Thread: Worth it? 1974 Dodge Charger SE

Threaded View

Mitsu booster

Worth it? 1974 Dodge Charger SE

Went to check out this car yesterday, he wants $2000 for it, starts up and purrs like a kitten...a REALLY BIG kitten, has dual exhaust straight pipes that goes out right under the door XD

Its a 1974 Dodge Charger SE, has a Magnum 400 in it, slapstick, A/C, power windows, cruise control...floorboards are shot but he has fabricated aluminum floorpans for replacements, body is good with exception to the passenger side has been sideswiped and filled with bondo...the car needs a LOT of love, but its mechanically in perfect condition, with 100% rebuilt front end and a bunch of other new stuff, and perfect running engine and tranny with no leaks...looks like itd be a really fun car to drive

I also learned that this body style charger was allowed to run in NASCAR from 1973 to 1977 and was Richard Pettys favorite car out of all the cars hes ever driven...lol

Save on fuel and get a gas card. Learn these deals in Publix Ad.

Was lookin at pics of rebuilt chargers and came across this..,..freakin' AWESOMNESS, though I dont think I could bring myself to butcher it like that...lol

If I get it I want to keep it all original...or as close as I can get it...something like this.

Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 11-11-2020 at 01:04 PM.