Thread: I'm looking for CSX-T wheels/centercaps

Hybrid booster

I'm looking for CSX-T wheels/centercaps

Does anyone have some for sale? I bought three of them today off of ebay but they're pretty beat up, and also missing the centercaps. OR- if anyone has one wheel and 4 centercaps for sale, I'll buy them

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: I'm looking for CSX-T wheels/centercaps

I have been looking for LeMans centers for about five years. I found THREE. Two of the 'replacement' centers and one original. I have seen two other sets for sale.

First, something like arizona auto parts... can't remember the dudes screen name here. He HAD a NOS set. May still have it. Expect to pay for them, though. If you really want them, that would be the way to go.

I also saw one other set, used, sell within the last year. They were nearly as expensive as the NOS set mentioned above. Regretfully, they appeared at a time when I had JUST spent $$$ on other parts and I had to let them slip away.

If you DO have any luck finding them and they are either out of your price range OR you find more than four, let me know.

They are actually just a bowl shaped aluminum center. I honestly think the outer part could be fabricated easily to look CLOSE to factory. How to attach them, I haven't really thought about it.

turbo addict

How much these things worth? I have two complete sets of wheels and caps. One set of caps is the Ultra brand that just happen to fit which I run on the street when I drive the car. The other set appears to be the 2nd generation design that supposedly won't fall off. I had planed on getting that set of wheels/caps restored and then put them away. I also know where another full set might be...

I don't intend to start a bidding war, but I'd gladly pay $50 each for a good condition center!

Hybrid booster

Well my 3 wheels came straight out of the junkyard and it shows so I'm not looking for a 4th show quality wheel or caps, I'll take whatever I can find . Like i said in my other post, there's a well known place here in Colorado a mile from my house that totally restores wheels from the ground up. After I find the 4th wheel and 4 centercaps, I'm going to dump them off there and have them restored to new.

Hybrid booster

As for what those wheels are worth-- They ain't worth sh** except to the few people who are into these cars, that's why my wheels ended up in the junkyard!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid booster

By the way, if someone can school me on how to upload pictures on this crazy site, I'd post the photo of my wheels if anyone's interested to see.....

The BEST method to post pictures is to first cough up the $10 to support the site, then you can upload them here!!!

Otherwise, you can host them at sites like Photobucket for free and then link to them here. This works fine for probably 90% of the members. Personally, I browse TM from work and photo sharing sites are blocked. So, if you host at photobucket then all I see is a red X.