Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: midnighttoker

midnighttoker

BS

i have the PM's where you "claimed" the wheel was fine,the engine harness was fine but supposedly the interior harness was trashed,then you changed your story to the wheel was torn too.i will be more than happy to post them up for you to choke on your words.we all know you buy parts to re-sell as NOS,notice your TD account is banned? wonder why,Phil seen your commercial PM'n and banned your account

Just got this memorable e-mail from Tony (AKA Midnightoker) who is a rip-off master. I am banned now from TurboDodge.com for telling the truth. Tony is apparently in with his pal that runs the site. I gave a negative review of Tony after he sent me a bunch of garbage T3 parts. Then he gave me one. Eventually the owner of the site removed both of the negative reviews. Nothing like cleaning up a messy situation where a moderator was accused of being a crook.

The comment above about me buying up parts to "re-sell as NOS" is ridiculous. If this means that I buy used parts to sell as NOS that of course is not true. Nearly all of the 39,000 part numbers I stock from the 1930s to the present were bought long before any of the internet forums existed. If I have a used part versus a used one they are marked as such. And I, unlike my friend MR Toker,will refund any purchase if the customer is not satisfied.

Personally I enjoy participating in the various Mopar forums and own 2 turbo Daytonas myself. However the internet forums are rife with scams and often it is difficult to ever get your money back. Too many hide in the anonimity of the internet. No phone numbers,no address,no real names. I put that info in any of my ads. I never try to hide behind this medium.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Re: midnighttoker

And so it starts, MNT is a major con artist and uses his admin status to hide. This guy needs to be hunted and beaten.

Your not the only one and you won't be the last until we get the word out. He's a crook, plain and simple.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor DOHCRT's Avatar

I guess it's hit or miss with some of these guys. I bought a complete TIII head and some other things over the last year or so and had no issues and the parts were as advertised and packaged real well.

Vic in Phoenix
    dohcrt@cox.net

91 Spirit R/T x4
    92 Spirit R/T x2
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    84 Rampage TII
    97 Ram (Buzzin Half Dozen)
    69 Dart GT 'Vert

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCRT View Post
    I guess it's hit or miss with some of these guys. I bought a complete TIII head and some other things over the last year or so and had no issues and the parts were as advertised and packaged real well.
    You got lucky. Go buy a lottery ticket, lol.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Hybrid booster

I would tend to trust martin on this, he really has had some great parts for me over the years. He's eveb gotten more patient with me when i dont have a part number. Martin is a great trust worthy seller and knows his stuff.

Maybe I should, by the way I got the 710 caps. They are pretty nice, quite a bit of heft in them huh? Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    You got lucky. Go buy a lottery ticket, lol.

Vic in Phoenix
    dohcrt@cox.net

91 Spirit R/T x4
    92 Spirit R/T x2
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    84 Rampage TII
    69 Dart GT 'Vert

Maybe I should, by the way I got the 710 caps. They are pretty nice, quite a bit of heft in them huh? Thanks!!!
    Great, I gave you an extra one for taking so long, its the lighter one, hehehe. Just add 1 psi of boost to make up for the weight,

You know; as I opened the package and the 2 rolls of tape and bubble wrap I thought to myself "I thought I only ordered 3? but then I needed another beer and just blew it off"... So I was coherent after all?!?! Thanks!!!

Vic in Phoenix
    dohcrt@cox.net

91 Spirit R/T x4
    92 Spirit R/T x2
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    84 Rampage TII
    69 Dart GT 'Vert

Hybrid booster

---- that guy. i swear he tried pushing me to buy some t2 rods that were supposely brand new and never touched. ALSO he
    banned my accounts there because i cursed at him for his bullshitness and look below

1985 Dodge Shelby Charger *never ending project* 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z *SOLD* 1989 Chrysler Lebaron 2.5 Turbo Convertible *CRUSHED* 2001 Dodge Stratus R/T *SOLD* 2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L

turbo addict

Yea perhaps its time to add em to the master scammer list, is that still around?

I bought a HKS bov and Shelby boost gauge for a pbody off him, both were placed in a shoe side box with no packing, the 5lb BOV had its way with the plastic gauge and upon further investigation the BOV for sure is not HKS.

meh, what goes around comes around. karma wins in the end.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Wasn't this the douche bag that kept obsessively bumping his F.S. threads?

Banned Turbo Mopar Contributor

thats the guy that banned me from TD. shortly after I had dealings with him. I was even the nice guy to refund the $$$ even after he said he would take the part (cant remmeber what it was now) then decided to back out.

its nice to know he can hide behind is admin status and keep all that positive feedback, while always taking out the negative

Why, he thinks pretty high of himself and their crap site, lol.

You know; as I opened the package and the 2 rolls of tape and bubble wrap I thought to myself "I thought I only ordered 3? but then I needed another beer and just blew it off"... So I was coherent after all?!?! Thanks!!!
    Bet your glad your drugs aren't making you see double, lol.
    Last edited by turbovanmanČ; 01-26-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Yeah, a douche bag who doesnt understand simple words like "EVERYTHING" and then has some trailer trash crack whore give me crap because I wanted everything...wtf....apparently he let her pull the parts off, they looked like they'd been rolled in gravel then box'd. Im telling you those people shouldnt reproduce!

