Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Utah stuff

Re: Utah chapter, still trying.

suprised you havent "accidentally" deleted the rest of my stuff. lol Either way, it doesnt matter.

**edit, one of the mods is on it. Stuff will be deleted soon. No worries. lol

We Todd D dot D Turbo Mopar Staff sdac guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bansheenut420 View Post
    being an admin on another site, I know you could fix your "mistake" but, it wasnt a mistake. lol
    I will be sure to let everyone know that for the 30 bucks they spend they will get a sticker and no support. But, I dont really need to say that as they already see that. For 30 bucks I got a sticker and a poorly printed (well not even printed, its off a color copy machine, I work in printing) newsletter every few months. I will be sure to bring it up. Trust me, I am as upfront in person as on the net. lol People know the truth, otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah. lol Trust me, I will speak my mind in person. already have to some people. But, it doesnt really matter to many GOOD car clubs local that I dont have to worry about this crap. lol
    Just remember to people like you, its bansheenut. Only my friends can call me by my name.
    Thanks.
    I used your name Cory because my apology was sincere about the mistake I made. The post I edited is still here where the admin staff can view it. We only soft delete on this board.

I edited your posting thinking I was replying and I was in a hurry. I had edited out your comments as there wasn't much worth addressing in them and typed my reply and hit the submit button, or what I thought was the submit button. Then I realized it was the "Save Changes" button, and sure enough there was my post with your screen name at the top. To avoid confusion I immediately deleted the post. If there is a way to bring back your original post, I am not aware of it.

And for the record, if I wanted to delete your post, I would do it and have no need to apologize for the act, or to put on any kind of front. Whether you want to believe me or not in the matter I don't care. You do not seem to have much regard for the truth anyhow.

And our newsletter is not done on a copier. It is printed by J&M Reproduction in Troy Michigan. They are a fair sized firm in the printing industry. They do a good number of college text books and many manuals and pamphlets for the auto and other industries. Just for info, the average cost to print each issue of our newsletter is about $600-800 depending on how many pages are in color and the mailing cost is usually over $200.

One thing I will give you credit for though, you seem to know it all. And willing to take any cheap shot you can.

Barry
    86 Shelby Lancer Prototype
    90 Daytona Shelby VNT
    91 Spirit R/T

For your questions about SDAC, please contact BadAssPerformance

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

At this point (im sure this post will get deleted, but I will post it on a site where speaking your mind is allowed)
    Dont be so sure, no need to delete your post. We allow people to speak there minds here.. all your BS that was edited before was flaming other users... thats against rules on most forums.

And dont act like TD is better than T-M in any way, Thats total BS until you guys stop reading PMs and changing user names for no reason...

Not sure what your angst is against SDAC

How a local chapter is run is up to the people in it. We have a great SDAC-Chapter here in Chicago, and I've hung out with several other SDAC Chapters thru the years from So-Cal to OVC, and I was a SDAC Great Lakes Chapter member before joining SDAC National or starting Chicago...

You say you just like to hang out with car guys but all you do is complain about stuff...

Dude, its all about hanging out with folks that dig the same cars wherteher its in a parking lot till week hours of the morning, or online :thubm:

being an admin on another site, I know you could fix your "mistake" but, it wasnt a mistake. lol
    Nope, it was a mistake, as soon as I saw that I went to see if it could be fixed but the problem is he typed over your text... the "edit" button is right next to "quote"... I've messed up on that one before too

Trust me, I am as upfront in person as on the net. lol People know the truth, otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah. lol Trust me, I will speak my mind in person. already have to some people. But, it doesnt really matter to many GOOD car clubs local that I dont have to worry about this crap. lol
    The problem is that speaking your mind is your OPINION, not TRUTH.. look them up

AGAIN, a GOOD car club is what the people make it... sounds like your statement "otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah" is maybe partly from your opinionated complaining instead of trying to promote a club?

Just remember to people like you, its bansheenut. Only my friends can call me by my name.
    Thanks.
    Wow, Really? ... Sounds like you got some serious personal issues

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

suprised you havent "accidentally" deleted the rest of my stuff. lol Either way, it doesnt matter.

**edit, one of the mods is on it. Stuff will be deleted soon. No worries. lol
    Do you have a picture of this huge chip on your shoulder?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

We Todd D dot D Turbo Mopar Staff sdac guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post

Barry
    86 Shelby Lancer Prototype
    90 Daytona Shelby VNT
    91 Spirit R/T

For your questions about SDAC, please contact BadAssPerformance

One more thing Mr. nut...

