MeanMini update:
Well, believe it or not i overlooked modifying my Talon bov for a while. I could not remember at what pressure in the normal configuration they were good for before they started to lift and bleed boost.
Since getting the car back from the engine rebuild, that has been on the back burner and sort of forgotten.
It was probably a bit acceptable last year, since the boost creep was so bad. However now with boost regulation in check we can no longer allow the bov to bleed boost.
So i modified a spare bov similar to the same common process.

I tapped the port on the flange side and installed an allen plug/setscrew with thread sealer.
I drilled into the port passage and installed a brass barb nipple (i've got a v-notch in the end pressed into the drilled hole which will allow boost to the bottom of the diaphragm ).

Since this turbo does not have a boost source nipple on the compressor housing, and i don't have any port on my intercooler plumbing either i had a bit of a conundrum. I decided to test using the large nipple on the TB, since that one is ported to just before the butterfly valve.
It may not be perfect, but it is working and does have quick release.
I have a idea in mind to try modifying another bov to still use the flange port as the boost source. This would all be unneccesary if i had a boost port on the turbo outlet.

For the control, i am switching the solenoid via a pressure switch.

The change should be an improvement as i push closer (and over 20psi). Mini's current record run had an average of 20.x psi of boost.
And the best run so far this year has been 13.05@101.6 at an average of 15.7 psi boost.
This just sounds so odd when you realize Gus' record in the van was 13.1 or 13.2? at 101/102 but running 27.5 psi boost!
I can't wait to see what running 27.5 psi boost with the current engine will produce! I'm definitely going to need a suitable radiator to do that!

Hoping to test&tune this coming Sunday, but unlike previous attempts the ambient temps will be in the mid 80's now.