Thread: Dodge Spirit/Plymouth Acclaim (AA body) parts FS

Post Dodge Spirit/Plymouth Acclaim (AA body) parts FS

I found this site, and thought I'd post this stuff here, as these parts will fit the ES/RT Spirits as well.

-AA headlights, comes with buckets and a spare set of clips, not pitted or yellowed, less than one year old, with moisture vents in top: $75 shipped for pair *OR* will trade for a set of '89-up Shadow/Sundance headlights that are not pitted, cracked, or yellowed
    -AA clear/amber corner lghts, 2 pair, not pitted or cracked: $30 shipped per pair
    -AA amber turn signals, 2 pair, not cracked or pitted: $25 shipped per pair
    -Acclaim tail lights, came from '94, has large reflector area in center, with harnesses/sockets, not cracked or scratched: $50 shipped
    -AA CHMSL with tag light lense, grey in color: $10 shipped
    -AA dash trim, all 4 pieces(inst, surround, defogger sw surround, radio trim and center piece over steering wheel), 2-tone grey, mint condition: $40 shipped
    -Steering wheel with matching APC custom cover, pre-accustar wheel, came from Spirit ES(not leather wrapped, but same design), grey, VERY LITTLE WEAR: $30 shipped
    -Headlight switch, like new with pull knob: $15 shipped
    -Heater Control Valve, last of the "metal canned" actuators from Mopar dealer, 6 months old: $15 shipped
    -Bosche 90A alternator, remanned unit, 1 yr old: $50 shipped
    -Bosche NA TBI unit, refurbished with Sonicleaned injector, comes with spare FPR, TPS, AIS, and injector, for --'86-'89 model 2.2/2.5L engines: $40 shipped
    -Chime module, 3 available, all tested and functioning: $8 shipped each
    -Interior mirror, like new: $20 shipped *SALE PENDING*
    -Exterior mirrors, like new, need housings painted, manual adjustment type: $50 shipped for pair
    -Exterior door handles without locks, can be repainted to match your car, no play in handles, fits A,P,G,and J bodies: $25 shipped for all 4
    -IGN switch and hi-beam switch for tilt column, IGN switch is new Mopar unit: $15 shipped
    -Water outlet, stamped steel, like new, not rusty: $15 shipped
    -Factory NA airbox with plastic cover, thumbscrews, and NIB Fram air filter: $15 shipped
    -2.2/2.5L waterpump, Mopar reman unit, less than 1 yr old, complete with pump-to-block housing(will need new O-ring at block): $40 shipped *SALE PENDING*
    -Radiator fan, hi-flow 6-blade plastic, fits most '86-89 cars with 2-blade steel fan, but in less area(thinner and slightly more cooling area), motor like new: $40 shipped
    -Interior window handles, chrome with black centercaps, 4 total: $20 shipped for all 4
    -Chilton's 4-cylinder FWD Chrysler repair manual, bit battered from bouncing around in trunk, nice to have when you're away from your FSM on the side of the road: $10 shipped
    -Chrysler FSM for the 1989 Dodge Spirit(base,ES,RT)/Plymouth Acclaim, covers all aspects from stem to stern, with wiring diagrams and detailed instructions for A413/A604 auto and A520/525/555(but not A568) manual trans. rebuild. Covers 2.5L, 2.5L turbo, and 3.0L V6. Ususal minor grease smudges, but NO RIPPED PAGES!!!: $60 shipped
    -2.2/2.5L commonblock turbo distributor, Housing/shaft/shutter wheel only, no HEP or cap, like new, no play in shaft, shutter has window in one fin only(dunno if it's T1 or T2): $30 shipped
    -2 round tooth timong gears, like new: $10 shipped each

*ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, AS I NEED THIS STUFF GONE!!!!!*

I have pics of the lights available, and can get pics of the other parts if needed. Include an email addy to send pics to. All prices are USD, and shipping charges are estimated for the US only. May be slightly higher for you Canadians, but will verify before sending final price. I will combine orders to reduce shipping, but might not reduce it that much depending on the weight.
    Unfortunately, I don't do paypal, but do accept Postal, Travellers and Western Union Money Orders, Cashier's checks, and, for those who live dangerous, CASH. pm or e-mail me at: eaglefalone[at]yahoo.com

Forgot: parts located in T-town WA, 98422
    Last edited by Lone Eagle; 06-22-2006 at 11:36 PM.