So get this... there soooo many succesful SDAC Chapters all over the country from coast to coast in the States and a couple in Canada. Its not a joke, its the real deal.

...and Utah, I have met a bunch of great people online, and many have posted in this thread ... sounds like more than enough to start a chapter, and it sounds like a lot are interested in that.

...except you seem to think its a joke? Well, maybe if you started being part of the solution isntead of part of the problem? Everyone else in this thread sounds like they want a chapter except you... why stand in the way? why put up a fuss? Thats not the hanging out with a bunch of car guys having fun that you say that you want...

So we all like Shelby Dodges and Shelby inspired cars right? Guess what? Thats what being an SDAC Chapter is all about... its the common interest all of us enthusiasts have

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Quote Originally Posted by sdac guy View Post
    I used your name Cory because my apology was sincere about the mistake I made. The post I edited is still here where the admin staff can view it. We only soft delete on this board.

I edited your posting thinking I was replying and I was in a hurry. I had edited out your comments as there wasn't much worth addressing in them and typed my reply and hit the submit button, or what I thought was the submit button. Then I realized it was the "Save Changes" button, and sure enough there was my post with your screen name at the top. To avoid confusion I immediately deleted the post. If there is a way to bring back your original post, I am not aware of it.

And for the record, if I wanted to delete your post, I would do it and have no need to apologize for the act, or to put on any kind of front. Whether you want to believe me or not in the matter I don't care. You do not seem to have much regard for the truth anyhow.

And our newsletter is not done on a copier. It is printed by J&M Reproduction in Troy Michigan.
    They are a fair sized firm in the printing industry. They do a good number of college text books and many manuals and pamphlets for the auto and other industries. Just for info, the average cost to print each issue of our newsletter is about $600-800 depending on how many pages are in color and the mailing cost is usually over $200.

One thing I will give you credit for though, you seem to know it all. And willing to take any cheap shot you can.

Barry
    You hard deleted my post, no accident there. And its all good.
    Your getting ripped off on your printing then. Its very obvious its a color copy machine and not an offset press. l run a full color press 40" 6 color, and you runoff a copy machine. lol Its not hard to tell. Yes, I know it all (atleast about printing.) Thanks. Your comment just shows I pissed you off. lol
    Dont be so sure, no need to delete your post. We allow people to speak there minds here.. all your BS that was edited before was flaming other users... thats against rules on most forums.

And dont act like TD is better than T-M in any way, Thats total BS until you guys stop reading PMs and changing user names for no reason...

Not sure what your angst is against SDAC

How a local chapter is run is up to the people in it. We have a great SDAC-Chapter here in Chicago, and I've hung out with several other SDAC Chapters thru the years from So-Cal to OVC, and I was a SDAC Great Lakes Chapter member before joining SDAC National or starting Chicago...

You say you just like to hang out with car guys but all you do is complain about stuff...

Dude, its all about hanging out with folks that dig the same cars wherteher its in a parking lot till week hours of the morning, or online :thubm:

Nope, it was a mistake, as soon as I saw that I went to see if it could be fixed but the problem is he typed over your text... the "edit" button is right next to "quote"... I've messed up on that one before too

The problem is that speaking your mind is your OPINION, not TRUTH.. look them up

AGAIN, a GOOD car club is what the people make it... sounds like your statement "otherwise sdac would have a chapter in utah" is maybe partly from your opinionated complaining instead of trying to promote a club?

Wow, Really? ... Sounds like you got some serious personal issues
    Your on the east coast, of course you have support for your chapter. lol No issues other than sdac is a joke. To many good car clubs around to have to pay for a sticker. lol Say what you like. You deleted lots of my posts in this thread. I have been to just about every meet we have had. The only person who has been to more locally is my veedub buddy (who will be sporting a X'ed out sdac sticker as well) and one other person. lmfao. I tried, and attend TONS of local meets. lol Nissan, honda, mazda, whatever. And they have attendance, accepting of anyone (even me) and its free. lol I have tried to support it, even payed dues. So dont try to make it sound like I dont support it. lol sdac didnt support us. I love cars, and car people. That will never change. Also, me being a dick in public or on here will never change. I speak my mind regardless.
    No. Just a pic of me having fun at other car meets that are free and true car people. lol I could find a pic if you like. let me know. lol TD free to speak there mind, and local problem causers are not welcome. Guess I may fall under the problem causer catagory here, but I dont care. I will see people in person and explain.
    I dont have to complain about the rest of my local car groups. They are car people and not snobs. lol No money required unless we go in on a bbq. Which I have no problem with, because its more than a sticker. Its good car friends, regardless of the brand. Say whatever you want. lol SDAC sucks, and thats what I am complaining about. Its a joke. lol Call me, say about me whatever you want. lmfao

One more thing Mr. nut...

