Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bad deal! $280 gone! - Midnighttoker

Hybrid booster

Re: Bad deal! $280 gone!

thanks for this thread, without it id probably end up being a sucker because midnighttoker ' tony ' offered me supposely brand new t2 rods/pistons with arp bolts for $280.. >.> which i never took the deal, ---- TD i prefer this place, a better community and more helpful than there, because obviously they think because someone sells an item they jump on the wagon and claim " I GOT FIRST DIBS AND NO ONE ELSE, you GOT TO WAIT " shut the ---- up with that nonsense, id i was the seller, first payer gets the part, not because you call " dibs " ----ing elementary kids

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedDrummer View Post
    The Omni is heading up to FWD a week from now.. would like to have some kind of update on these
    Still waiting to get the rims back from Dana.

Hybrid booster

Well its almost time. I leave for basic training Monday at 2:30pm so I have to say thanks to everyone here who wanted to help out with this, it really means alot that people spanning great distances can come together for a stranger to help out. The Omni is in Houston safe and sound with Cindy, and as soon as my first paycheck hits the bank, its going straight to Cindy to rebuild the engine into a 300+ HP monster.

Good luck with the Boot Camp.

I had a great time when I went.

Just have an attitude that no matter what the DI tells you to do: YOU DO
    Chuck

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor A.J.'s Avatar

Good luck.

A.J.

Hybrid booster

Thanks Chuck and A.J.

Hybrid booster

I now have Dana's number and another member confirmed he is still working on them.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
    I now have Dana's number and another member confirmed he is still working on them.
    I appreciate all that you and Dana are doing but I won't be here to really get the rims at my house. The only thing that would get the rims to the Omni is if they were shipped to Cindy at FWD Performance

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

yes, send them to FWD.
    I need to start a project log for boosteddrummer. We already pulled out the motor/trans, tore it all done, and just finished his shortblock on Friday. After the holidays, we will be starting to assembly the longblock.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

I'll bet it seems like the last few months went by quickly When I joined the Navy (in 83') I didn't report for 11 Months because I was still 17 and in high school. I sear that was the fastest 11 months ever

Believe it or not, lots of the elements of boot camp are fun. Yeah it's a bunch of work and very physical but there are cool parts about it. Just remember what the pupose of Basic Training is. It's to separate out the guys who will fail in the service. They are TRYING TO BREAK YOU! THe DI's don't hate you, but you will think they do, it's just part of the role playing game. Never think that you can't do it, the guys who think that way don't make it. Everyones name in our barracks was printed on a big chart with their hometown, as guys 'wash out, the DI's would dry a big red line thru their name as a constant reminder to the rest of us. We started with 80 and there were about 15 redlines 14 weeks later.

Good luck, have fun, work hard and be a team player. A select few will be promoted to E2 upon graduation, be one of those

Thank you for serving

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    I'll bet it seems like the last few months went by quickly When I joined the Navy (in 83') I didn't report for 11 Months because I was still 17 and in high school. I sear that was the fastest 11 months ever

Believe it or not, lots of the elements of boot camp are fun. Yeah it's a bunch of work and very physical but there are cool parts about it. Just remember what the pupose of Basic Training is. It's to separate out the guys who will fail in the service. They are TRYING TO BREAK YOU! THe DI's don't hate you, but you will think they do, it's just part of the role playing game. Never think that you can't do it, the guys who think that way don't make it. Everyones name in our barracks was printed on a big chart with their hometown, as guys 'wash out, the DI's would dry a big red line thru their name as a constant reminder to the rest of us. We started with 80 and there were about 15 redlines 14 weeks later.

Good luck, have fun, work hard and be a team player. A select few will be promoted to E2 upon graduation, be one of those

Thank you for serving
    Thanks Alan! It should be alot of fun although Im never gonna tell the DI that I think boot camp is "fun" haha. I'm determined that while Im in basic to show as many leadership skills as I can. I wanna be a flight leader and even get the Warhawk award, as well as getting the Small Arms Expert ribbon upon graduation. As for the rank of E2.. well, since I signed on for a 6 year enlistmant and add that I'm an Eagle Scout, Im graduating as an E3

E-3; you rock !!!!!!!!!!

Mitsu booster

This is Q's mom. He set this up for me to take control of what happens with everything while he is away at basic training. Any details or any questions can be sent to my inbox on here or to my yahoo account. nwilson6019@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hybrid booster

^ das my mommy

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedDrummer View Post
    ^ das my mommy
    You just made me LAUGH !!!!!

Mitsu booster

Thank everyone for your help in getting these rims for my son, boosteddrummer. it shows there are still good people in this world. And for the above comment of how it will go by fast, its been the slowest month in the history for me. But....Im the mom! Again, thanks for all your help and support for boosteddrummer.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Welcome to the forum boostedmom!

Thanks for serving boosteddrummer, how basic went well!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor A.J.'s Avatar

Do we still need to pitch in for shipping costs?

A.J.

I have heard NOTHING on his rims and starting to wonder myself as to what is going on.

Did he need 15" or 16" pumpers ????

Mitsu booster

He is in the 5th week and counting down the days. He is doing good! Will graduate Jan 21st and then will head to tech school. He thinks in Pensacola Fl for 9.5 weeks. He will have access to his computer there so I imagine he will be logging into this site.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast