Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: midnighttoker

turbo addict

Re: midnighttoker

Quote Originally Posted by tehdrizzle View Post
    I asked him about that cal as well and he said that it was a "custom" stage 5 cal that was done for him. Well, then how the hell would it work on anyone else's car unless it was setup the same? He must do a line of crack every morning before starting his day.
    lol yea

thats funny cause i just listed it for sale and you didnt want to buy the turbo after seeing this thread so your full ofshitt.i never talked to you about selling my supposed custom cal EVER.its a new stock cal and was just recently listed,but carry on with the bashing away douche bags

Hybrid booster

God you are so stupid, I asked you back when you originally listed it a couple of months back and no ---- I didn't buy it from you, that's because you lied about it. The red flag for me was when I told you I was going to hold out for a 50 trim and you came back to say, "Oh wait, this is a 50 trim not a 57 trim. Really? You didn't know that off the bat? You just said that because you couldn't and still can't sell the damn thing. Instead of lying about how bad you need rent and selling parts off of people's pity why don't you sell that shitty looking VNT to someone as a parts car?

TD has really gone down hill since the older days, especially since it's run by tools like you.
    Last edited by tehdrizzle; 03-11-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

After all these years i finally got blacklisted from TD. It didnt load for about 3 days and then the thought finally occurred to me, 'WAIT. what if someone got a stick up their --- and took it out on me? TD is famous for this..' Sure enough, the site loaded instantly when i went through a proxy. As if that wasnt enough proof, tried logging in through that proxy and bam, now that one's blocked too.

Funny thing, ive never had any dealings with any mods on TD, and i never bothered to cause any stir over there. I barely posted at all in the past 5+ years. The only mod i ever even interacted with was midnighttoker who pm'd me complaining about vague comments i made on TM that he saw when he was trolling over here. I didnt say ---- on TD.

So that's all i have to go on. It's sad because i enjoyed watching the 3.0 section over there and even within the past week he and i posted in the same threads without having any problems there.

I guess i'll just have to use a proxy site to access TD and every time i see someone asking a question that i have the answer to, it'll be tough ---- for them.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
    After all these years i finally got blacklisted from TD. It didnt load for about 3 days and then the thought finally occurred to me, 'WAIT. what if someone got a stick up their --- and took it out on me? TD is famous for this..' Sure enough, the site loaded instantly when i went through a proxy. As if that wasnt enough proof, tried logging in through that proxy and bam, now that one's blocked too.

Funny thing, ive never had any dealings with any mods on TD, and i never bothered to cause any stir over there. I barely posted at all in the past 5+ years. The only mod i ever even interacted with was midnighttoker who pm'd me complaining about vague comments i made on TM that he saw when he was trolling over here. I didnt say ---- on TD.

So that's all i have to go on. It's sad because i enjoyed watching the 3.0 section over there and even within the past week he and i posted in the same threads without having any problems there.

I guess i'll just have to use a proxy site to access TD and every time i see someone asking a question that i have the answer to, it'll be tough ---- for them.
    This site at least has mod's that are honest and don't use their status to rip people off like this guy. I wouldn't go back over there for anything.

ok,im not talking about the turbo.im talking about the stage 5 cal,it was not listed a couple moths back.it was listed this week.for your info the turbo is sold pending payment and the VNT was sold 2 years ago.to vigo,your not banned so i dont know where you get that from

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    Wasn't this the douche bag that kept obsessively bumping his F.S. threads?
    LOL thats him! When I had the Horse Power over there I would go and delete all this "Bumps." He's a retard.

yeah,Mr Horse Power why dont you tell them why your Mr No Power huh.at least i can run a forum and my marriage fukin loser

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by midnighttoker View Post
    yeah,Mr Horse Power why dont you tell them why your Mr No Power huh.at least i can run a forum and my marriage fukin loser
    Keep it classy midnighttoker.

Hybrid booster

Dude you are a looser. Hurry and call your forum owner and tell him I'm over here ratting you out for being a scumbag. Oh I forgot, you are out of minutes on your phone. Time to sell some more parts to put some jingle in your pocket!

I was NEVER there to run TD, it don't pay enough.
    Last edited by Rick; 03-12-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Hybrid booster

He's classy alright. He changed my title on TD to: TD's Assclown. Shows what kind of white trash he really is.

