Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 89 CSX Ground Effects

Hybrid booster

89 CSX Ground Effects

Still have these, sold everything else off the CSX I found. Both are in good shape, all mounting brackets still attached, only one crack on passenger side rear, but looks fixable to me. The door pieces are perfect. These will need paint to look the best. Spoiler is not part of the set, is already sold.

Looked to see what these go for on here, only others I saw for sale were $295 a side and $60 for a door panel. I'd like to get $400 for the set. considering they aren't perfect, but are original.

Hybrid booster

Re: 89 CSX Ground Effects

400$ good luck. With that

Hybrid booster

I'm going by what I see others listed for. Only other ones are like $295 for each side, plus another $60 for each door panel, that is $710 for a set, I'm asking $400 for a set. I'm open to offers, and not trying to be a dick, At the same time 89 CSX ground effects can't just be bought at any local store.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Kaminari still sells some parts

Hybrid booster

OK, well, like I said I have searched an so far as for people selling these on here I am still the cheapest. Folks are still welcome to make an offer

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommyturbo View Post
    OK, well, like I said I have searched an so far as for people selling these on here I am still the cheapest. Folks are still welcome to make an offer
    Man I love for sale adds on TM.com Never any shortage of PenisHeads offering their opinion on your price or availabilty from another source.

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Man I love for sale adds on TM.com Never any shortage of PenisHeads offering their opinion on your price or availabilty from another source.
    Yup nothing like finding a car in the yard. making a huge thread blabbering about it and then trying to sell parts off it for 10x what you paid for them all in the name of 'I'm just trying to save them'...

If you looked at kaminaris website and saw how much just the side skirts were going for you wouldnt have shot off your mouth there.

Hybrid booster

I'm just asking for less than the going rate as I see listed by other members on here, would you like me to link to those threads? I'm sure all the people selling parts on here are selling them for below what they cost to purchase and time to pull from cars in the yard.

Hybrid booster

Hybrid booster

Hybrid booster

I'm asking less than either, since these are not perfect, but are oem CSX VNT Ground effects.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    Yup nothing like finding a car in the yard. making a huge thread blabbering about it and then trying to sell parts off it for 10x what you paid for them all in the name of 'I'm just trying to save them'...

If you looked at kaminaris website and saw how much just the side skirts were going for you wouldnt have shot off your mouth there.
    the side skirts ont he kaminari site are NOT the csx-vnt skirts. No one makes the side skirts although Johnny remade the rear bumper cover and Kaminari remakes the front airdam. For what it is worth, I sold a complete GFX kit, sides, front and rear, in better condition (but not perfect) a few years ago when the economy was much better for $1100 I would say his price for all the peices in the condition they are in is high, but not ridiculous. And if you need to restore your car and need them, you have pretty slim pickings. As with all for sale ads, if you don't like the price, fine don't buy, but no need for neg. comments
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

And I am open to offers like I said before! I am also open to trades for Stuff for my Shelby Z's or 89 Lancer Shelby.

Well worth it Tommy. For someone seeking a set of these, your price is more than fair, especially considering this includes the spoiler as well?? Door cladding, lower GFX, and wing for $400, good deal.

Hybrid booster

Spoiler is not part of the set, i have sold it unless the deal for it falls through.

boostaholic

People should be happy that the VERY few people like Tommy and I save parts from the CRUSHER. This stuff isn't gonna be around forever. ALL the 80's car are drying up at a rapid rate. It totally discuss's me that more of the CHEAP TD community ain't out there saving sh!t. People here should consider how lucky you are that you're not looking for original running boards for a 32 Ford PU. My old boss paid $6K for a rusted up set and was happy JUST to find a set. Regardless of how a seller has want he has, he's has the right to ask his price. Personnelly I don't post up anything I find in the yards anymore, and what I find sometimes would make many of you cry. The nearest yard to me is a 40 mile round trip, admission is $2, core charge apply's to everything and on top of that they charge an eviormental surcharge. Then when I sell stuff, It's more time, packing travel and dealing with the shipper. All this does cost money.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by butchsuppe View Post
    Personnelly I don't post up anything I find in the yards anymore, and what I find sometimes would make many of you cry. The nearest yard to me is a 40 mile round trip, admission is $2, core charge apply's to everything and on top of that they charge an eviormental surcharge. Then when I sell stuff, It's more time, packing travel and dealing with the shipper. All this does cost money.
    And after all that, you still have to find the sanity to deal with the retards spewing out stupid comments and questions... btw, did you ever sell the socketed smec to the tard wanting to know if it would work in his 2000 hp manually shifted automatic t1 car?

hey tommy, still want to do that video??

Hybrid booster

I do still want to do the video. Ill be at fall fling if you want to say hi!
    Last edited by tommyturbo; 10-29-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

And I'll be there. I didn't spend but about 3 hours 'detailing' the TC so Tommy's GTC is gonna make the Masi look ugly but I'm OK with that. I'll just keep thinking about all those extra valves I have

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

The door inserts are as rare as a solid stool at the rest home. This is a very fair deal. Good luck with the sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast