Thread: Hey Chris!

Mitsu booster

Hey Chris!

Hey Chris I have tried contacting you via email a couple of times but no reply yet. Sent you photos and a video of my turbo core. I am sure you aren't ignoring me but busy as usual. Would prefer to use email as contact form as it work better for me rather than calling. Just looking to get the okay on core condition so I can place my order for turbo. Also looking for your input about quick spool option as well.

Thanks,
    Ryan R

Re: Hey Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Hey Chris I have tried contacting you via email a couple of times but no reply yet. Sent you photos and a video of my turbo core. I am sure you aren't ignoring me but busy as usual. Would prefer to use email as contact form as it work better for me rather than calling. Just looking to get the okay on core condition so I can place my order for turbo. Also looking for your input about quick spool option as well.

Thanks,
    Ryan R
    Hey Ryan,

We got your email but were unable to open the video. Pics worked okay for us. I can't provide a definite yes or no on the cores until they are in house so we can disassemble and verify all is good. Best bet for contact is always calling. We answer the phone 99% of the time, even after hours. If we miss your call for some reason we will call you back.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

Okay! I will send the core to you.

Mitsu booster

Chris,
    Can you update me on the shipping status of my June 8th order for the rebuild on my TII with quick spool? I've emailled a few time with no reply. You said you would email me a tracking number once it went out. That was over a month ago. I haven't had the package show up on my door step either. Has it even shipped yet? I would call but I have been super busy lately.

Thanks,
    Ryan R.

turbo addict

Chris,
    Can you update me on the shipping status of my June 8th order for the rebuild on my TII with quick spool? I've emailled a few time with no reply. You said you would email me a tracking number once it went out. That was over a month ago. I haven't had the package show up on my door step either. Has it even shipped yet? I would call but I have been super busy lately.

Thanks,
    Ryan R.
    Tu seems to take a while to ship stuff, but I was always happy with the product. I understand hes a one man shop and alot of stuff is made by manufactures (like the clutches) so delays happen. Like with my seats the embroidery guy always takes longer than expected. I make sure nobody is in a hurry though before I take on a job.

Ryan,

Your turbo is finished and ready to ship. Please give me a call first so we can go over a few things.

June/July are very busy months for us with the conventions and all. When we returned from Chryslers@Carlisle this year our site was down. This made it very difficult to ship out orders since we did not have full access to our database (order info, names, addresses, etc). As of yesterday our site is operational again and we are getting caught up.

Thanks for your patience and we look forward to your call.

Chris-TU
    Last edited by Chris W; 07-29-2010 at 04:34 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

I though it was ready to ship over a month ago? That's all right i have been in no hurry for the turbo what so ever. If can get my car back together and out for at least one rip before snow fall I'll be a happy man. I take it you have lost a lot of customers address and information when the site went down. I will try and call today! Thanks for replying Chris.

Ryan

I though it was ready to ship over a month ago? That's all right i have been in no hurry for the turbo what so ever. If can get my car back together and out for at least one rip before snow fall I'll be a happy man. I take it you have lost a lot of customers address and information when the site went down. I will try and call today! Thanks for replying Chris.

Ryan
    Ryan,

Your turbo was completed while we were away at the convention. It will be shipped today and tracking information will be provided to you via email. All order/customer information was backed up and is now on our new server.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    We answer the phone 99% of the time, even after hours. If we miss your call for some reason we will call you back.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris-TU
    This right there... is why I like you Chris. Actually answering the phone is sooooo nice.