Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566
Results 1,301 to 1,309 of 1309

Thread: New LinOma-Bluffs Thread

Hybrid booster

Re: New LinOma-Bluffs Thread

I'm not going either. Going to South Dakota with about 75 others from the wife's side.

Quote Originally Posted by PentastarBooster View Post
    Is anyone from the Linoma-Bluffs group planning on going to SDAC 29? I'm considering going this year, especially since it is the 30th anniversary of the '89 CSX and the Shelby Dakota.
    I'll be there. Come on! Are Daniel and Amber coming?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    I'll be there. Come on! Are Daniel and Amber coming?
    As much as I'd like to, we simply can't budget it with me being in school and Amber having just bought a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by supercrackerbox View Post
    As much as I'd like to, we simply can't budget it with me being in school and Amber having just bought a new car.
    You'll be missed for sure. I saw the carnage of Amber's car, man that just stinks. Hope school is going well!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Yeah, that's becoming a dangerous road she was on, right in front of our kid's school. There was another similar accident less than a week later, and there's been three deaths on that road in the last two years.

turbo addict

Let's go to the Touhy Nationals car show on Sunday, August 25. Touhy is approximately a 15 mile drive south east of Wahoo; or 3 miles north of Valparaiso. 1/2 mile east of Highway 79 and County Rd. F.

I've gone the last 2 years and it's been a fun show each time. Laid back, small town kind of show.

https://www.facebook.com/TouhyNationals/
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

Hybrid booster

I think I can make it.

Hybrid booster

I'm going to try to make it too. Don't know if the car will. Keeps blowing fuses. Maybe a penny will work! Or tin foil.

Hybrid booster

I'm hosting saturday July 18, 2020. Weather permitting there will be swimming, fishing, boat rides, etc. Otherwise we still have food, pool, and ping pong. Anyone coming through Omaha is welcome to stop by. I figure around Noon or 1:00 so people can get back home by dinner if they need to. We'll probably have burgers and hot dogs or something simple. Bring a side to share. Ill give my address to those who need it. Steve.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566