Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ups fail!

turbo addict

Re: Ups fail!

I don't see how they can deny that claim. I have dealt with the claims procedure a couple times. One was denied and one was approved. The one was denied because the seller didn't put a cyl head in a box rated for that weight. I don't see that being an issue with a radiator and I'm sure you packaged it well to begin with.

Edit: Just wanted to add I was the buyer on both of these. Nothing I have ever sent out has had a claim put on it or arrived in damaged condition.

Hybrid booster

That is really bad. Good luck with the claim. I'm not sure what the maximum value allowed is if the package isn't insured but probably not what the radiator is worth.
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

$100

10char

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanman²'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    Fixed?!?! Looks like it needs to go to the scrap bin.
    No kidding,

Holy shitt, though, they really fubared that up.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Garrett booster

We have constant UPS inflicted damage with our orders in. A few days ago the UPS man handed me a trailer hitch, then the box it came in. UPS boxes arrived crushed at least a few times a week.

Got a few venders to switch to FedEx or R&L Freight and those always arrive perfect

turbo addict

+1 for fed ex or USPS(for smaller stuffs)
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Chris, the replacement radiator came in and looks fantastic! Zero damage is a bonus. Thanks for the quick service.
    “If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” -Henry Ford

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by shackwrrr View Post
    +1 for fed ex or USPS(for smaller stuffs)
    You didn't just +1 for the USPS...they suck beyond all belief!!!!
    Brad Pennington-Proud SDAC Member 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger 1988 Chrysler Lebaron Premium Turbo Convertible 1990 Dodge Shadow VNT Competition 1 of 30

Quote Originally Posted by 86Shelby View Post
    Chris, the replacement radiator came in and looks fantastic! Zero damage is a bonus. Thanks for the quick service.
    Glad to hear it got there in 1 piece. We upped our packing material on the radiators due to the feedback we have been receiving from customers.

Let us know how the install goes.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Garrett booster

U nited
    P art
    S mashers

a well earned reputation....

I would just show the damage to other business' in your area. The best place to attack is the pocketbook...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12