Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: complete t2 airbox and intercooler hoses

Hybrid booster

complete t2 airbox and intercooler hoses

guys, i have up for sale a complete airbox (with k&n filter) and intercooler hoses from a t2 daytona. comes with air box, filter, turbo intake hose,lower intercooler hose, upper hose from cooler to air box, short hose from air box to throttle body, metal pcv tube from rubber connector to airbox. all hoses are in good shape, as is the air box. also comes with the airbox bracket to mount to the cylinder head. looking for 150.00 shipped anywhere in the u.s.a

Garrett booster

Re: complete t2 airbox and intercooler hoses

If you lookin to the parts wanted section their was a few looking for the TII air box setup with the hoses

Hybrid booster

bump guys!!! make some offers!!! i cant believe noone needs a complete t2 airbox and hose setup and noone needs a complete set of motor mounts.

Hot Certified Christians at TD! Turbo Mopar Staff Directconnection's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onerippinturbo2 View Post
    bump guys!!! make some offers!!! i cant believe noone needs a complete t2 airbox and hose setup and noone needs a complete set of motor mounts.
    I have the same complete setup FS here in my thread... and not even one bite. I guarantee that if I had it at $50 complete... I still would have no takers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 22mopar
    have a look at my feedback on the forum. all positive.

Steve

'90 VNT competition package Shadow - T-III SC6262 conversion/restoration
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '91 Spirit R/T - white
    '92 IROC R/T - red
    '67 Barracuda 273 now, 440/727 awaits....

Hybrid booster

steve, i know what you mean. i have seen guys paying 100.00 just for the lower intercooler hose,75.00 just for an airbox. i tell you, before i sell it for 50.00 i'll deposit it all in the local landfill.

Hybrid booster

last chance on this stuff before trash goes out(tomorrow) noone inquired about this stuff so obviously noone needs any of it, taking reasonable offers( not giving it away and not losing $ on shipping)

i tell you, before i sell it for 50.00 i'll deposit it all in the local landfill.
    You'd seriously throw good parts away instead of accepting $50? Really?

Because I'd be willing to send you that much tomorrow morning if you'd agree to it...
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hybrid booster

yep, i sure would throw it away, because it is worth more then that and rather then accept way less for it i would throw it out.

Hybrid booster

yep, i sure would throw it away, because it is worth more then that and rather then accept way less for it i would throw it out.
    Wow, that like makes no sense.

Hybrid booster

it doesn't have to make sense to you, what matters is it does to me.rocking out in a neon makes no sense to me but who am i to question.

Garrett booster

steve, i know what you mean. i have seen guys paying 100.00 just for the lower intercooler hose,75.00 just for an airbox. i tell you, before i sell it for 50.00 i'll deposit it all in the local landfill.
    Maybe people who don't know the value of the items would pay that much but people on here who do aren't going to pay those kind of prices.
    Perhaps you should try ebay rather than throw the stuff away.

Hybrid booster

so, a NLA lower intercooler hose isn't worth 100.00 that was what peeps on here were paying less then 2 months ago,maybe the neighborhood has changed since then.

so, a NLA lower intercooler hose isn't worth 100.00 that was what peeps on here were paying less then 2 months ago,maybe the neighborhood has changed since then.
    yeah you finally hit the nail on the head. Economy is slowing down again and you are advertising to a very small percentage of the market.

You would cut off your nose to spite your face is the old saying that comes to mind.

These parts don't take up much space. You could hold them for a year when hopefully the economy finally rebounds and folks can afford to spend on toys and hobbies again.

Or you can put it on ebay and auction it off to a wider group of buyers. If you sell it there for less, or keep dropping your price until you get a bite, you will find out the deflationary price of your parts.

I do know for certain, if you trash the parts, you will have a lot of regret as soon as the garbage man leaves your curb.

Hybrid booster

Funny, I was about to make an reasonable offer, but with the attitude, I'll hold open the trash can for ya.

Hybrid booster

wouldn't fit the 'ol neon any big guy. done and done.

Hybrid booster

Sometimes people just aren't buying. Awhile back I listed a mint stock 2 piece intake with fuel rail and TB multiple times and got all the way down below $100 before I even got one PM or anything. I finally sold it to a friend locally for $90 who later sold it for over $200 because he has more patience than I do.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

Hybrid booster

wouldn't fit the 'ol neon any big guy. done and done.
    Quite obvious that it wouldn't fit a Neon (a car I haven't had for 5 years), but it sure would fit the car listed in my sig...'89 T1 Lebaron.

Hybrid booster

i can tell you what color the trash bag is that they are in if you feel like land fill diving.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by dwh4784 View Post
    Sometimes people just aren't buying. Awhile back I listed a mint stock 2 piece intake with fuel rail and TB multiple times and got all the way down below $100 before I even got one PM or anything. I finally sold it to a friend locally for $90 who later sold it for over $200 because he has more patience than I do.
    thought it was $100 not 90 but oh well. Yep, 225shipped which shipping was $25. Took a while. Just have to find the right buyer. That thing would of been awesome on your Lebaron

I don't know if it was a lower hose or a whole set but it went on Ebay for $100. I'd say start there.

turbo addict

Parts are alot harder to sell then its worth sometimes. It took me a couple months to sell the T3 head I had, and I ended up selling it for half of what I originally asked. I thought when I dropped to the price to 500 for a complete head it would be gone in a day... still took a week! I've been hording parts for years, but to me its almost not worth selling. By the time you sell it for nothing, pack it, and take it to the post office its just not worth the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast