Thread: Wiring Diagrams for the GLHS?

Wiring Diagrams for the GLHS?

I'm posting for help right now, but if anyone has a set of the service manuals for this car or supplements or whatever, I will buy any set for sale.

I just got done doing the wiring and the fuel pump isn't priming. Obviously it needs some power, but if anyone has the diagrams I can use, I'd appreciate it. I have the diagrams for the 85 Charger, but nothing for the TII wiring.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Re: Wiring Diagrams for the GLHS?

I found a 12 gauge brown wire and a black/blue wire that didn't have partners, but from the book it looks like wiring for fog lights and the 1.6 alternator feed. So I'm assuming I don't need to worry about those. Anyone want to confirm please?
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Wow, so I'm just an idiot. I was missing a fuse... :$

Talking Re: Wiring Diagrams for the GLHS?

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Wow, so I'm just an idiot. I was missing a fuse... :$
    I just love it when a thread ends this way!

Quote Originally Posted by mock_glh View Post
    I just love it when a thread ends this way!
    Lol. Well it isn't charging though but I will check everything tomorrow. I'm just glad it started and didn't fry the system. I know I triple checked everything but it always makes me cringe when I turn it to the power on position. One time I did that and after I shut the car off THEN it fried the relay. That always stuck with me.