Thread: Rampage scoops & bed covers, Shelby Charger & Daytona, Delivery to Carlisle

Garrett booster

Rampage scoops & bed covers, Shelby Charger & Daytona, Delivery to Carlisle

Motorhome & 18 ft trailer loaded for Carlisle swap meet. Fenders, Quarters, doors, rear hatches. interior parts, ES ground effects and a limited number of heavy duty fiberglass recreations of the rare L body DC scoops and Rampage/Scamp DC bed covers.

Fenders $35 each
    Rear Quarters SC or daytona $100 each
    Rear hatch Daytona $75
    Rear Hatch SC $75

Delivery to Chrysler Swap meet in Carlisle, Pa next week is preferred as parts are already loaded and ready to go.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor j4278h's Avatar

Re: Rampage scoops & bed covers, Shelby Charger & Daytona, Delivery to Carlisle

any pics of the dc scoops and the rampage bed covers?
    price on them?

turbo addict

what daytona body pieces do you have in white?

Garrett booster

John, I have no white Daytona parts. Most of the parts were from very nice 88 Shelby Zs and a nice 89 ES that tried to eat a Toyota truck with a big trailer hitch.

Jason, I may be able to get to the scoops to take a picture in the next few days but I have no idea how to post pictures. This is my first post. I will be picking the bed covers up on my way to the show. The scoop is the one shown in the 83 DC catalog on the red Rampage. It can be opened in the front for ram air. The bed cover with the spoiler is like the one shown on the same truck. I had molds made from nice origionals that I have had stashed away for years. A company that specializes in fiberglass parts for older cars as well as the late model trucks did the work. I haven't decided how much I will price them at for the show as I need to find out from the company if they are willing to make more. I have 3 of the trucks that I am putting together now as well as a matching trailer.

boostaholic

I will be interested on the bed cover and some re-pop scoops, but I am not coming to the show, so let me know on prices.

No hurry.

PM and I will put the pics up for you.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

I'm interested in a Rampage bed cover. I won't be at the show, but I have friends who will and can pick it up. Can send you Paypal in advance or cash at the show. Please send pics.

contraption@hotmail.com
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Mitsu booster

I would be interested in the bed covers and scoops also. Let me know pricing and shipping to SLC, UT 84120.
    Thanks
    Bill in SLC

Pics please!!! I'm also interested in the scoop and bedcover
    you can't polish a turd! [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT][/COLOR]13.67@100.11

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

Ditto that, bed cover info and pics please
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Anyone have contact info for seller? I'm very interested in the bed cover and scoop and if I need to Drive to PA this weekend I will. But won't make a 600 mile trip on a hunch.

Garrett booster

I am also interested in the bed cover. I will be at the Carlisle show, what space are you in?
    1984 DC Rampage 1990 Daytona C/S VNT 1988 Conquest

Garrett booster

I will be in spaces A32 thru A34. I have sent pics to Jason and Mike at their email addresses in hopes of getting help posting the pictures. If they don't show up shortly send me your email address and I will forward them to you also. I don't know how to post pics on the forum or send them by PM.----Johnnie

here are the pictures I recieved.
    Now the big questions.

How much for the scoops and bed covers and how many of each do you have?

Garrett booster

I had the company create molds and they have made 4 scoops and 4 bed covers to date. I will be talking with the company owner Thursday morning to make sure he is willing to make more for me. He discovered that they were taking more time than he had anticipated. If he is OK with making more, I will be pricing these at $550 for the scoops and $850 for the bed covers. If he does not want to make more, I plan to get the molds from him and find someone else to lay up the glass, core, and pull the parts. If I have to go this route, I will probably only sell a couple of scoops and 1 bed cover at this time. My origional intentions were to display the items to show their quality, take orders with a deposit, and have him ship directly to the buyers by keeping at least one completed scoop and bed cover in the molds at all times. I just have to see how this is going to work out.I have 3 trucks that I am building now that I wanted the parts for. I hope this works out well as I really love these trucks and would like to see some of these special parts available for use. If you make it to Carlisle stop by and see me at A32-34 and I will be able to let you know how everything is progressing. Ask for Johnnie. Now for that huge QUESTION. Does anybody know where I can find the DC airdam that was on the catalog Rampage so I can reproduce that also. It is totally different from the Shelbys. Hopefully, I can get Jason to post that picture I sent him also for me.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor

$850 for a bed cover . . . . OK, but show me the hardware underneath . . . .
    John Laing

"The sole condition which is required in order to succeed in centralizing the supreme power in a democratic community, is to love equality, or to get men to believe you love it. Thus the science of despotism, which was once so complex is simplified, and reduced . . . . to a single principle."
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville

"One of the methods used by statists to destroy capitalism consists in establishing controls that tie a given industry hand and foot, making it unable to solve its problems, then declaring that freedom has failed and stronger controls are necessary."
    --Ayn Rand

"To evolve, you don't need a Constitution. All you need is a legislature and a ballot box . . . . things will evolve as much as you want. All of these changes can come about democratically; you don't need a Constitution to do that and it's not the function of a Constitution to do that."
    -- Justice Antonin Scalia

Garrett booster

PM sent to Johnl. I do not furnish hardware for the covers. They hinge just like the origionals with 2 cabinet type hinges available at any hardware store. The covers fit neatly on the inner bed rail and can be attached underneath with angle clips and screws. I prefer to attach mine using the short rubber straps like the flat covers so it can be removed quickly. As I am not a vendor, I have no interest in gathering up these misc pieces. I wanted these items for my personal use and decided to offer to others interested in creating a unique looking truck the opportunity to join in. If enough are interested it would help offset my cash outlay for the project.

Garrett booster

I will be at Chryslers at Carlisle again this year in the same spots A32-A34. I will have 2 or 3 bed covers and scoops again this year. Bed covers $850 and scoops $450 as long as they last. After that I will be taking orders for more. Wait time will depend on order position on the list. These are really nice items. I will also have Shelby Charger, Rampage, Daytona, and Lebaron convertible parts. (Partial list : Hoods, hatches, rear quarter panels, beautiful L body floor pan, rear window louvers, interior cargo covers, light gray and dark gray L body 2 door interior panels, and more. If you are coming to the show and need specific items, let met know and I will check and see if they are on the truck or trailer if I have them.

Garrett booster

Really glad you had those parts remade, my Rampage is calling for a scoop and tonneau! I didnt see you say anything about the Rampage louvers, where those custom or an original option? Thanks

Garrett booster

Rear window louvers were not available from Mopar. The ones on my truck are aftermarket. I have a few sets of them also as I am doing 3 trucks. The window louvers are plastic. I also have a very neat set of aftermarket ground effects that go between the wheel wells that I may make molds from later. All of these parts really make the trucks stand out.