Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger

Hybrid booster

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger

Black/Silver. Solid and rust free floors and rails are nice.
    It has just a few minor dings in body.

Car ran and drove before fuel pump died. And it ran like a beast..

Sunroof car. Interior is nice to good, Seat are really nice except a cigarette hole in front seat. CS logo is super nice.
    Carpet is nasty honestly and I was going to pull it out and put a new black carpet in, But I have another charger now so ya time and money and other restraints prevent me from finishing anything on the car.

Its solid but rough and being one of less than 500 87 black/silver Shelby Chargers its a fairly good deal for someone wanting a good platform.

It currently has Koni struts and Eibach springs up front and according to previous owner has a Taft S1 cam and a LSD installed along with the trans plate as well. I have never cracked it open to see as I had no reason to as the car ran and drove great. Title is clean however I have not got it tagged yet and Utah is retarded with an out of state car( I got it from Wyoming)

As the car sits it needs a fuel pump, a Windshield and a Steering column as someone attempted to steal the car....

It also has brand new tires on it now on the pizza wheels but may come with crabs or pumpers with new tires depending on price sold for.

The aftermarket parts alone are worth 1500 so I would like to put that as starting point. Or I will swap them all to my 85 Charger and put stock stuff on and take 1000 obo.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Mitsu booster

Re: 1987 Dodge Shelby Charger

where in utah? i'm in tooele, would like to look at it if you still have it...let me know.

turbo addict

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

yea what he said!!!

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

Peeectures...
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

Mitsu booster

agreed. pics should be mandatory. i'm close enough to just go see it, but pics would save the drive!

Hybrid booster

Sorry I have pix on my photobucket and my cardomain. Cardomain is easy to find there is only 2 1987 dodge chargers they have in UTAH lol..

Anyone else have questions feel free to call/text.

Would you mind just posting some links? I tried Car Domain and I don't see it. It would be pretty easy just to post a link. Thanks.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyLancer282 View Post
    Thanks man. Car looks really nice btw.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye black beauty your in good hands now.

turbo addict

who bought it??

Hybrid booster

Thanks Jon but your charger is drop dead sexy.... and Luis has it. he has already started painting the wheels and it looks pretty good.

I have my silver charger on my cardomain too that is straight sexy.. Silver with blue stripe

Hybrid booster

Well bump again. Deal fell thru So car back for sale before I have to part as I just have no room anywhere for it. And I really really dont wanna see a rust free shelby charger get ruined. And the head is a brand new g head less than 500 miles on it. But has a knock and its all put back to stock. So 700 obo.
    Last edited by ShelbyLancer282; 06-14-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Hybrid booster

if you deside to part, i could use the spoiler extentions. pm me

boostaholic

and the wolves are out in force.

Dont part it. I cant see you making more out of it than as a whole and it looks cleaner than most.

Hybrid booster

another idem i could use is the inside drives side rear 1/4 panal in grey

the lone wolf

turbo addict

I think he sold this maybe he can chime in to confirm

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Turbo224's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyLancer282 View Post
    I have to part as I just have no room anywhere for it. And I really really dont wanna see a rust free shelby charger get ruined.
    Might I suggest that you stop buying cars if you dont have room for them? If memory serves me correctly, this is the fifth car you have drug home and then tried to part because no one would buy it from you.

~Tyler Larsen~Salt Lake City~
    -92 Daytona R/T (T3/T4 Hybrid, Quaife, etc...)
    -86 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Woody (winter beast)
    -01 Audi TT Quattro (daily driver)
    -71 Plymouth Cuda 440-6pk tribute

Check out my Homepage

Hybrid booster

Gtfoh tyler. Why do u care what i do mr perfect? I at least try 2 save these if i can. and people on these boards only hesitate cuz u slc cabrones always talkin ish and spreading lies and rumors aka slander. And who care if its 5th or the 50th u aint interested so whats ur point? and its*not 5th car and the others people did want but not any local and the shipping was way too much. So why even post unless ur intent is 2 aggravate me and stir up drama? And so i should just not buy a td thats going to be scrapped because u dont think i should? Oh wait thats right im supposed 2 tell 1 of u guys about them so u can buy them and part them like my brothers rt and his mint shelby lancer was right? And 4 the record i havent parted a single td yet i have been in accidents in 2 tds and neither my fault and totaled them. Big dif but i think that u all hate that i have found and bought these shelbys and not ran and told u all about them b4 i got them. Like the 87 csx that a local screwed me on. The 89 csx my friend now has the glhts u went and undercut me on. The glht that corby was grateful 2 get. The glhs that another local parted after i sold it the 10 numbered cars out east i wont tell u location the shelby lancer i had and my brothers that a local parted out of spite and to make money off. Hnmmm
    Last edited by ShelbyLancer282; 07-01-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast