Thread: Can anyone make custom LM for me?`

boostaholic

Can anyone make custom LM for me?`

I have a 2.5L TII in my 600ES now and I'd like an appropriate calibration for it. So I don't melt another piston

Manual boost controller set to 14 PSI. That's about it. Stock exhaust, mitsu turbo.

I have the original 85 LM. Can anyone make a chip for me?

Have $$$, will pay!
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Can anyone make custom LM for me?`

turbo addict

dont forget to tell him its a g-head!

and im not sure if shelgame does cals on the older lm's yet?

you said you are t2, does that mean you have a normal blow through throttle body and 4 wire ais?

if you have converted the wiring harness to "t2" (tp sensor and ais wires), then you may also have to convert to external map sensor, so you can run the 87 electronics. i think 85 all bodys and 85 to 87 l-bodys have computers with internal map sensors.

with the 87 electronics, you only have to burn one chip, i believe there is more cals out there, and im sure shelgame sockets these computers and burns chips for them.
    Last edited by OmniLuvr; 10-24-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

Yeah, I can't do '85/86 LM yet. Or even the '87 L-Body LM. The dual chip setups are not my bag, baby...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

boostaholic

Shelgame, I have two unknown LM's in front of me, they were in the back of my 600 when I bought it.

I'm not sure what year they are, but maybe you can tell me if they're 87+ so you can modify it?

On the left LM, the bottom sticker says "FED"
    and the top one says
    "5226263
    5226611"

The right LM says "5233368" on it's sticker.

Any help?

Thanks.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

boostaholic

oh, right, the picture.

What numbers are written on the one to the right. It looks like you may be able to use that one, but I would need a better shot to be sure.

boostaholic

the sticker on the right LM says "5233368", on the other side of the board I see "LEIA MV-1" and "4234298-C" cast into the green board.

boostaholic

Apparently the board on the left is for 85-86 TI.

The board on the right, 5333368 didn't come up under the ECU repository PDF but when I did a universal part number search on www.parts.com it said "TBI Module".

Google says that the LM on the right is out of an 87' Lebaron so that will work with 87' TII electronics.

turbo addict

So Shelgame, as long as it is a 87 you can chip it? T1 or T2 doesn't matter?

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

The hardware is the same. But, all of my cals (for the LM) are based on the '87 T2 code...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

pete, its not hard to swap some pins to pop a 87 LM in there. then you can run the later cals easily.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.