Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
Of course any one of us who has ever spent 40 or 50 hours hunched over a cylinder head with a spot lamp and a collection of porting tools, would certainly *like* to know some numbers from artistry like yours Warren. Of course, I would never be so brash as to ask. Reaper...
Well, that's why I said if he's willing to share. If he's not, I totally understand and will never hold it against him. I do seem to remember a while back, at least for one of his heads, he stated he didn't really know what it flowed, he just did what worked to make him faster. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Common guys, Warren already answered this; Enough flow to make 700+WHP from a GTX3582R. You Should be able to figure out the rest.....no?

BTW, that's the same head he showed before when he was still running the 50 trim, surprising that your only taking notice now? lol
LOL...you know as well as the rest of us that if you can make enough pressure to shove air into an engine, then you can still make power. I know that his goal is to do it as efficiently as possible. The turbo size really doesn't surprise me for his power goal as it is the same size I was/am looking at for my build.

His work is so amazing that honestly, I wouldn't put it past him to do another, even though a while back I think I remember him saying that the one he showed us then was his "last one"....kinda like Ozzy tours...they are always the "last" one! LOL