Thread: my 1994 Chrysler Lebaron GTC v6 3.0

Mitsu booster

MarkyB86's 1994 Chrysler Lebaron GTC Progress

I'm new and just wanted to say whats up and here is my car and the plans I have in stock.

1994 Lebaron GTC
    122000 Miles

[Waiting to get wheels and tires, using two pontiac rims and two dynasty steel wheels]

All new: water pump, thermostat, coolant temp sensor, cooling hoses and clamps, water tube and fittings, o rings for the water tubes., new kyb struts and shocks, new tie rod ends, new drive shafts.

Needs: some kind of cold air intake, a new battery and new battery terminals. a new drivers side door and fender.

Plans: finish removing the antenna (a hole with tape over it lol), finish removing the a/c pieces. replace tail lights with the earlier black and red tails. new trunk shocks. want to also swap the daytona front clip, hood and body molding over.
    Last edited by MarkyB86; 06-06-2010 at 12:04 PM.

turbo addict

Re: my 1994 Chrysler Lebaron GTC v6 3.0

Welcome buddy
    you got a nice start man, do you have the daytona pieces already?
    you going with Shelby Z GFX or 89-90 Shelby/ES style?

Mitsu booster

The front thats similar to the one in your sig. I like the flip up style over the stationary lamps. (and I'm not a fan of the most recent daytona, I believe it has the same exact headlights my car already has..)
    No I don't have the daytona parts yet. I plan on getting every thing mid july.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyB86 View Post
    The front thats similar to the one in your sig. I like the flip up style over the stationary lamps. (and I'm not a fan of the most recent daytona, I believe it has the same exact headlights my car already has..)
    No I don't have the daytona parts yet. I plan on getting every thing mid july.
    thats the 89-91 shelby or ES style,
    the 92-93 daytonas are not exactly the same as yours but do look very similar
    sounds like a cool project, i bet the le baron will look awesome with the 89-91 style daytona body on it

Mitsu booster

made a little progress today. need a new battery but this is a cheap fix for now :-)
    ok a job well done if I do say so Myself.
    old and busted:

new hotness:

boostaholic

Hideaway headlamps are cool but a pain in the balls when they break. I think mine had a relay problem, it would work 1/2 the time. Heh.
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Big_P View Post
    Hideaway headlamps are cool but a pain in the balls when they break. I think mine had a relay problem, it would work 1/2 the time. Heh.
    lol I probably wont even be able to find a working set so Ill go with the stationary. either way im getting a facelift lol

Mitsu booster

So Bob the Medic send me a nice package. Car looks a million times better from the back now.

Nice look.

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

Tip on the tail lights, ditch the chrome and swap it out with the black from the original tails.

If you get rid of your front end, I call dibs on the black piece of trim in it and the lower grill and turn signal lights.
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Mitsu booster

Thanks guys

I actually like the chrome since there is chrome around the convertible top.

You can have those items (when they come off) because I plan on the daytona front still sometime.

gone crazy Turbo Mopar Contributor J&H Ryan's Avatar

Each to their own, one day I'm going to sandblast my chrome top trim and paint it black. I posted about a 543 5spd trans that would bolt right on your car in the lounge ebay ads section.
    Ryan
    92 GTC, TIII
    00 XJ

Mitsu booster

I hear you brother. I never liked the chrome until these matched it.