't want to be involved in the man drama but the resolution is simple.
    Complain if it's honestly legit. but don't come in over a year after you've had (and been using) the part and now say that it wasn't as expected. You should have complained the day you got it.
    If I bought something on ebay and it's not what I expect I return it IMMEDIATELY. there is something of a "return policy" that's why stores don't take something back after you've had it for a year +.
    anyways, you should be keeping that in mind. It seems to me that even the powers of authority on this site just want to keep the fire going. I'm sure they can understand (when it's been explained time and time again) that the part was bought, payed for and received over a year before the complaint was made. Meaning he has had and been able to use this part for a year and now all of the sudden he wants to complain.
    It's stupid.

Hybrid booster

wow you guys. This thread is ridiculous.

If people really got ripped off by this guy then he should get banned...

Moderators close the thread and stop the ensuing drama <---------------

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I.E. you normally go to jail for stealing from people...why should we let a thief continue to prowl our forum

Quote Originally Posted by 88wdywoodpecker View Post
    Well apparently this thread merely caused a bunch of people who were satisfied with what they got to come forward and complain hoping to get some money?! Well sorry to burst everyone's bubble but he isn't rich or anything so if you're jumping in years after you got your part to NOW request your money back (which is exactly what happened with the steering wheel) I'm sorry to disappoint you but you should have done the right thing for yourself and taken it up with your credit card, bank or paypal.
    Oh and dude with the spindle nuts and crap, I packaged the brake parts and asked multiple times what all you needed. You just kept saying "everything", well sorry but I'm a chick and at the time I had just started getting into cars (check my join date) so I don't know what "everything" consists of, I asked you MULTIPLE times to tell me what "everything" was EXACTLY and you refused. Told me I should know, so if you didn't get "EVERYTHING" that's your problem, you should have said so, I honestly didn't believe at the time that you knew what "EVERYTHING" was, you know you had to take spindle nuts and bolts (which I still can't tell you what the F a spindle nut is) so why didn't you use the ones you had? and excuse me for seeming "cheap" as you are, but how much do they even cost anyways? and what if they were rusted? you'd reuse them anyway.
    Stupid.
    Also try to consider the fact that this car is almost 10 years old. Tell me that in ANY of the northern states or states with sun that ALL of your parts on your vehicle are in "brand new" condition because to me that seems to be exactly what you're expecting.
    If you want brand new condition you might as well be buying from cindy because those are the only parts I've ever gotten in
    "brand new condition" and they cost as such.
    If you really want parts for cheap you should take a trip to your local J yard and try to salvage there. I'm sure that even the V6 daytonas have usable interchangeable parts.
    I don't want to be involved in the man drama but the resolution is simple.
    Complain if it's honestly legit. but don't come in over a year after you've had (and been using) the part and now say that it wasn't as expected. You should have complained the day you got it.
    If I bought something on ebay and it's not what I expect I return it IMMEDIATELY. there is something of a "return policy" that's why stores don't take something back after you've had it for a year +.
    anyways, you should be keeping that in mind. It seems to me that even the powers of authority on this site just want to keep the fire going. I'm sure they can understand (when it's been explained time and time again) that the part was bought, payed for and received over a year before the complaint was made. Meaning he has had and been able to use this part for a year and now all of the sudden he wants to complain.
    It's stupid.
    IIR the issues that you call over a year old were complained about then with zero resolution and I guess people are still miffed? Most people dont forget when they get burned. Are you posting here to help resolve anything or what? If you are trying to resolve stuff, great,please post in this thread. If you are not trying to resolve anything, please refrain from posting in this thread. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 86trbolancer View Post
    wow you guys. This thread is ridiculous.

If people really got ripped off by this guy then he should get banned...

Moderators close the thread and stop the ensuing drama <---------------

I.E. you normally go to jail for stealing from people...why should we let a thief continue to prowl our forum
    Yes, rediculous. The worst part is many transactions didnt happen here and those members including the OP were banned there.

I understand your concern and all of this is being discused in the staff section.

We have enough opinion posts in this thread and the other vote thread, so AGAIN....

PLEASE EVERYONE, lets keep this thread about FEEDBACK and RESOLUTION only. Stuff like:

• Detailed feedback of good or bad issues with MNT.
    • Resolution from MNT about any issues.

MNT or anyone with an open issue with him, please feel free to give us updates.

ALL OTHER POSTS SUBJECT TO REMOVAL WITHOUT WARNING

THANK YOU

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Garrett booster

I just don't see it coming to a resolution, both parties believe they are right in what happened to them and both parties are denying that they wronged the other person, no one will come forward with any verifiable proof. Like Tony deleting the pictures that he sent to people before purchase was made and them denying they were ever sent and pictures. Who deletes things like that and who buys something without seeing it first. Both parties are at fault and I don't think that (given the time between the transaction and the complaint) that there is going to be a resolution so this is all just a pot stirring contest.
    The people that feel as though they were honestly wronged have stepped forward and taken it up with the proper affiliates. Like their banks and such. The others are trying to take blood from a turnip. If he feels he did not do them any wrong then he's not going to just be like "okay since you harassed me enough and now I feel bad I'll just fork it over". He doesn't feel he's done anything wrong. If you want to ban him then do it in my opinion if that justifies it for the site but still, there isn't any good verifiable proof is all I'm trying to say. The thread is just fueling a fire that's not going to easily be put out and it's honestly doing more harm then good. People who WERE happy with their product are now going to come forward just because they feel that this thread has proven that he's a bad person. If I were in his shoes I'd try to defend myself too but there's only so much you can do, and would you just fork over hundreds of dollars because someone "says" you're wrong when you firmly believe they aren't being honest?

I just don't see it coming to a resolution, both parties believe they are right in what happened to them and both parties are denying that they wronged the other person, no one will come forward with any verifiable proof. Like Tony deleting the pictures that he sent to people before purchase was made and them denying they were ever sent and pictures. Who deletes things like that and who buys something without seeing it first. Both parties are at fault and I don't think that (given the time between the transaction and the complaint) that there is going to be a resolution so this is all just a pot stirring contest.
    The people that feel as though they were honestly wronged have stepped forward and taken it up with the proper affiliates. Like their banks and such. The others are trying to take blood from a turnip. If he feels he did not do them any wrong then he's not going to just be like "okay since you harassed me enough and now I feel bad I'll just fork it over". He doesn't feel he's done anything wrong. If you want to ban him then do it in my opinion if that justifies it for the site but still, there isn't any good verifiable proof is all I'm trying to say. The thread is just fueling a fire that's not going to easily be put out and it's honestly doing more harm then good. People who WERE happy with their product are now going to come forward just because they feel that this thread has proven that he's a bad person. If I were in his shoes I'd try to defend myself too but there's only so much you can do, and would you just fork over hundreds of dollars because someone "says" you're wrong when you firmly believe they aren't being honest?
    The "others are trying to take blood from a turnip" they feel they got screwed by the turnip... Three sides to every story, but with so many getting screwed by a turnip, do you see the common denominator? Wait, don't answer that, this conversation is done as it adds zero value to the thread.

You say "this is all just a pot stirring contest" and your last two posts are doing just that. Did I stutter? when I said:

PLEASE EVERYONE, lets keep this thread about FEEDBACK and RESOLUTION only.
    I did not read anything in your last two post about resolution, so please do not post again in this thread. This is a warning.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    No dont let this pos decieve you, he did it. Funny that now Im having issues after 7yrs, good job ruining a good site Toker. As many ppl he's screw'd over Im not too sure why he isnt banned here, I think we need a new poll "ban Toker", for the record IM a yes.

Well at the beginning of this thread, this "person" ruined my regular account with the miserable user hack. I recently started using my old secondary account and now he's done the same to that one. What a piece of petty, vindictive work.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Well it may get worse...
    Since I've posted my experience here, I've had my TD account banned/suspended or whatever, my brother got his banned when he tried logging on from my computer while vacationing here, I've had my email account broken into (the one list in my TD profile), and now my profile on TD is messed up and my access seems to be inhibited for certain searches.

So I guess forum admins probably have access to view your account password don't they? They need to have access to reset it if you loose it, so I imagine they do.
    There are probably laws against that too...
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Ouch. This is horrible. I will advise that you contact the new TD owner directly on these types of situations.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

TIIFIIIWII Turbo Mopar Staff DodgeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    Well it may get worse...
    Since I've posted my experience here, I've had my TD account banned/suspended or whatever, my brother got his banned when he tried logging on from my computer while vacationing here, I've had my email account broken into (the one list in my TD profile), and now my profile on TD is messed up and my access seems to be inhibited for certain searches.

So I guess forum admins probably have access to view your account password don't they? They need to have access to reset it if you loose it, so I imagine they do.
    There are probably laws against that too...
    vBulletin saves passwords in MD5 hash. By default admins can't access this. There is a place in the admin panel that you can run quires against the database and I am sure there is a "mod" for the admin panel to grab the MD5 hash. Also if you have access directly to the database you can get the hash. Once you have that MD5 hash there are website that you can punch that hash in to that will tell you what it is. If you use a crazy long password with unique characters they wouldn't able to easily crack it. If you use a simple password it can be hacked.

http://www.google.com/search?q=md5+hash+decrypt

So to answer your question yes/no they can view your password. Mods have a pretty limited view in the "mod page" and it should be noted Admins can also have a pretty limited view of the Admin page unless they are given rights. An admin can be limited to a just a few things or everything (30ish different things IIRC). So an admin maybe not have access to the database, in which they won't be able to grab your password MD5 hash.

Most online email programs record IP addresses. You can track those IPs.

Also to note. While passwords aren't in plain text your PMs are anyone with access to the database can read your PMs.
    2022 Viper runs 9s

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Ouch. This is horrible. I will advise that you contact the new TD owner directly on these types of situations.

Who is that? I think they should know that MTis using their website as his own personal playground and retribution platform.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

@DodgeZ - thanks for the info Kevin. I didn't know exactly how difficult it was, but I was pretty certain it was possible.

@BAP - do we have any contact info for the new owner?
    I never heard back from anyone when i submitted a question from the TD Contact Us page.
    I hope the new owner can be objective and hasn't already been smoked screened...
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Garrett booster

Not looking like a feedback thread. Y'all do realize that there are SEVERAL admins right? Plenty of people to bad you.. I'm sure it's not entirely what you think. Go ahead and email Phil, it doesn't mean that if you get your account back you won't ruin it on your own. Everyone had the opportunity to have their account back that wanted it, if you've messed it up again that's you.
    This isn't looking like "a bad deals feedback" thread. This is looking like a piss on the admin of TD thread..
    Sorry..

Not looking like a feedback thread. Y'all do realize that there are SEVERAL admins right? Plenty of people to bad you.. I'm sure it's not entirely what you think. Go ahead and email Phil, it doesn't mean that if you get your account back you won't ruin it on your own. Everyone had the opportunity to have their account back that wanted it, if you've messed it up again that's you.
    This isn't looking like "a bad deals feedback" thread. This is looking like a piss on the admin of TD thread..
    Sorry..
    Ya know, I agree that it is unfair that MNT could get a bad rap for a banning done by another TD admin/mod. I am not sure why MNT gets the bad rap instead of other TD admin/mod, I asked him this in a PM conversation and never heard back. Looking back at this thread. i see the following:

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    Well it may get worse...
    Since I've posted my experience (with MNT) here, I've had my TD account banned/suspended or whatever, my brother got his banned when he tried logging on from my computer while vacationing here,
    Maybe this is why people think that MNT is banning them? As soon as they say anything here or there, their account gets locked or messed up there. Hmmm... logic would put 2 and 2 together to get a possibly assumption that MNT *may* be behind it right?

When he asked me about it in a PM I told him that was fine if he didnt do it, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and really if it wasn't him, WHO WAS IT? and why?

Now I want to address this thread. I have been asked several times by both MNT and 88Wdy (who only seems to shows up on TM when this thread is active) why we are not closing this thread. The answer is simple

1 - There are outstanding bad/suspect deals with MNT
    2 - If we close this thread (which was not the first MNT thread) there will undoubtedly be a new MNT thread so why not just collect them all in one thread?

I have cleaned up some of this thread including the posting of MNT personal info. Please everyone, don't do crap like that.

I am watching every post in this thread since my warning. BS will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Garrett booster

Once you banned MNT from this site has he signed on? I seem to think that he is not aloud to reply to the thread, from what I understand. You have silenced his voice so this thread has merely become a bashing thread. IMHO I wonder why you (JT) are the only one in communication with MNT and the only staff member to repeatedly post in this thread. Where are the rest of the "gung-go" staff at? Why do they not have an opinion?
    You are correct about me only signing on to view this thread (regardless of the fact that I've been on multiple times this week and this is the first time I have looked at THIS thread),
    There are two main reasons, why none of the old frequenters (including myself) of this site do not come around, that are still active on TD.
    1. because of the constant drama, that does not go on on TD, and seeing as I am now a staff member of TD I can HONESTLY say that there IS NO TM TRASH TALKING going on behind closed doors.
    Further more even after all of the abuse MNT has kept up his end of the bargain, which was: You are aloud to say turbo-mopar.com, tm and turbo mopar..
    For your information, there is a warning system, when threads pop up, like the one that occurred this morning, bashing staff members, The person that started the thread was not actually dealt with by MNT himself, it was dealt with by another member of staff..
    *You* defend all the people coming into this thread, but what happened this morning was an obvious retaliation by someone in this thread, they was not blocked by any IP detector..
    No one is sitting around, rubbing their hands together and making an evil laugh waiting for you or (anyone else0 to sign on so that they can immediately ban you. There are also no "master hackers" getting into people's email and sending out viruses or looking for passwords.. that's ridiculous and childish.
    Honestly you're all acting like a bunch of children.
    2. I don't like some of the individuals on this site, I've had a couple run in's through PM and fell that there are just 1 to many nasty people on this site.. no one trash talks, threatens, or belittles me on turbo dodge.
    MULTIPLE times I have posted something and been told to proverbially "shut my mouth and stop spouting off about things I don't know anything about" or been attacked on a personal level for doing nothing merely but stating my opinion.
    I do save EVERY PM so I do have proof. Nothing has ever been done about it and I've made my complaints through the proper channels.
    If someone wants to be a douche maybe this is the site to be one on.. because every banned member (every warning point even) goes through the sites administrator and OWNER, THROUGH PERSONAL EMAIL.. so if he condones it maybe it's because that person is really a douche.. and any staff member that gives out a warning point or bans someone has their position, reputation and account put on the line, unfortunately if you're a douche TD doesn't put up with it. Everyone get's warned about it before they are banned, and bans usually only last a week unless they start acting stupid. Maybe if you're angry about it, be honest and read the rules.. If you violated one that's what you did wrong.. going in there and starting an argument with another member, and being privately told not to, then doing it again is cause for it. Which a lot of the banned members have done repeatedly.. MNT is still a member, still contributes and still deserves the respect that every other member is privileged to.. so going on the site and harassing over something that shouldn't have taken place to begin with is ridiculous. If you don't trust him, don't buy anything from him. If you bought something and were not satisfied then take it up with the owner of the site.
    TD bashing is not what this thread was intended for. Correct me if I'm wrong? The people aren't getting their problem resolved because of this stupid BS are they? So all in all this isn't resolving anything correct?
    I heard your warning btw, I understand I could be banned for having an opinion but really IMHO this site has just kept going down hill, it's like a bunch of 12 year olds throwing there "you know what's" out on the table and challenging the other guy in a "who's got the bigger one" competition.
    Good luck with that. Sorry for being able to see the wrong in all of this.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

BS.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Once you banned MNT from this site has he signed on? I seem to think that he is not aloud to reply to the thread, from what I understand. You have silenced his voice so this thread has merely become a bashing thread. IMHO I wonder why you (JT) are the only one in communication with MNT and the only staff member to repeatedly post in this thread. Where are the rest of the "gung-go" staff at? Why do they not have an opinion?
    You are correct about me only signing on to view this thread (regardless of the fact that I've been on multiple times this week and this is the first time I have looked at THIS thread),
    There are two main reasons, why none of the old frequenters (including myself) of this site do not come around, that are still active on TD.
    1. because of the constant drama, that does not go on on TD, and seeing as I am now a staff member of TD I can HONESTLY say that there IS NO TM TRASH TALKING going on behind closed doors.
    Further more even after all of the abuse MNT has kept up his end of the bargain, which was: You are aloud to say turbo-mopar.com, tm and turbo mopar..
    For your information, there is a warning system, when threads pop up, like the one that occurred this morning, bashing staff members, The person that started the thread was not actually dealt with by MNT himself, it was dealt with by another member of staff..
    *You* defend all the people coming into this thread, but what happened this morning was an obvious retaliation by someone in this thread, they was not blocked by any IP detector..
    No one is sitting around, rubbing their hands together and making an evil laugh waiting for you or (anyone else0 to sign on so that they can immediately ban you. There are also no "master hackers" getting into people's email and sending out viruses or looking for passwords.. that's ridiculous and childish.
    Honestly you're all acting like a bunch of children.
    2. I don't like some of the individuals on this site, I've had a couple run in's through PM and fell that there are just 1 to many nasty people on this site.. no one trash talks, threatens, or belittles me on turbo dodge.
    MULTIPLE times I have posted something and been told to proverbially "shut my mouth and stop spouting off about things I don't know anything about" or been attacked on a personal level for doing nothing merely but stating my opinion.
    I do save EVERY PM so I do have proof. Nothing has ever been done about it and I've made my complaints through the proper channels.
    If someone wants to be a douche maybe this is the site to be one on.. because every banned member (every warning point even) goes through the sites administrator and OWNER, THROUGH PERSONAL EMAIL.. so if he condones it maybe it's because that person is really a douche.. and any staff member that gives out a warning point or bans someone has their position, reputation and account put on the line, unfortunately if you're a douche TD doesn't put up with it. Everyone get's warned about it before they are banned, and bans usually only last a week unless they start acting stupid. Maybe if you're angry about it, be honest and read the rules.. If you violated one that's what you did wrong.. going in there and starting an argument with another member, and being privately told not to, then doing it again is cause for it. Which a lot of the banned members have done repeatedly.. MNT is still a member, still contributes and still deserves the respect that every other member is privileged to.. so going on the site and harassing over something that shouldn't have taken place to begin with is ridiculous. If you don't trust him, don't buy anything from him. If you bought something and were not satisfied then take it up with the owner of the site.
    TD bashing is not what this thread was intended for. Correct me if I'm wrong? The people aren't getting their problem resolved because of this stupid BS are they? So all in all this isn't resolving anything correct?
    I heard your warning btw, I understand I could be banned for having an opinion but really IMHO this site has just kept going down hill, it's like a bunch of 12 year olds throwing there "you know what's" out on the table and challenging the other guy in a "who's got the bigger one" competition.
    Good luck with that. Sorry for being able to see the wrong in all of this.

He wasn't banned until about 5 minutes ago with he started harassing the staff and creating fake accounts. He was able to always view this thread. He had the chance to resolve his bad deals and he failed. Don't let him bring you down... stay clear of him. He is bad news so don't make excuses for him.
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011