Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: turbo water lines

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Re: turbo water lines

Chris, I sent a PM to you over a month ago.....still no coolant lines.

How about a refund Chris? This is beyond ridiculous I have been waiting way too long for these. I will find them elsewhere or make my own.

One of my other customers just alerted me to this thread. The best way to reach me is by emailing me at tech@, sales@ or chris@turbosunleashed.com. I don't check PMs that often and hardly ever look at old threads like these.

Give me a call for an update.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    How about a refund Chris? This is beyond ridiculous I have been waiting way too long for these. I will find them elsewhere or make my own.
    Not sticking up for Chris but honestly, call him, he answers the phone or he'll call you back right away.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

OK, so now Simon says to call, Chris says to email him, and last time Chris responded to this thread he told me to PM him (which I did to no avail). I feel like I'm getting the run around here. I ordered these on January 3rd. I have two jobs plus being on-call and rarely ever have time to call during the work day. Chris has all of my info to send the lines; my address hasn't changed in a long time. If I have to be a pain in the a$$ to get my stuff that I paid for 7+ months ago, so be it.

OK, so now Simon says to call, Chris says to email him, and last time Chris responded to this thread he told me to PM him (which I did to no avail). I feel like I'm getting the run around here. I ordered these on January 3rd. I have two jobs plus being on-call and rarely ever have time to call during the work day. Chris has all of my info to send the lines; my address hasn't changed in a long time. If I have to be a pain in the a$$ to get my stuff that I paid for 7+ months ago, so be it.
    Like I said, not sticking up for him but all I ever do is call, and the odd time, he's asked me to place an order to email him to confirm what I wanted. So far so good, and sorry your having issues.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    One of my other customers just alerted me to this thread. The best way to reach me is by emailing me at tech@, sales@ or chris@turbosunleashed.com. I don't check PMs that often and hardly ever look at old threads like these.

Give me a call for an update.

Chris-TU
    Chris, the last time I asked about the coolant lines, you told me (in this thread) to PM you, which I have a few times now. This thread is hardly 'old' and I don't appreciate you trivializing my attempts at communication for what I see as a lack of customer service. This thread has been up near the top of the TU forum for quite a while and obvioulsy I'm not the only one having a hard time getting turbo lines from you.

You have all the info you need from me already to ship them. How about you PM me with the update as I'm getting sick of jumping through the hoops for parts I paid for long ago.

turbo addict

I actually have this problem too, but im kinda screwed because I bought it from Mario way back when. Kinda looks like poo.

Chris, the last time I asked about the coolant lines, you told me (in this thread) to PM you, which I have a few times now. This thread is hardly 'old' and I don't appreciate you trivializing my attempts at communication for what I see as a lack of customer service. This thread has been up near the top of the TU forum for quite a while and obvioulsy I'm not the only one having a hard time getting turbo lines from you.

You have all the info you need from me already to ship them. How about you PM me with the update as I'm getting sick of jumping through the hoops for parts I paid for long ago.
    I took care of it for your Jeremy. Check your emails.

Chris-TU

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetona View Post
    I actually have this problem too, but im kinda screwed because I bought it from Mario way back when. Kinda looks like poo.
    Send an email with pics to chris@turbosunleashed.com. You may just have it assembled incorrectly.

Thanks,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Ok sounds good. Ill send some later!

Hi all, I have been communicating with Chris via email and I'm very happy to say everything has been worked out. Chris, I'm sorry about "airing things out" on the public forum and it wasn't my intention to be an --- about it, but it's just that I've gotten really used to all my communication via the forum or PMs on all things car-related over the years. Just a habit I guess and it was my mistake to think that everybody else does it that way too.

I will be sure to send an email your way any time I have any questions/concerns and I would suggest others do as well as everything was taken care of very quickly that way. Thanks again Chris.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

does the hard lines are supose to rust ?

Quote Originally Posted by shelbymonster View Post
    They're made of a metal that can rust, but any metal exposed to coolant/antifreeze is going to corrode over time. Living in the south, it's easy to run water year round without any issues. Even in the winter here in Memphis I can run water, but sometimes I'll add coolant if they predict 20* or less temps.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by shelbymonster View Post
    Mine never did.

Yikes, looks like his supplier stopped using stainless,

its the first line i got , the one that wasnt the good lenght , and the new line one pressed fitting is leaking (flex line)...

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

maybe the supplier need vacation or something lol

Bummer,

turbo addict

The line needs to be covered in oil as the heatercore return line below it!

turbo addict

Holy crap did a battery explode up in there? lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast