Thread: iroc r/t roller - who needs one?.

Hybrid booster

iroc r/t roller - who needs one?.

Got this up in the for sale section but for those who don't check there, here it is.

Ok, not mine. It belongs to my friend tony, (midnightoker) on the other site. Located in nashville, tn.
    He is wanting to sell it as a complete roller. Minus the engine, trans, ecu, rad/ic, exhaust and cluster. He is asking $1500, its red with light grey cloth.
    Here are pics of it http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/moparbob
    The hood has been replaced with a rust free one, has a small dent/ding on the pass side door as seen in the pic. The only rust I have seen is some starting on the bottom rear quarter panels hiding behind the plastic body molding. The floors and spare tire well are spotless!
    The interior is very clean! Everything works. It comes with the ac system just needs a recharge.
    It also has a new fuel tank, straps, fuel pump, hanger, sending unit, all new copper fuel lines.
    If your wanting this car you better move quick or it will be parted. I am making a trip up to jacksons in Wisconsin in the next 2 weeks, so if you need delivery along the way it can be for the price of a tow dolly rental.
    I know there's folks up north with rusty irocs/3rd gen that could save this one and drop their drivetrain into it. Either contact him on the other site or pm me for his phone number.

*****If anybody wants this car but getting it to your house is an issue, I am offering to tow it up to 5 hours on a dolly for $45 dolly fee + gas & oil, (leaks LOL) or anywhere between Nashville and jacksons in Wisconsin.*****

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

Re: iroc r/t roller - who needs one?.

pics of the rust issues?

Hybrid booster

Re: iroc r/t roller - who needs one?.

What's up Jason? I'll get you pics, I might even be able to get you replacent metal for those parts, its really not bad.