Thread: 92 iroc r/t

Mitsu booster

92 iroc r/t

Slowly getting there...
    A small set of photos (& 1 video) can be found here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9364551...7624860796288/

(sorry, doesn't seem to want to take embedded links)

Bought it from Bob Fitak, who bought it from Brian Wales, who bought it from Cindy @ FWD. Dealing primarily with rust and wiring issues. I hope to have the paint done by the end of April.

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Re: 92 iroc r/t

Just right click on the image and copy the location. Then all you need to do is post the image location into the insert image box.

Here is the important picture. Car looks good, how about some under the hood pictures?

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Mitsu booster

Hi-- thanks for the tip; I tried that when I created the post but after pasting the URL into the "insert image" text box, it wouldn't display the picture, no nothing (perhaps something to do with Firefox or one of the plugins I use-- I've had this trouble on other boards). I'll try again with IE. I'll see if I can't find some underhood photos.
    That photo you've copied is actually the "before" photo. It looked good from a distance but not so hot up close. Currently the bodywork is about done and it's in primer. It's losing the skunk stripes and going to the original bright white.

Mitsu booster

Well, the bodywork and paint is more-or-less done (I need to wet sand it a bit still). The cladding will need a bit of adjustment and part of the interior needs to be re-installed

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

I need to learn how to do body and paint. I would love to do projects like this.

Mitsu booster

In case anyone was wondering about the status of my R/T, there were paint problems that cropped up-- pressure washing the car caused all sorts of paint peel around the rear quarter windows, strip molding, etc. The guy who did it for me is, of course, going to fix it, but he's other projects going on and this will have to wait until late August for him to take care of it. Oh, well, it never is easy, and I've been busy with other projects myself: '66 Jeep J3000 and I picked up an '03 Passat 1.8 Turbo ("poor man's Audi"). One of these days...