Thread: Drag Radials and Potenzas on neon R/T rims

turbo addict

Drag Radials and Potenzas on neon R/T rims

I have a pair of nitto nt555r drag radials with minimal tread on them and a pair of bridgestone potenza RE050(I think) with 90% tread. Both are on Neon R/T wheels that are 14s and unknown width. They are pretty light and are in good shape with rock chips here and there. The size on these are 195/60R14 and they work awesome on a neon. The drag radials dont have much tread on them but you could easily run them for a while if you werent driving to and from the track every weekend.

I am looking to trade these for just a pair of slicks or drag radials in a size around 24 that works well on our cars on steel or aluminum rims. These are 23 in tall and coupled with my 3.85 568 I cant hook all that great.

I will post pics of the DR's in a sec
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Re: Drag Radials and Potenzas on neon R/T rims

Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.