Hybrid booster

I nearly bought a T3 Rad/Ic setup from him but he must have thought it was made of gold. Got it from another member here for $70 less. I believe I saved myself quite a headache on that one! Oh and I also got banned from TD for mentioning his thread bumping on TM. A class act, no doubt.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy View Post
    its nice to know he can hide behind is admin status and keep all that positive feedback, while always taking out the negative
    wow

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

no one knows where he lives? if so i can find a video with him/ driving a daytona and showing the license plates

Glad to see that others here realize that midnightoker is constantly selling his stuff and then bumping his posts about every other minute. The few times I posted ads there (and they were few and far between) all I got was crap from him about that I needed to be a paid sponsor on the site. And sad to see that I'm not the only one who got a box (falling apart) of junk parts that were improperly packed,wires hacked on the harness and the steering column,leather steering wheel that looked like crap and then he had the balls to accuse me of being at fault AND the best one was he said that I had switched the pictures that I took of the wheel he sent.

As you will see below he made all sorts of dumbass excuses except for blaming gravity,sunspots or spores for his actions. His responses are exactly what he wrote back to me .....honest!

So here is the response that I wrote to the administrator of the site:

WAS FOR 92 DAYTONA T3 PARTS. 280.00 for parts/shipping. I wanted the leather wheel and the engine,dash harnesses. He said he had no puller so he would send the wheel/column.

correspondence IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER RECEIVED:

HE:
    its 230 plus shipping so 280 total.i know its high but it could be worse LOL i was goin to sell the dash harness for 60 by it self,150 for the engine harness and 80 for the column

ME: I ASKED HIM TO MAKE SURE THE HARNESSES WERE UNCUT

HE:
    nope,told everyone not to cut anything

ME: After receiving the parts I wrote to him about the cut wires. (the engine bay harness was fine,however,the dash harness had a 21 wire bundle cut from the steering column along with other wires cut in various other places)

HE:
    when it was pulled there was no cut wires.it was a wiring mess though,he had speaker wires in there,an alarm but we didnt cut any wires.when i did the 2 daytona's we didnt cut any wires either and this is the 3rd daytona ive parted

ME: I wanted to talk to him as the e-mails were getting numerous and I wanted to talk to call him

HE:
    no phone right now my minutes are low right now,and im not sure when i can get more

ME: I was unhappy with the transaction. I had a steering wheel that had been in the sun so the top part of it was full of small cracks AND it had 2 small slices on the sides. So all I had for the 280.00 was a underhood harnees that I could use. I wanted to return the wheel which I had removed from the column.

HE:
    look,im flat broke,i dont know what you want from me,i have never had anyone complain about anything they bought.i threw it in for free so its not like you paid for it.
    steering column-80
    50 for shipping=280
    dash harness 60=340
    so yes the rest of the harness was included for free
    ok,i dont want to sit here and battle,the one PM says the wheel and engine harness are the only things im happy with.now that i showed you the break down on what you paid for and that the dash back was free.the wheel is now damaged.PARTS ARE SOLD AS IS NO WARRANTY,NO REFUNDS
    HE:
    sorry to seem/sound rude.at first the engine harness and wheel were fine,now the wheel isnt.i have been unemployed for a year,found some work and now its dead.i have a 5 year old and a mortgage/bills and am barely making it.my new r/t has cost an additional 1300 on top of it.this is what is paying my bills and keeping food and clothes on my kids back.i feel like yuo think you got screwed on the harness and want some cash back and thats not the way it is.i sent the rest of the harness for free when i could have made an extra 60 on it just because the total was high.i normally give the shelby z parts away,but i know the 92-93 are more rare and everyone contacted me on parts when it was for sale.i did not want to even part it out to begin with.plus me feedback is 100%,no one has ever complained about anything before,i take my tome to remove stuff and have spent countless hours doin it,not to mention i dont make nothin on labor just the parts
    Now this NO WARRANTY/NO REFUNDS was not posted in the ad as I remember. Also it might be noted that the whole column/wiring was in one box with NO packing. The only damage that might have happened would be the 2 small slices in the wheel. He seems to think that the wheel was perfect and it arrived damaged. I wrote and asked if I returned the wheel could I get something else he had in that or another ad as he had stated that he was broke and that gave him a way of taking care of a customer without a cash transaction. He apparently doesn't want to do that either. Also if he had taken the time to look at the wheel and had described it's condition accurately I would have never bought it. That would have saved both of us the time and money wasted on the shipping of the column/wheel. It should be noted that the financial condition of the seller has nothing to do with the sale of an item or any refund. He might want to state in further ads that he is broke,has no phone and there are no refunds.
    I sell Mopar parts for a living and have been doing so for 30 years. If a customer wants to return something they can and get a full refund as long as it is in the same condition it was in,hadn't been installed or is electrical in nature. Nobody can complain about my service or my packing and I take the blame if it was my fault about a wrong part,etc. I don't argue because if the part comes back I can always sell it to someone else.

IT should be noted that the harness and wheel are not worth 280.00 no matter how much effort it was to remove those items due to their condition. Also whoever removed the column didn't take the time to remove the wires at the column as that bundle goes into the main harness from there. They cut the 21 wires rendering the dash harness junk.

If he wants to refund my money I will send it all back and he can resell it to someone else.

The seller wanted pics of the wheel so here they are:

After sending these pictures he accused me lying and that these pictures were not the wheel he sent me.Really amazing that in 30 years of selling Mopar fulltime that this has ever happened. So I guess this is how I managed to amass 39,000 part numbers in my inventory,buying parts and then sending back the worst one so I can keep the best one. 30 years of this and no complaints from Hemmings Motor News and all the other publications and clubs that are not online. Plus the regular customers who resell what they buy from me. Never had any issues that couldn't be resolved by the customer sending back the part for a refund. Thousands of customers over 30 years and nobody ever had any problems with the way I do business.

He's broke, WTF, he constantly rapes and pillages crap parts yet he's broke?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

crack is getting expensive.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast