Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: New LinOma-Bluffs Thread

Hybrid booster

Re: New LinOma-Bluffs Thread

I can make it. Getting ready to go snow blow the driveway. Brrrr. See you there.

turbo addict

Not gonna make it. Have family stuff to take care of. Be careful out there!

How about a Lincoln meet this time

Hybrid booster

Depends on if the Lincoln guys can make it. Recently they have not been able to make it because of work schedules. Of course no one except Brian and I made the last one. Where do you want to meet down there?

I dunno, wanting a meeting in Lincoln was the farthest I got.

turbo addict

Grab the reins and make a date Nate. Give 1.5 weeks notice and I can get the day/afternoon off.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

I wish Rock 'N Roll Runza was still around. That place was always fun.

turbo addict

When is this happening? Id like to be able to make it. Anyone decide anything?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86Shelby View Post
    Grab the reins and make a date. Give 1.5 weeks notice and I can get the day/afternoon off.

Hybrid booster

Anybody up for two meets this month, one in Lincoln and one in Omaha? The 2011 Midlands International Auto Show runs from January 20th to 23rd at the Qwest Center. Who's interested in going? I'd suggest Sunday the 23rd. See http://www.omahaautoshow.com for more info.

Nate, have you come up with any ideas for a Lincoln meet? I'm thinking that a planning meeting, to plan meets and events for the upcoming year, might be a good idea. I think it would be easier to attract new members if we could plan the meets further in advance, and publicize a schedule here on Turbo-Mopar.com and on a Linoma-Bluffs SDAC web site. Maybe meet at a restaurant in Lincoln (of Nate's choosing!), try to get as many members to come as possible, and try to hash out a schedule of what we want to do for a meet for each month.

So I'm in charge now?

I haven't yet, I'll give it some thought this week.

Hybrid booster

I'll probably make the Lincoln one but not the Omaha show. I only get Sundays off with the family so 2 of 4 days would not be good. Our next meet is this weekend so hurry up and decide so everyone can try to make it for a change.

Hybrid booster

I noticed that the Minnesota SDAC (MNSDAC) group has posted their monthly schedule for 2011 in the "SDAC Chapters" forum. I think it would be a good idea to do something similar. We wouldn't necessarily have to plan each month right away, but at least try to plan the next several months, and other months that we know what we want to do (such as annual car shows like the Mopar one). Opinions?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by PentastarBooster View Post
    I noticed that the Minnesota SDAC (MNSDAC) group has posted their monthly schedule for 2011 in the "SDAC Chapters" forum. I think it would be a good idea to do something similar. We wouldn't necessarily have to plan each month right away, but at least try to plan the next several months, and other months that we know what we want to do (such as annual car shows like the Mopar one). Opinions?
    Sounds like a good idea, our group is so small that it is hard to accommodate everyones needs that far in advance. I guess with everyone being able to plan ahead maybe more of us would be able to make the meets? Maybe also make more Events as a group such as the WOW and other activities?

Hybrid booster

Are we doing anything this weekend or doing the car show later? It's only a couple of days away and no plans are made. Another last minute meet that no one will be able to make because they had other plans. You do realize that this is the 2nd Sunday of the month coming up, right?

turbo addict

I'm interested in the WOW show in Omaha the weekend of the 22nd. It's simply too short of notice for much of anything this weekend. Brian suggested Sunday the 23rd, so lets go with that. It's plenty of notice to make room in people's schedule. I'll ask for it off when I get my schedule this afternoon.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Edit: Ninja'd

turbo addict

Ray its not the WOW show. Its midlands international auto show. new car stuff.

turbo addict

Ok, I'm ok with that. No one aside from Brian stepped up to name a date; I'll happily follow his lead for this next meet.

turbo addict

sounds good to me. SO sunday the 23rd we will attend the auto show for the meeting! what time 11-12ish?

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast