Thread: G & J BODY PARTS HUGE STASH (Can deliver to SDAC)

Trust Me...I'm "The Doctor"™ Turbo Mopar Vendor LaserXT1986's Avatar

G & J BODY PARTS HUGE STASH (Can deliver to SDAC)

Hey all,

Have a ton of body, interior, and other misc parts. Trying to make room and want to move this stuff. Prices are listed because I have to show a price, I'm sure I am higher than the value in some cases. Don't like the price? Want it? Make me an offer. Worst I do is say no, maybe, or yes

For those that complain about lack of pictures. I have this stuff wrapped in bubble wrap, in storage. I know the condition of it from when I packed it away. Due to the sizes of the stuff, I really don't feel like unpacking it unless there is interest. That said, if anyone wants pics of the items, PM me.

Lastly, I have been a part of this community since 1997, and in 13 years never screwed anyone. If I fail to describe a part accurately, I will make 100% good on it.

Free delivery to SDAC

All SDAC delivery items must be paid in advance

1986 Daytona Turbo Z front fascia. Paint is black, gloss, and starting to crack a little. Has the lower chin in very good shape. Has the "3 piece lower grill" in very good shape. Comes with the headlight assembly as well. Very hard to find these in undamaged condition. Asking $200.00 obo

1986 Daytona Turbo Z "side door trim Scallop piece". Not sure how to explain this, so I attached a picture below (look at the arrow). These mount ON the lower side of the door, to create that "Scalloped" look. This is NOT the piece that runs under the car. Condition is very good, painted gloss black, has scuffs but no rips or tears. This is a pair (left/right sides). Asking $100 obo

1986 Dodge Daytona Z Bra (Brand New!): Unused brand new Covercraft brand black leather bra, model #M601. Specific to the early Z models (84-86) with the 3 line grille in the lower front fascia, as indicated by the instruction sheet. It also has the (4) Velcro U shaped strips, still sealed in the original packaging. Asking $20 OBO

1984-86 Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona front license plate bracket: Needs to be repainted. Asking $10 OBO

1984-86 (maybe later too?) Dodge Daytona/Chrysler Laser rear louvers: **THESE WORK WITH THE REAR WIPER**. Set of Cragar louvers for the rear hatch. Pop off with more ease as well (but not too easily -- they did survive a 1200 mile trip from Florida). Clean and black paint is in good shape (not faded at all), but the paint is scratched in several spots, so to make it "like new" it will need a repaint. WORKS with the rear wiper option if you have it. Asking $75 OBO

1984-86 Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona front seats: Grey cloth, dirty but without rips or tears (Driver seat has very very very tiny rip starting, almost insignificant). Driver's seat comes with brackets, passenger seat does not (these are standard, not power). The driver seat is also an enthusiast seat with the inflatable bladder. They will need a good cleaning. Asking $25/pair OBO

1986 Chrysler Laser XE/XT Door panels: Black leather, in very good condition. Has the "courtesy light" as well. Comes with the armrest (separate piece) for each side, door panels very good, armrest is "average". Asking $50 for the pair OBO

1984-1989 Laser/Daytona/Lebaron 10 button Navigator: Works, needs to be rebuilt, Asking $25 as it is now OBO (I'd offer to rebuild it but won't have time before SDAC).

1984-89 Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona Factory Sunroof: Comes with storage bag, seals still feel nice (not brittle or dried out). Asking $60 OBO.

1985 Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona Passenger and Driver Fenders: 2 Tone Metallic bronze/orangish factory color with lower half blacked out. With the molded "4 rib" design. Great condition. Asking $30 each or $50/pair, OBO

1985 Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona Rear Bumper Fascia: Same color scheme as fenders (2 tone), with the molded "4 rib" design. No rips or tears, some light scuffing. Asking $25 OBO

1984-85 Chrysler Laser rear Spoiler: This is WITHOUT the rear 3rd brake light. Dull black, and where the studs are for mounting one seems to have snapped partially (still plenty of meat to use to bolt on, or to extract if desired). Asking $8 OBO

1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z molding strip BRAND NEW: Part #4366835, Description is "MLDG-QTR O/S FRT" Asking $10 OBO

1989 Daytona Shelby front fascia. Paint is factory blue. Has the headlight assembly, no fog lights. Asking $150.00 OBO

1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby steering column: Grey, with leather wrapped steering wheel and airbag (leather it worn pretty well). Column is tight, and have the key, too. Asking $40 OBO

1990 Lebaron 2 door coupe TRUNKlid, with tail light assembly. Trunk is in excellent shape, bright red paint with a scratch in the surface, a small ding, no major dents and no bodywork needed. Rear tail lights in great shape with nothing cracked. Asking $75 OBO

Boxed 1986 parts manual: By boxed, I mean that all the pages are in a box as they came from the factory, with no binder. It's the entire 86 parts book listing. Asking $15 OBO

Also have tons of 1986 black interior parts for Chrysler Laser/Dodge Daytona. PM me with what you need specifically.

I accept Paypal but only if a 3% fee is added to the prices above/negotiated. If wanting delivery for SDAC, I must receive payment before I leave Friday, June 25th. You must also be at SDAC or have someone to take the part -- if you are not, I will not be liable for finding another way to get it to you (esp. the bigger items that cannot ship).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1878.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	23051  
    Last edited by LaserXT1986; 06-15-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    David C. Lucidi/1986 Chrysler Laser XT aka "K.I.T.T"
    Authorized TM Decal Vendor:

"SDAC-Club decals": National & many others.
    "Turbo-Mopar": All Decals in store.
    "Turbos Unleashed": Decals in the TU store.
    "Custom and One of a Kind": PM me your specific needs!
    "G-BODY TURBO,TURBO Z, SHELBY Z decals": 100% authentic exact reproduction of factory originals, guaranteed to meet concourse level restorations.

turbo addict

Re: G & J BODY PARTS HUGE STASH (Can deliver to SDAC)

is there a difference in the 84-98 sunroof you have compared to the one in my 91?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmesich View Post
    is there a difference in the 84-98 sunroof you have compared to the one in my 91?
    Honestly....I don't know

Looking at the parts catalogs, 1986 says 4296 034. In 1991, the part number says the same. But aside from that I have no "real way" to test this. I know between 86 and 89 they fit as I have both those years on my lot.

Hope this helps somewhat!

"G-BODY TURBO,TURBO Z, SHELBY Z decals": 100% authentic exact reproduction of factory originals, guaranteed to meet concourse level restorations.

Garrett booster

What is the molding strip for the 87? Where does it go on the car?

Quote Originally Posted by kcvrodder View Post
    What is the molding strip for the 87? Where does it go on the car?
    See pictures below. I think it goes on the rear quarter panel, before the wheelwell, but truthfully not sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3642.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	502.4 KB 
ID:	23054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3643.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	498.2 KB 
ID:	23055  

Hybrid booster

do you have any 87 shelby parts

Quote Originally Posted by csomni View Post
    do you have any 87 shelby parts
    Only the molding piece shown above, the "power control" for the electric-inflate seats and wing (it mounts in the driver side seat on the 87-89 enthusiast seats). And of course, these:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38622

Otherwise, just stuff from the interior of an 86 that would also work in an 87.....

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

Willing to sell the 3 piece lower grille section off that 86 front end separate? If so, send it certified! lol

(one set of decals did make it, I have to pay ya, but lmk on this first)
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Mitsu booster

Do you have a dash or engine wire harness for a 85 or 86 Laser with the digital dash?

Garrett booster

You still have the Boxed 1986 parts manual?