So get this... there soooo many succesful SDAC Chapters all over the country from coast to coast in the States and a couple in Canada. Its not a joke, its the real deal.

...and Utah, I have met a bunch of great people online, and many have posted in this thread ... sounds like more than enough to start a chapter, and it sounds like a lot are interested in that.

...except you seem to think its a joke? Well, maybe if you started being part of the solution isntead of part of the problem? Everyone else in this thread sounds like they want a chapter except you... why stand in the way? why put up a fuss? Thats not the hanging out with a bunch of car guys having fun that you say that you want...

So we all like Shelby Dodges and Shelby inspired cars right? Guess what? Thats what being an SDAC Chapter is all about... its the common interest all of us enthusiasts have
    Yeah, it would maybe be successful if anyone showed up, or if sdac gave the people credit who did pay their dues, and did show up. I like my TURBODODGE, not a shelby inspired car. Most of the people I deal with are car enthuisisats, so im just fine with that. weather its TD or whatever.
    Part of the solution? is showing up not supporting? Is paying my dues not supporting? Im guessing not. But, thats cool. I will continue to support my local clubs that are looking for car people and not money. I have been to EVERY local TD meet. And guess what, more nissans and veedubs usually show up. They wouldnt be welcomed in the all mighty sdac. So, why would I support sdac when more of my friends have different cars and show up more offten than the TD's? lol All of the utah people are good car people. It just seems they dont have to much intrest in sdac. Like I said, been to every meet almost for the last 2 years. Only once have the TD's outnumbered the other makes of cars that showed up, either with me or just because I told them about it. lol

You hard deleted my post, no accident there. And its all good.
    Wrong, soft delete.. see attached

Your on the east coast,
    Try midwest...

of course you have support for your chapter. lol
    So-Cal is not on the East coast.. they get all teh support any other chapter does. I do not think you understnad the role of a Chapter.

Did you read any of what Barry wrote about a chapter not having to charge its members? So yeah, MOST Chapters are FREE for Chapter members... no money goes from Chapters to SDAC either, not even from those Chapters that choose to collect dues... Chicago collects dues to support our newsletter.

They are car people and not snobs.
    Sounds like you're a snob maybe? You defintely think you are better than anything else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	softdelete.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	21979  

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Yeah, it would maybe be successful if anyone showed up, or if sdac gave the people credit who did pay their dues, and did show up.
    Please explain? How would you like credit?

I like my TURBODODGE, not a shelby inspired car. Most of the people I deal with are car enthuisisats, so im just fine with that. weather its TD or whatever.
    Is this a TD vs. T-M thing? is this where your angst and "its a joke" comes from cuz SDAC is over here and not there? That was RickP's choice unfortunately... but here's the thing... SDAC is a car club, not an internet forum... its the club that brings us all together, none of the this forum or that forum BS.. .

Part of the solution? is showing up not supporting? Is paying my dues not supporting? Im guessing not. But, thats cool. I will continue to support my local clubs that are looking for car people and not money.
    Again... a local chapter does not have to charge dues.... Speaking of dues tho... since you mentioned TD... why do forums charge Dues? There are costs to maintain stuff right? What do people get for paying dues to a forum? Not as much as newsletters in the mail and a sticker!

I have been to EVERY local TD meet. And guess what, more nissans and veedubs usually show up. They wouldnt be welcomed in the all mighty sdac. So, why would I support sdac when more of my friends have different cars and show up more offten than the TD's? lol
    I can relate a little .. we joke that the Chicago SDAC Chapter is the Dodge Ram and Neon club, especially in the winter, LOL! We all have other interests, not everyone is die hard mopar....

All of the utah people are good car people. It just seems they dont have to much intrest in sdac. Like I said, been to every meet almost for the last 2 years. Only once have the TD's outnumbered the other makes of cars that showed up, either with me or just because I told them about it. lol
    Its all about good car people and the common interest in the cars... From what you keep saying theer are definitely the makings for a good chapter in Utah... but you keep saying nay... so confusing

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Quote Originally Posted by sdac guy View Post

Barry
    Told ya, I would be happy to post pics of me at other car meets having a great time. Thats the only chip on my shoulder. lol try again.
    Wrong, soft delete.. see attached

Try midwest...

So-Cal is not on the East coast.. they get all teh support any other chapter does. I do not think you understnad the role of a Chapter.

Did you read any of what Barry wrote about a chapter not having to charge its members? So yeah, MOST Chapters are FREE for Chapter members... no money goes from Chapters to SDAC either, not even from those Chapters that choose to collect dues... Chicago collects dues to support our newsletter.

Sounds like you're a snob maybe? You defintely think you are better than anything else?
    lmfao, I know where I stand here local. 3rd fastest td in my state, fastest IROC RT by .001 sec soon to be more. What did the few of us collect dues for? A color copy machine newsletter that hardley ever came or the sticker? It wasnt for for a chapter thats for sure. lol I speak my mind, all the time. If that makes me a snob for not supporting sdac, thats fine. Like I said too many local car clubs that I have a great time with and people acutally show up. lmfao.
    Again, say whatever you like, think of me as you will. I dont care this is the net. When was the last time you were at a utah turbododge meet? lol OK. Your club can continue to support a sticker and a poorly copied newsletter. I will continue to support my local clubs that actualy do something.
    Regarless of what you say or call me, I dont care. Will speak my mind in person or on the net.
    ya, cali is on the west coast. When was the last time a meet was even close to them? lol Oh yeah, kansas. Nothing that has been said in this thread helps the utah people get a chapter. lol as disinterested as I am in sdac, I still support the utah group. They are good people.

OK, no talking any sense into you, you have your opinion and thats OK.

This thread is about starting an SDAC Chapter, not a Nissan club, so please just let the others that would like to discuss starting a chapter continue on their quest.

Thank you.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Please explain? How would you like credit?

Is this a TD vs. T-M thing? is this where your angst and "its a joke" comes from cuz SDAC is over here and not there? That was RickP's choice unfortunately... but here's the thing... SDAC is a car club, not an internet forum... its the club that brings us all together, none of the this forum or that forum BS.. .

Again... a local chapter does not have to charge dues.... Speaking of dues tho... since you mentioned TD... why do forums charge Dues? There are costs to maintain stuff right? What do people get for paying dues to a forum? Not as much as newsletters in the mail and a sticker!

I can relate a little .. we joke that the Chicago SDAC Chapter is the Dodge Ram and Neon club, especially in the winter, LOL! We all have other interests, not everyone is die hard mopar....

Its all about good car people and the common interest in the cars... From what you keep saying theer are definitely the makings for a good chapter in Utah... but you keep saying nay... so confusing
    lol Not looking for any kind of credit here. Just wanted to bring up the fact that a few of us tried to pay dues and get a chapter. I know I will never get any kind of credit here. Im not that stupid. lmfao
    No, its not a TD vs TM thing. Thats just in your mind. And your right, its all about good car people. And while the utah TD bunch are good people, they dont seem to support sdac. Confusing as it is, Im about car stuff, not club ----. I attendt TONS of meets. Not just turbododge meets. I like car people, and will continue attending other meets so long as I am welcome, and I always am. There is people who tried to support the utah sdac thing last year. Dont think any will this year. But, I bet I see em at meets. Agreed not everyone is a die hard mopar, but they are accpeting of other cars and doesnt cost any money to be a "club" and we can get stickers and a newsletter done for next to nothing. lol

OK, no talking any sense into you, you have your opinion and thats OK.

This thread is about starting an SDAC Chapter, not a Nissan club, so please just let the others that would like to discuss starting a chapter continue on their quest.

Thank you.
    lmfao nope, guess not. sense just doesnt make sense here. lol
    I will be at every meet in person to say why I think sdac is a joke and they should support local clubs that do things. lol Utah nissans is a great local club. They are more than accepting of well built cars. Not money wasted on a sticker and a crappy copy machine newsletter than hardley ever comes. lol They are about meets, racing and cars. And Im good with that.

lol Not looking for any kind of credit here. Just wanted to bring up the fact that a few of us tried to pay dues and get a chapter.
    Dude... A chapter is organized by having meets, gatherings, etc... Joining SDAC National an dpaying dues doesnt automatically make a chapter? It actually take swork and stuff... like any other local car club.

I know I will never get any kind of credit here. Im not that stupid. lmfao
    but you mentioned it so you must have something in mind?

No, its not a TD vs TM thing. Thats just in your mind.
    You brought it up...

And your right, its all about good car people. And while the utah TD bunch are good people, they dont seem to support sdac.
    Really? They started this thread and there are a lot of Shelby Dodge enthusiasts in Utah... maybe let them speak for themselfs... we've heard you opinion, how about theirs... all the posts I read from others say otherwise.

Confusing as it is, Im about car stuff, not club ----. I attendt TONS of meets. Not just turbododge meets. I like car people, and will continue attending other meets so long as I am welcome, and I always am.
    I'm the same way... During the summer any night of the week there is a cruise night, I'm out checking out cool cars of any make or at the dragstrip test-n-tuning instead of being online!

There is people who tried to support the utah sdac thing last year. Dont think any will this year. But, I bet I see em at meets. Agreed not everyone is a die hard mopar, but they are accpeting of other cars and doesnt cost any money to be a "club" and we can get stickers and a newsletter done for next to nothing. lol
    Again... A chapter doesnt have to chrage dues to members.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

lmfao nope, guess not. sense just doesnt make sense here. lol
    I will be at every meet in person to say why I think sdac is a joke and they should support local clubs that do things. lol Utah nissans is a great local club. They are more than accepting of well built cars. Not money wasted on a sticker and a crappy copy machine newsletter than hardley ever comes. lol They are about meets, racing and cars. And Im good with that.
    Thank you for confirming that you are part of the problem.

You know, if you went to every meet and said "hey we're trying to start a chapter" maybe there would be a chapter?

OK, do you have any more material? You dont like stickers or newsletters... we've heard that... I know you dude, you just like to argue and I think you proved that all night.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

You know, if you went to every meet and said "hey we're trying to start a chapter" maybe there would be a chapter?

OK, do you have any more material? You dont like stickers or newsletters... we've heard that... I know you dude, you just like to argue and I think you proved that all night.
    LMFAO no, I showed up to each meet for no one else to show up, not even the starter of this thread. You have no clue. When is the last time you came to a utah meet? ok then.
    You dont know me for anything. Yes, I like to argue and complain when things suck. That will never change. lol Do you have more material? You have no idea whats happened with the utah stuff. You let a know troublemaker on here, and rarely let people speak their mind. Supprised you have deleted my posts. But, it really doesnt matter whats said on the net. In person is the thing. And, Ive been there in person. You havent. Been to every meet but a couple, tried to support this. lol So say what you want. As you said there is no talking sense into me.

I showed up to every meet. My veedub buddy showed up at even more, even when NO one showed. Said would like to start a chapter. Even when no one but a couple people show up. Has nothing to do with me. Hell, the guy that started the idea of a chapter doesnt show up. lol I think I have seen him at like 3 meets. lol
    I guess I may be part of the problem, but dont care. Utah people are good people, but, I go to FAR more car meets that the TD meets no one shows up to. lol I must not be a problem there. lol Because I go to all of em, mazda, honda, nissian, mustang, whatever. They are just car people, who support the car hobby.
    Say what you want about me being a problem. lol You have NO idea about utah stuff. lol

LMFAO no, I showed up to each meet for no one else to show up, not even the starter of this thread. You have no clue. When is the last time you came to a utah meet? ok then.
    You dont know me for anything. Yes, I like to argue and complain when things suck. That will never change. lol Do you have more material? You have no idea whats happened with the utah stuff. You let a know troublemaker on here, and rarely let people speak their mind. Supprised you have deleted my posts. But, it really doesnt matter whats said on the net. In person is the thing. And, Ive been there in person. You havent. Been to every meet but a couple, tried to support this. lol So say what you want. As you said there is no talking sense into me.
    I'd love to come hang out and race with you guys. I always think its neat to meet other enthusiasts and see other cars.

Ya know, sometimes I really hate the internet and forums and BS cuz all people see is opinions other people type and all you say in this thread is negative so it is hard to see you supporting anyhting. Sure you say you went to the meets and stuff then, which is cool, but now all you say is "I hate stickers and newsletters" and "I'd rather hang out with Nissans" and that doesn't sound too supportive.

OK, lets hear some of the other Utah enthusiasts chime in now.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

I showed up to every meet. My veedub buddy showed up at even more, even when NO one showed. Said would like to start a chapter. Even when no one but a couple people show up.
    Sounds like you were ahead of the times... I see a lot more people interested in a Chapter this thread now

Say what you want about me being a problem. lol You have NO idea about utah stuff. lol
    Stop saying "No" and start saying "Yes" and I wont say you're the problem

I agree, I dont know about "Utah stuff" ... thats the damn internet, meeting people we dont actually get to meet, LOL...

I have to say it has been a most interesting discussion. Goodnight my friend, and I really do hope that a Utah SDAC Chapter is possible

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast