Thread: AutoX - Eugene, OR

AutoX - Eugene, OR

So I autoxed for the first time today, in my minivan. I even ended up winning my class. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, and everyone loved my van, lol. There was also a VNT CSX out yesterday that was doing pretty well. I didn't get to talk to the owner very long but he said it was pretty close to stock. I was impressed with their car, and especially by his daughter driving it about 2 seconds faster than him, hahaha. Hopefully I'll have some pics up soon.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: AutoX - Eugene, OR

Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time

Yeah, I heard she can drive quite well

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hey there! I'm that daughter. What class was your mini running in (morning or afternoon)? Were you a novice? If so, did you do the novice course walk? Glad to hear you had such a good time out today. Hopefully we will see you at more of the events... are you local to the Eugene/Springfield area?

My dad and I raced both days. I ended up beating him the entire weekend! Isn't that sweet!? I'll post up the times once they get them up on their site. I did extremely well on Saturday, Sunday was a different story... but I had to race in the rain as well..lol.

Next time you are out, be sure to hunt me and my dad down and introduce yourself.

Until later,

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri007
    Hey there! I'm that daughter. What class was your mini running in (morning or afternoon)? Were you a novice? If so, did you do the novice course walk? Glad to hear you had such a good time out today. Hopefully we will see you at more of the events... are you local to the Eugene/Springfield area?

My dad and I raced both days. I ended up beating him the entire weekend! Isn't that sweet!? I'll post up the times once they get them up on their site. I did extremely well on Saturday, Sunday was a different story... but I had to race in the rain as well..lol.

Next time you are out, be sure to hunt me and my dad down and introduce yourself.

Until later,
    I raced novice/sport truck on Sunday afternoon. I kind of missed the novice course walk because I got there at the last minute, lol. It was easy to figure out though. I was also out spectating on Saturday and talked to your dad for a second. My brother ran novice in his 740 turbo volvo Saturday. I ran a best of 48.83 in my minivan. I'm going to try to make it to the hill climb in Oakridge to watch; will you be racing?

I just moved to Eugene in Feb from Maryland and have been trying to get into the car scene out here. I meet up with the local car guys on Friday and Saturday nights (if it's nice out) at the Target on W11th. I've also been up to Woodburn a couple of times. It doesn't seem like there are many TD people in our area? BTW my name is Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri007

Until later,
    Talk about a lucky guy, just moved in area and meets the legend AND her dad

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner
    ...the legend AND her dad
    wow, 'legend' status

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Naw just teasing . Her dad is the legend.

Sweet, I met a legend.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

I have a cousin in Central Point that has an 86 GLHS-he was supposed to go to your Auto X but had fuel issues

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

You look good in the video... for driving a mini..