Thread: Bunch of parts.

Hybrid booster

Bunch of parts.

Ok I decided to change direction and swap srt setup in my charger so all the swap goodies are up for sale.

Two piece intake complete 275
    G head 500 miles with S1 cam from what guy I got motor from
    (it was in my other car I sold but swapped motors) told me...275
    T1 bottom end 60k can separate. 350 plus shipping for motor and head.
    Brand new turbo never ran believe slightly bigger comp wheel t2 housing 350.

Transmission A525 with new Phantom grip lsd, trans girdle, 4 puck ceramic clutch t3pp not many miles it works great grab hard and shift nice 700 obo parts alone cost 800. May Consider seperating certain parts but prefer not to.

Walbro 255 from GLHS also 75.00 plus shipping of whatever usps flatrate box it fits in.
    Finally the logic module from my 87GLHS number 221(RIP) that ran 18 psi 75.
    I do not know who did what to the LM, other than many people even some on this board was in the car and seen it run numerous times and knew it was very quick.

Can combine some things for better deal let me know. Any questions you can call or text 801 696 7598 thanx.
    Last edited by ShelbyLancer282; 12-10-2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Those that would sacrifice any liberties for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin When the government fears the people there is liberty; When the people fear their government there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Hybrid booster

Re: Bunch of parts.

who made the mods to the logic module to boost 18 psi?

Hybrid booster

Honestly dont know, it was in my glhs when I bought it from forzav12s friends brother. I know it used to be matt durbahns car if that helps, cindy at fwd seemed to remember my car so maybe she knows? She told me it was howards car? From what I was told car ran 12.2 with this cal and s60 turbo ic etc and with a passenger too?
    Those that would sacrifice any liberties for safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin When the government fears the people there is liberty; When the people fear their government there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

Hybrid booster

Bump...

turbo addict

maybe a better breakdown of the parts and prices, like

287 g-head - $$$

engine bottom end - $$$

2 piece intake mani - $$$

turbo - $$$

clutch - $$$

and where are you located? its not real easy to ship some of that stuff, it would give people more of an option to pick stuff up if they wanted to?

turbo addict

Area codes 385 and 801 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    385 and 801 are area code overlays under the North American Numbering Plan covering the Wasatch Front in northern Utah.-…
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code... - Options

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyLancer282 View Post
    Two piece intake complete 275 G head 500 miles with s1 cam from what guy I got motor from told me. Brand new turbo never ran believe slightly bigger comp wheel t2 housing 350.

Devin,

Can I suggest that you confirm both the S1 cam, and exactly what modifications the turbo had done to it? This will prevent a lot of confusion and potential irritation if they are actually stock.

One time I bought a wrecked IROC R/T where the owners brother told me it had bigger injectors and a SC61 turbo only to find out that both the injectors and turbo were very stock when I looked at the car. Its much better to confirm instead of assume.

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roachjuice View Post
    Area codes 385 and 801 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    385 and 801 are area code overlays under the North American Numbering Plan covering the Wasatch Front in northern Utah.-…
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code... - Options
    Yup, he's from Salt Lake

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Hybrid booster

is the map sensor on that logic module? and does it come with it if it is.

Hybrid booster

Everything is as said far as I know according to nate in wyoming since thatd why I bought it. And I don't have a micrometer to measure turbo. How can I check the cam? And lm does have map on it and come with. Any other questions ask. And that rt stuff was what was written on papers the guy gave my brother when he got the car and it did have mods done I bet when head was replaced the turbo and injectors was too.

Hybrid booster

price shipping for the logic module to 19403

Hybrid booster

call or text me 85

Hybrid booster

Bumping up to top edited ad to look better it was posted from my android and I still hate the full touch screen crap too difficult to get the right words frequently lol.

As far as logic module goes, I got the car from Howards brother in Southern Cali it was listed here for over a year before it sold. I called Cindy to order some parts and tell her what I had and she is the one who asked/said thats Howards car... I didnt know that all I knew was the guy had died and his brother was selling his stuff he had left over and I ended up with the car.
    From what I learned in researching car and its past it was Matt Durbahn from Minnesotas car and it ran a 12.2 with a super 60 kit on it and custom electronics
    This is some of the info I found googling it...

Shelby Registry:

Matt Durbahn - #221 (Info Needed)
    MP Stage II computer, A520, Magencor, K&N.
    (When I got the car it had an A555 in it 4 puck ceramic and t3 plate)

This is what ForzaV12 said about the car:
    I have decided to sell a few of my cars to make room for new projects. GLHS #221 is for sale. I purchased this TD from forum member matt durbahn a few months ago. According to matt it has the following:
    Block 88 T2 (stronger)
    Rods 88 T2 (stronger)
    Head 89 Cross drilled with roller cam(new valve, rebuilt etc)
    Clevite 77 Bearings
    Mopar Gaskets
    Fed. Mogul .020 pistons
    Ported 2 piece intake
    Ported exhaust
    EGT gauge
    3" mandrel bent JRB exhaust
    Flowmaster muffler
    89 pbody cables
    89 pbody short shifter
    89 555 from JRB
    T2/T3 hybrid clutch
    Cyberdyne AF gauge
    HKS Boost gauge
    solid bobble strut, adjustable
    Super 60 Rick D spec new turbo
    +40% MP injectors
    Walbro 255lph fuel pump
    MF Wiring Smec conversion wiring harness
    Calibration Innovation SMEC 18/22psi
    also has new windsheild, wheel bearings, struts, heater valve, gastank,
    axles, starter, nippo alternator, non a/c bracket,
    The car is also equipped with a large front mount intercooler, a high low boost switch, new battery, K&N type filter and a nice purple ricer BOV-lol.
    A variety of fuel lines and vacuum lines were also replaced as we dialed it in.

I got it without Smec as it had been swapped back over to GLHS wiring and the and S60 and FMIC, SO yeah I dont really know how else to verify it other than the car was very quick(13.9 at 99mph at 4420 feet) even having very tired motor it smoked like a beast and eventually chucked a rod thru side of block. And compression had dropped to 120ish in 3 and lower in the chucked rod obviously lol.

Hybrid booster

Bumping to top again.

Hybrid booster

Bump 2 piece 250 shipped (have a couple)
    Walbro 60 shipped
    Turbo brand new never ran 325 shipped.
    525 with pg limited slip and girdle 500 plus shipping

Need this gone asap. Let me know

Hybrid booster

Bumpage.

Hybrid booster

No one? Weird lol..