Hybrid booster

That is entirely uncalled for under any circumstances...

Not cool at all....

Hybrid booster

Shows his true colors.

Anyone who knows me personally know my wife and I had some problems a coupe years ago. This has nothing to do with my credibility. Furthermore, I was NEVER on TD to run the forum. I was trusted as a Mod to do housekeeping.

Tony, your actions over on TD are gonna cost you. I don't forgive or forget. Remember that.

really,what i said is uncalled for but the bashing of me,calling me names and shitt is
    OK.nice standards,if everyone would grow up maybe it wouldnt piss me off enough to dish it back out.pick one,it is wrong or right not just in your favor.its all fun and games til i say something to piss someone off.if the staff here did their job this thread would have been closed.on that note im out,im done with the petty BS over here.acting like what you all say is not uncalled for but what i said is outta line.theres a thread on this Rick so if yuo would like me to prove it ill move it to the lounge for everyone to see.then go ahead and call me a liar.people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.if you can dish it out thinking it hurts me to say what you all say,then take it back like a man.and you say you did your job as staff.would you like me to bring in the guy you gave his IP address to so his girl friend could track him down when he left state.yeah what a good,trusted super mod you were

turbo addict

Midnight this ---- is gonna come back and bite you in the as5. Your a big piece of shyt and your showing it right here. You wonder why you cant sell shyt. You lie. Like I said. Why in the fu€k would someone pay 200+shipping for a s5 Fwd cal when they get it new at Fwd for 125? "it's a custom cal and you pay a core at Fwd" sounds like someone would be paying a core to you. Why would I want a cal that is made for YOUR car when if I wanted a s5 cal I can call Cindy tell her what I have and they make a cal. And on top of that not get ripped off. For all we know that is a stock computer your selling with the covers swapped to make it look like an s5 Fwd cal. Your just a ----n scumbag and I don't see you making it very far in life. Maybe it's not all of us. Maybe it's actually you. The whole world isn't out to get you. Keep thinking like that it will get you nowhere. Thanks for banning me on TD for messages in pm. Fu€king dickhead.

Hybrid booster

midnight.. I personally had been trying to stay out of this... But since this damn thread continually keeps popping up I had to check it out... and that is what I saw..

.. and what I know about you is what I have read here..

I promise you YOUR ACTIONS and words here lead me to believe that all of those insulting you might be right..

Now all that being said.. I don't exactly think to highly of what some of the others have said about you in this format...

But whatever....

Guys... I think everyone needs to stick to the facts and have a little class.. Insulting and name calling is nonsense... Even if it is warranted or even truthful... Clearly if this guy is everything you say he is your arguments will stick better if you let him put on displays of who he is instead of carrying on like a bunch of teenagers...

I won't be doing business with the guy anytime soon.. I know that for sure... and maybe I just need to get to know some of you better... and maybe this guy really did something really terrible to ya'll... I dunno... But damn ....

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    He's classy alright. He changed my title on TD to: TD's Assclown. Shows what kind of white trash he really is.
    I thought he apologized for doing these kinds of things just last month?
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Hey now, thats just insulting to us southern white trash folk. Don't put him in with us.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

if the staff here did their job this thread would have been closed.
    Job? That word makes it sound like we are paid to do stuff instead of actually doing the duty for free due to our love for the community and the shelby dodges and turbo mopars of the world. You may forget this site is an independantly owned enthusiast focused site, not a corporate owned money making machine like many other sites these days.

This thread does not need to be closed, but it does need some order. There is no need for name calling etc. form anyone, so please refrain.

So PLEASE, everyone, lets keep this thread on topic, only posts about deals with MNT whether good, bad, or working to resolve them.

THANK YOU.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

to vigo,your not banned so i dont know where you get that from
    I said where i got the idea from:
    It didnt load for about 3 days....Sure enough, the site loaded instantly when i went through a proxy. As if that wasnt enough proof, tried logging in through that proxy and bam, now that one's blocked too.
    That's pretty damn obvious. Maybe you didnt do it. If you didnt, say so. It's possible someone else who i dont even know over there decided they dont like me. Wouldn't surprise me.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast