Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: GLHS 937 Restoration Project

Re: GLHS 937 Restoration Project

Well I got something done on the car, finally. Unfortunately I spun my wheels with the task to accomplish, replacing the window track bushings. Ace Hardware sells the grommet, but they don't carry Hillman at the location closest to me. Using my prowess of gauging sizes, I failed miserably and bought ones that were much larger. The dimensions seem to be 3/4" for the post and about 7/8" for the track piece. They didn't seem to carry that specific size, but I do plan to return these and locate the correct ones if possible. You can see below that the post is dry as a bone, so it got some grease for the time being. After I procure the correct bushings, that problem will be corrected.

I also ran into an issue that I THOUGHT might be a problem, but didn't look hard enough at first. The issue is the mount for the door hinge that is welded/riveted to the frame has broken loose on both sides!!!!, causing a serious issue. I think it is going to be repairable, but I'm not sure if I'm going to weld the piece again or just use some sort of nut and bolt to secure it. I think in the long run that will hold better, but I just need to see what can be done.

Because I spent so much time taking the passenger door apart, I went ahead and pulled the glass and replaced the window scraper for that door. Man that just made me feel SOO much better to see the pretty new scraper there.

And because the other task wasn't able to be performed, I decided to get the set of charcoal grey arm rest and install them. They cleaned up well, as you can see below. The pictures really don't do justice to how they were before and the cleanliness after. The a-pillar pieces got cleaned too, but it was getting late so I stopped short of installing those. Had I done these, then I would have wanted to do the black plastic trim pieces for the door and then the kick panels, etc., etc. The carpet will be replaced this weekend, so all of that will come out on Saturday.

The last picture is just a shot of the garage floor and how there is no oil there!!! This car was leaking a good 2 quarts every 400 miles or so when I got to Warren's place in ND, but after we fixed the sender issue and I got a new valve cover cap, all is right with the GLHS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	door_hinge.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	353.5 KB 
ID:	22546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pass_window_post.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	344.1 KB 
ID:	22547   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pass_window_scraper.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	381.8 KB 
ID:	22548   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window_scraper_before.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	275.0 KB 
ID:	22549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window_scraper_after.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	471.3 KB 
ID:	22550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_pillar_before.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	330.0 KB 
ID:	22551  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_pillar_after.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	338.6 KB 
ID:	22552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_rest_before.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	406.7 KB 
ID:	22553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_rest_after.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	22554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_rest_after_pass.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	425.9 KB 
ID:	22555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_rest_after_pass2.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	22556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arm_rest_installed.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	314.4 KB 
ID:	22557  

Name:	no_oil.jpg 
Size:	401.4 KB 
ID:	22558  
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Well not much to speak of tonight, but I did manage to remove a lot of the interior pieces. This weekend is the big push to get the entire interior changed over to the charcoal interior along with new carpet stolen from the mini...GTS.

GREAT pieces inside though. Aside from the speedo having what appears to be a different overlay than most of the 87s, all of the dash trim pieces are in great shape. The black bezel around the cluster has BOTH tabs in tact, both trim pieces for the left and right side of the steering column are in tact, no broken pieces. The black trim pieces to hold down the carpet are in poor shape, but I have spares for that, so no worries. Everything else I don't have a replacement for will be painted charcoal, i.e., the metal trim for the headliner and the rear hatch plastic piece.

On a side note, anyone wanting the interior pieces I will have from the original parts, you can have for free and delivered to SDAC if you like. I will say they are in poor condition and I don't even recommend getting them. But for those die hard "I want all I can hoard" people, just let me know.

Here are a few preview shots of what the car is looking like before the swap this weekend.

Name:	DSC_0254.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	22579   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0255.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	22580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0256.jpg 
Views:	946 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	22581   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0257.jpg 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	22582   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0258.jpg 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	22583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0259.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	22584  

Name:	DSC_0260.jpg 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	22585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0261.jpg 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	22586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0262.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	22587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0264.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	22588  
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Ya know I've been thinking about going solid dark grey for the interior of my Charger too. I found an '87 Turismo in the junkyard a couple summers ago that had a mint one, but I didn't have the time to strip it, and it was gone next time I made it out.

turbo addict

Looks like a nice projects. Better than anything around here.

Too bad the seats are in good shape, now you have no excuse to upgrade the upholstery!!

Quote Originally Posted by supercrackerbox View Post
    Ya know I've been thinking about going solid dark grey for the interior of my Charger too. I found an '87 Turismo in the junkyard a couple summers ago that had a mint one, but I didn't have the time to strip it, and it was gone next time I made it out.
    Man, if you ever see one again, strip EVERY piece out of it. Those interiors hold up 10 times better and they are harder to find. I only have this extra set because I found a junked car that had the full charcoal and then I bought a set from Rob (Force Fed Mopar). I will continue to look for the charcoal interior and hoard as may sets as I can!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar318 View Post
    Looks like a nice projects. Better than anything
    around here.

Too bad the seats are in good shape, now you have no excuse to upgrade the upholstery!!
    Well don't be so sure. The door skins are in very good shape, but they could use some freshening up. I may send you a set just to refurb as I do have 4. I'm still not sure what I want to do about the speaker covers. I was thinking of having that area redone to have a round area and then get some speakers like the Daytonas with round mesh covers to dress it up a bit.

BTW, do you know a way to repair the vinyl dash that has the split? Am I better off just finding a good one elsewhere and doing a swap? I have three. One in my blue car, one Kevin gave me and this one. All either have a tear somewhere and one has a place where a tach was mounted aside the gauge cluster. Is there any way to repair these?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Man, if you ever see one again, strip EVERY piece out of it. Those interiors hold up 10 times better and they are harder to find. I only have this extra set because I found a junked car that had the full charcoal and then I bought a set from Rob (Force Fed Mopar). I will continue to look for the charcoal interior and hoard as may sets as I can!!!!!

Well don't be so sure. The door skins are in very good shape, but they could use some freshening up. I may send you a set just to refurb as I do have 4. I'm still not sure what I want to do about the speaker covers. I was thinking of having that area redone to have a round area and then get some speakers like the Daytonas with round mesh covers to dress it up a bit.

BTW, do you know a way to repair the vinyl dash that has the split? Am I better off just finding a good one elsewhere and doing a swap? I have three. One in my blue car, one Kevin gave me and this one. All either have a tear somewhere and one has a place where a tach was mounted aside the gauge cluster. Is there any way to repair these?
    Whats wrong with your speaker covers?

I have not found a way to repair a dash and have it last. Most dashes are molded type of foam stamped with a grain. If they are covered they can be repaired, american manufactures dont cover dashes because its to costly.

Well all of them, even the ones in the other car, look similar to this.

Well I got my hood shocks installed tonight, woohoo!! I made an FAQ on Boosted Mopar as I promised Kevin the "rights" to the process. hehe

http://boostedmopar.com/forums/showt...6574#post96574

Here is a picture of the new stuff. BAAAM!

Well I wasn't going to work on the engine this weekend, but I started looking around, one thing led to another and then crack, all the vacuum lines broke at the collector. Ugh. So I took some time to fix this. Drilled out the old stuff, scraped off as much as I could of whatever was used to seal it and then inset the tubes, added some silicone and then wrapped it in amalgamous tape. It's a short term solution until I can either find more of the plastic line or just do a vacuum block. I also found A vacuum leak, hopefully the only one. The line going to the wastegate was so weak, it tore into pieces when I tried to remove it. There was a cheap splice for the 3 wire O2, so that got fixed. This car has every original piece I can think of. The ground for the O2 is afixed to a bracket that holds the vacuum lines in place. This thing was still attached and everything!

I also replaced the droopy headlight with the one from my car. The passenger side one literally fell apart when I pulled it from the encasement. And I aligned the hood the best I could to help it close correctly and sit right. It still isn't perfect, but it will do for now.

Name:	IMG00029-20100521-2138.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	440.9 KB 
ID:	22605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00032-20100521-2148.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	296.5 KB 
ID:	22606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00034-20100521-2308.jpg 
Size:	346.2 KB 
ID:	22607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00033-20100521-2308.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	295.7 KB 
ID:	22608  

Alright, I spent some time this weekend getting the interior swapped, although I don't have any after pictures. I can tell you it was a chore to just get the seats installed after spending all day breaking down the other car, pulling seats out of both cars and then swapping all the interior pieces and carpet from one car to another.

I DID find some change during the clean up, about $1.50!!! Cordes would be proud. And I found a few items, namely this bracelet. And I ask myself this question daily, but it had a different significance with this car. What WOULD Jesus do?! Well, I'd reckon to guess he'd save the car! hehe I hope that's not bad.

I also found a sheet that looked like a delivery sheet for the dealer, but all I could make out was the last few digits of the VIN on the sheet. Thankfully it corresponded with the VIN for this car, so good deal! Also, I didn't get a picture, but the build date on the this car showed 01/1987, so it was an earlier production which may explain the gauge overlay being yellow and not white. Although, I'm a little surprised because this is #937, so how it was an early production with such a high number, I don't know. The sheet was pretty useless though because the rest of it couldn't be read and it fell to pieces the more I tried to save it.

There was a little rust in the driver's floor board, but I spent some time sanding it down the best I could with some 120 and then sprayed it with some rust converter for the time being. I don't have to worry about rust around the south, so I tried to get it tamed until I can get around to fix it properly.

I'll post pictures of the finished product once I get back in town Friday. I should have the back upper seat in and the rest of the small trim pieces back in.

Name:	old_carpet2.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	495.6 KB 
ID:	22637   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old_carpet.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	478.1 KB 
ID:	22638   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old_carpet3.jpg 
Size:	419.8 KB 
ID:	22639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleaned_no_carpet.jpg 
Size:	365.2 KB 
ID:	22640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wwjd.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	22643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rust_floor.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	22644  

Name:	glhs_vin.jpg 
Size:	351.3 KB 
ID:	22645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dealer_sheet_vin.jpg 
Size:	328.7 KB 
ID:	22646  

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Wow, this is coming along quickly. Nice score on that loose change. That is pretty sweet. IIRC I pulled 2.8x out of the blue omni I bought off of Clark. These cars pay for themselves.

What are you going to do with the electronics in that car? I'll be interested to see which direction you go.

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    Wow, this is coming along quickly. Nice score on that loose change. That is pretty sweet. IIRC I pulled 2.8x out of the blue omni I bought off of Clark. These cars pay for themselves.

What are you going to do with the electronics in that car? I'll be interested to see which direction you go.
    Hmm, well I would like to keep it pretty much stock, but the fuse links I MAY have to get rid of. The LM electronics will stay with the car, but I haven't decided what will happen with the rest. There area few places that need to be fixed, but overall it seems to be in good shape. I'm pretty impressed with the condition of things on the car. At first appearance it seems to be rough, but most of it is just weathered. A little clean up and replacement of tape and loom and it will look like new.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

I'm glad to see your floors are so nice! They're way better than my Charger's were, and they looked flawless from underneath.

As for the speaker grilles, I don't see why it couldn't be done. You might have to do some cut and paste work with the cardboard backing, but it should look nice!

And for the vacuum lines, are you wanting to keep them in the factory layout? On my Charger, I got a few 3 port vacuum fittings off some Ford 3.0 V6 cars that fit the factory threaded holes in the back side of the 2-piece intakes. That gave me a total of 9 ports to play with (a few of which are capped off), and everything runs along the back side except the one I snaked through the runners to the FPR. The FPR line and the PCV line are the only hoses visible now, very clean and very simple.

Well I got my hood shocks installed tonight, woohoo!! I made an FAQ on Boosted Mopar as I promised Kevin the "rights" to the process. hehe

http://boostedmopar.com/forums/showt...6574#post96574
    Excellent. I'll be swapping the hood on my Charger in the near future for one that isn't tweaked (I hope) and plan to do this. Apparently leaving the hood propped up for nearly a year straight isn't a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by supercrackerbox View Post
    I'm glad to see your floors are so nice! They're way better than my Charger's were, and they looked flawless from underneath.

As for the speaker grilles, I don't see why it couldn't be done. You might have to do some cut and paste work with the cardboard backing, but it should look nice!

And for the vacuum lines, are you wanting to keep them in the factory layout? On my Charger, I got a few 3 port vacuum fittings off some Ford 3.0 V6 cars that fit the factory threaded holes in the back side of the 2-piece intakes. That gave me a total of 9 ports to play with (a few of which are capped off), and everything runs along the back side except the one I snaked through the runners to the FPR. The FPR line and the PCV line are the only hoses visible now, very clean and very simple.

Excellent. I'll be swapping the hood on my Charger in the near future for one that isn't tweaked (I hope) and plan to do this. Apparently leaving the hood propped up for nearly a year straight isn't a great idea.

Man, you going to make it to SDAC? Looking forward to the hood shocks on your car.

Well after a week of traveling, I got to work on the car some more this weekend. I started off trying to figure out the door hinges. It is working, but I still would like to have this stuff welded in. I had to drill and then tap the holes, mind you just using the machine screw. This of course ended bad two times where the screw broke off in the hole I had drilled. So far it is ok, but we'll see how it holds up.

Then I made the HUGE mistake of looking at the fusible links....I hate these things. Apparently whoever did the "corrections" to these and the rest of the wiring LOVES electrical tape. Well I started to try and work on these things with the harness in the car and well one thing led to another. After pulling the harness out of the car, I remember why I switched to SMEC. The harness was ok for the most part, but I made a few changes. I pulled all the front end lighting that runs on the passenger side and ran it down the driver's side. I also moved the wires for the coil to the driver's side to get ready for a swap to a gel coil. In addition to all the changes, I decided to re-organize the 40 way bulk connector and make it so all the wires for the driver's side are on the right side of the connector and passenger side wires are on the left side of the connector. Dangerous I know, but it is a WHOLE lot cleaner. And yes I am going to change the wiring on the female side.

The biggest change is going to be the fuse block I'm going to install. I'm not sure how it's going to mount, but for right now it will sit next to the power module. The only down side is that I will have to modify the module neck, i.e., cut it. :$ The good thing about this is that I had already been working on it for my other car, so most of the figuring out was already done. Now I just need to do some terminating of wires and triple check what I've done. There was also an issue with the knock sensor. hehe Yeah the little part where the wire mounts just came out. Just ANOTHER thing to be an issue, but thankfully the car hasn't had issues while driving so that's good.

I've also been working on the lower harness and that is just a HUGE mess. Not only is everything covered in oil, but there are TONS of breaks in the wiring. Every wire is either brittle or broken already. FORTUNATELY, my planning years ago has left me with multiple duplicates and one that is in great shape. This should help with accurate readings, which are always good. I didn't get done with everything, but it is mocked up and ready to do a test.

Once the harness was out I cleaned the engine bay and it looks so much better. I still have a lot of work to do on the harness, but it will look as good as new with new loom and tape. After the car starts and runs, I will pull the harness one more time and do some more trimming and then wrap the harness.

Name:	door_hinge.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	22729   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuselink_issues.jpg 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	22730   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuselink_issues2.jpg 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	22731   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	proposed_fuseblock.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	22732   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	initial_harness.jpg 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	22733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getting_worse.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	22734  

Name:	2_wire_shelby.jpg 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	22735   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	added_connector.jpg 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	22736   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adjusted_harness.jpg 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	22737   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuseblock.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	22738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuseblock2.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	22739   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before_engine2.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	22740  

Name:	before_engine3.jpg 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	22741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before_engine4.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	22742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before_engine.jpg 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	22743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after_engine.jpg 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	22744   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after_engine2.jpg 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	22745   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after_engine3.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	22746  

Name:	dirty_battery_area.jpg 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	22747   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dirty_passenger_side.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	22748   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	busted_knock_sensor.jpg 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	22749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	typical_connector.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	22750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spare_lower_harness.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	22751  

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor rx2mazda's Avatar

Sweet ride Jon! You trying to give me a run for my money? I'm glad you got a new project and I can't wait to see it finished! good luck
    Carroll

SILVER, 85 GLH-R/T, TIII powered, Fueltech, ID1300's. PTE5857
    RED, 91 Spirit R/T - Holset HE351 - 12.6 @ 107...R.I.P.

Wow, that is looking much better already. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with wiring harness woes.

What vehicle did you get that fuse block out of. It looks pretty small compared to the one which I pulled from a Neon yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by rx2mazda View Post
    Sweet ride Jon! You trying to give me a run for my money? I'm glad you got a new project and I can't wait to see it finished! good luck
    The run will be once I get the blue car up to Brian. THEN we'll see who is....the best of the best! Thanks Carroll and saw your car the other day when I was in town. LOOKING AWESOME!!!! Have it ready in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    Wow, that is looking much better already. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with wiring harness woes.

What vehicle did you get that fuse block out of. It looks pretty small compared to the one which I pulled from a Neon yesterday.
    That came from a Mitsu Mirage. I will caution you that you'll need to get a few of them because they only come with one or two relays, although they have 5 available on the unit. This one has 2 static relays and three removable ones. I got two spares and was able to utilize the various wires to make one good one. They were about $18 at the local yard. Just be sure to give yourself about 1 foot of extra cable.

The run will be once I get the blue car up to Brian. THEN we'll see who is....the best of the best! Thanks Carroll and saw your car the other day when I was in town. LOOKING AWESOME!!!! Have it ready in a month.

That came from a Mitsu Mirage. I will caution you that you'll need to get a few of them because they only come with one or two relays, although they have 5 available on the unit. This one has 2 static relays and three removable ones. I got two spares and was able to utilize the various wires to make one good one. They were about $18 at the local yard. Just be sure to give yourself about 1 foot of extra cable.
    Thanks for the tip. I will have to look for one of those when I go next time.

Well I got everything done and the car wouldn't start! I mean the starter relay did turn the starter over, but the fuel pump wouldn't prime. The fuse block has just the starter relay there for right now. I ran out of pin positions for the connector, so I have to either strip the 16 pin connector one from the blue car or get a new one to add the relay for the fan. However, I do want to have it ready for A/C in the future, so I need to figure out how that all works. I think it will be pretty simple to do.

After I looked and looked I realized, I was missing a fuse. Got the car started and cleaned up everything, planning to drive the car to meet up with some friends. Of course, it seemed to be idling bad, but it made sense that there was a lot of fuel from trying to start it prior, so I didn't think anything about it. Well I should have because driving down the road about a mile with the headlights on, I realized the charging system wasn't working. I pulled one of the battery terminals, the car died. UGH! So I had to head back home and take the wife's truck.

Next day I started looking around and thought maybe I had a wire in the wrong place or was missing something. Nothing was missing, all the wires had continuity and all the fuses were good. The only thing that made sense was the power module wasn't getting the feed, so I pulled the older alternator and installed the one from the blue car. Every time I say something about pulling something from the blue car, I feel a piece of me dying inside.

But after pulling the alternator, I decided to do another alternator harness with the spare parts I have laying around. I was able to feed the 6 gauge wire through the factory molded piece and made the end for it. Once installed, it worked!!

I will be ordering the loom this week, got some tape coming so this should be completed shortly.

This is the original wiring. Yes, this is how most of the front end sub-harness wiring looked like along with the fuse links.

This is what I had as a spare and needed to make work for the Nipedenso alternator. Worked like a champ.

Here are pictures of the mocked up harness. I will getting the loom installed and getting rid of the wire ties and zip ties. I'll also be building a new fuel harness. Got the parts ordered to take care of that as well. YAY!!! Seriously, don't worry. I will be covering the wires shortly.

Forgot to add in this section (because you can see it), I added the newer style coil.

Last edited by minigts; 06-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast