Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shelby Lancer 2 Piece intake and stuffs

Hybrid booster

Re: Shelby Lancer 2 Piece intake and stuffs

Come now, it's not that bad.

I believe you are thinking of someone else in regards to the pictures. The local yard had a GTS that I was going to get the pieces from. When I went back to get them a few weeks later they had crushed the car.

I'm mainly interested in the rear wheel well lips. The rust is only what you see bubbled in the pictures. There is very little rust behind that or underneath the car. The front wheel well I believe I can get from a Daytona in the local yard. The shape appears to be really close. Worst case I can make something up for that area.

As far as buying your shell, while I would love to do that. I believe the cost to buy and ship it would offset any gains.

What kind of performance gains would I realize if I put a stock innercooler on my Turbo 1 Shadow? I havw a Mopar Perfomance Computer on it now. I am certain I would need to upgrade the computer too.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

I fogot to ask the real money question, Is your innercooler still available?
    Save an old turbo mopar for a rainy day. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” --Henry Ford

Garrett booster

to be honest i dont think you can just bolt on an intercooler and go, you have to make some modifications/upgrades to the intake and air hoses.

I do still have my intercooler. $80 shipped.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

yes, you are right , its not so bad. We Arizonians are lucky we don't have a rust issue that severe.

send me your email and i will send you lotso pictures of the car i have.

Oh, I realize you have to plumb the inter cooler and such. I was just stating the part you may have thought i overlooked.

My question pertained to the power increase I would realize by simply adding an inter cooler and the required hardware.

You have a good price for the ic especially if that includes the radiator. An even better price if it includes the airbox and hoses.
    Save an old turbo mopar for a rainy day. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” --Henry Ford

Garrett booster

heh, the radiator has a leak but i plan on using it as a builder for a four core. i dont have all the intercooler hoses anymore, but if you buy the intercooler il throw in the air box and the hoses i have.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

as for the technical specifications , i dont know what the gain would be i would ask the guys in the tech section.

Thanks, but I am laid up presently from a stroke last Oct. It will be a while before I am able to whup on the CSX-T again.

Garrett booster

$200 shipped on the intake? any one?

Garrett booster

sale pending

Garrett booster

intake sold!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12