hey everybody, i have an honest question for you guys and i have been debating to start a thread like this, so here goes. i am looking for descriptions first hand of your personal experiences with the eibach 2804.140 springs. please include the model of car what type of struts and shocks you are running, how long you have been running it. and if possible the vehicles weight. please include any info in regards to how many of the tighter coils you may have cut off to tune ride height. and any general note as to how the ride feels to you. i just got my set of springs today, and im still up in the air as to what i should get for struts and shocks. i have an idea of what im going to do but id like some first hand stories from anyone before i purchase anything. i have been toying with the idea of adapting sw20 toyota mr-2 rear agx inserts into some stock housings for the front, using the threaded gland nut adapted to the top of the mopar strut, and adapt some agx camaro rear app. to the rear. for anyone that is curious, the part numbers are (sw20 mr-2, 765016) (camaro, 743019) this combo is a popular choice for a lot of the more outdated jap cars, starion, older supra/celica, and the rwd corolla guys use a similar setup. look forward to reading some stories.
thanks, shayne.