Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: Rod Enis-bought car, won't release name of storage facility!

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

RE: Rod Enis-bought car, won't release name of storage facility!

Hate to do this but the story is here, very angry, bitter man. I would avoid at all costs, won't release storage info on OUR car, IE mine and Don's aka 4cefedomni, has threatened to close account on top of all this, even after we've mailed payment!

Sorry, link to thread-

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53869
    Last edited by turbovanmanČ; 11-01-2010 at 08:49 PM.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Re: Rod Enis-bought car, won't release name of storage facility!

Sounds like clashing personalities...

The car needs to be picked up ASFN'P to mitigate the bad feelings here...

I do understand Simon's concerns about where the car is stored, especially with the threat of letting it be seized for non payment of storage (a real D!ckhead move), especially when it there is another person's interest involved.

I don't have a dog in this race beyond my desire to see a numbered car go to a good home and not the crusher...

BUT, Ron, as an act of good faith, you should reveal the location of Simon and Rod's bought and paid for property. There is no threat of them sticking you with the bill as any legitimate storage facility will only allow someone with a key and code access to the property. Personally, I'm inclined to believe that you have it stored at a friend's house or your place and are charging "storage" for the "hassle". I really don't see a problem with this, if you are honest about it... $55.00/month is a fair price regardless of where it is stored, so long as it is secure.

Let's just get the storage paid, the car moved and put this clash of personalities behind all of us. If that means biting your tongue, do it!

That's my .02, I'll be taking my leave of this now.

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Well said!
    you can't polish a turd! [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/COLOR]13.67@100.11

turbo addict

i added my 2 cents in that thread... didnt see this thread till now (after) lol. And yes you guys are 100% right. I will say this again... what did you guys buy lol numbered car eh? ooo lol.

BTW how did Rod become the storage guy to use? was the car you bought from cali or something?

The car is an 87 glhs. We bought it off of Rod and he is storing it for us until we come and pick it up.
    you can't polish a turd! [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/COLOR]13.67@100.11

turbo addict

oh cool. you guys went halves on it or soemthing?

Yeah we went halfers on it.
    Not sure what we are gonna do with it yet, simon and I have to work that one out still

turbo addict

Yea whatever you do, dont let it screw up a friendship. Going together on buying a car or something sometimes ends up a nightmare and you be could be the best of friends or whatever and it wont matter. Cus one of you will want the car more than the other. Both have moneyh invested and one cant come up with the rest to forfeit their end. Whatever lol, but good luck on it all!!!

turbo addict

who gets the rusted floors?
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

I may have missed it in the other thread, but why hasn't the car been pick-up? It would seem if you decide to buy a car, the transport fees or how to get it home would be a priority before you buy the car. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you buy a car but don't pick it up right away and they pay storage fees (appearantly late). I mean I can see that Rod may be a little over the top in his reaction, but then again who wants to sell a car and then have to store it, and pay fees etc.... If I sold a car, I would want it gone asap! If you don't have time, get one of your friends to get it, or pay a professional transport company. I have used Uship.com with great results.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by 86seeS View Post
    who gets the rusted floors?
    CALI car = clean floors.

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    I may have missed it in the other thread, but why hasn't the car been pick-up? It would seem if you decide to buy a car, the transport fees or how to get it home would be a priority before you buy the car. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense if you buy a car but don't pick it up right away and they pay storage fees (appearantly late). I mean I can see that Rod may be a little over the top in his reaction, but then again who wants to sell a car and then have to store it, and pay fees etc.... If I sold a car, I would want it gone asap! If you don't have time, get one of your friends to get it, or pay a professional transport company. I have used Uship.com with great results.
    We have to go get it, we have no problem paying the storage fee, its the threat of ceasing the storage and not letting us access to it and then we can pay the storage directly, which we should have done from the start, but I am inclined to believe its not in a paid storage facility, which is fine, but we just want to know where it is. We are heading down this month, we hope.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

There's no point in us dealing with the storage lot directly now. I sent enough rent to pay the month owed as well as get us storage to the end of December.
    But we need to pick up the car so we need to know where it is. I don't care if it's even at a storage lot. As long as it's secure.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    CALI car = clean floors.
    for a long time i thought L-bodys came factoy with rusty floors
    HOOSIER SDAC vice pres. 1993 IROC R/T 1 of 90 emerald green 1985 DC SHELBY CHARGER 1985 DC TURBO Z DAYTONA

boostaholic

Quote Originally Posted by 86seeS View Post
    for a long time i thought L-bodys came factoy with rusty floors
    No your thinking of the g-body and the e-cable

turbo addict

sorry my mistake lol i got that option on my g-bodys also

Hybrid booster

Nice move Simon (twister of facts),did you mention that you did not pay storage since September? And kept pushing it off UNTIL I put it out here for everyone to see?

I can submit a negative rating as well, since I had to chase you down for storage fees for your car. Its kind of funny that you didn't care about the storage site, until I put it out here.

I'm thankful that Don isn't like you and has sent payment for Oct/Nov/Dec. Now if you guys pick the car up early, Don gets the balance back.

AGAIN, If you "the man without integrity" had paid on time, your business would not be out in public. Please come get this car ASAP!!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman View Post
    Hate to do this but the story is here, very angry, bitter man. I would avoid at all costs, won't release storage info on OUR car, IE mine and Don's aka 4cefedomni, has threatened to close account on top of all this, even after we've mailed payment!

Sorry, link to thread-

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53869
    I didn't read the link, but shouldn't the header be "Bought car and don't want to pay storage."

Did you include the part where you didn't pay storage for a month? When was payment due again and when did you send it?

I think your about a month off buddy. But I do like how you try to play like you did nothing wrong. Can't wait to meet you in person.

Anyway, dealing with Don now, so...go away little man.
    Last edited by Rod Enis; 11-02-2010 at 02:14 AM.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Enis View Post
    I didn't read the link, but shouldn't the header be "Bought car and don't want to pay storage."

Did you include the part where you didn't pay storage for a month? When was payment due again and when did you send it?

I think your about a month off buddy. But I do like how you try to play like you did nothing wrong. Can't wait to meet you in person.

Anyway, dealing with Don now, so...go away little man.
    You like to beat around the bush dont you? They asked where the car was yet you still go on about the money. Its paid for, shut up about it and tell them where the car is stored so we can begin acting like adults and stop these stupid threads.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Hybrid booster

Vallejo? i live 30minutes away..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast