Thread: 92 GTC Convertible Resto

Threaded View

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

92 GTC Convertible Resto

A little background history:

This is my first car, I bought it at 15 years old, paid cash. Stumbled across it, didn't even know it was a turbo until I called the owner, a young woman who's father purchased it for her as a graduation gift from college. Now married and expecting, it was time for it to go. A little negotiating, and it was mine. My father had to drive it home, as I had no idea how to drive a stick. I taught myself on it, and the clutch survived the experience. It was ever faithful throughout high school, it did very well with the girls in my town, which was of paramount importance to me , and got me around a couple years of college. Eventually the driver's door sagged, and took out the fender. I parked it and bought a series of other TM's and cherokees and it went into storage. Pics of it in HS:

Over the past 4 years, I've put in a rebuilt engine, p&p'ed, new S60 turbo, NOS VNT IC/rad, cliff ramsdell 568 large spline rebuilt w/ LSD, eibachs, konis, R1 Rotors, ceramic pads, SS lines, kevlar clutch, new carpeting, HID headlights, LED lighting, SL wing, Lumina Z34 vents, ect, ect...

Deconstruction and planning:

Last edited by J&H Ryan; 06-21-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