Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partout

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

Quote Originally Posted by midnighttoker View Post
    where did you say you wanted the bolts?i said in the 'contract" you would get the master cylinder,booster,calipers,rotors,prop valve.show me one person who bought parts that got the bolts with it,unless maybe they "asked" for them.ive sold a lo of parts and no one has bitched about not getting nuts and bolts
    You are parting out a couple cars and probably have thes eparts kicking around the yard and trying to make things right with other members but dont want to send a few bolts?

Quote Originally Posted by scarface1689 View Post
    ....there has been a police report filed at the Coffee County Sherriff's Dept. .... just because you are a moderator on TD and can deactivate other peoples accounts as you did mine before they can leave negative feedback on you.
    Thanks for posting in this thread so we can see two sides of this story. Please advise when the lawsuit is over so people can buy parts off this car here.

Toker, you'er not abusing your power at TD are you? tisk tisk, not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by black86glhs View Post
    So when is the court date. I'de be willing to come down and get video of it. For proof.
    Not sure they allow video in a courtroom?

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

turbo addict

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

if he is so reliable then how is selling stolen parts and selling parts he doesnt have in his possession
    I'm not sure how he would ship something out if it is not in his possession

and yes i am in the Chicago area

Hybrid booster

john i am glad u have had good expeirence with him but everyone i have talked to they have not and he blocks them before they can leave negaive feedback.

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

john i am glad u have had good expeirence with him but everyone i have talked to they have not and he blocks them before they can leave negaive feedback.
    He cant block anything here so if anyone has negative feedback, speak up.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

thanks jt i will definatley let u know when lawsuit is over and to who wants to know i was also born and raised on the south side of chicago for any one inquiring

Hybrid booster

thanks jt

turbo addict

Im not picking sides just giving my experience of dealing with him
    here is his only feedback that has been left on here

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...=midnighttoker

turbo addict

thanks jt i will definatley let u know when lawsuit is over and to who wants to know i was also born and raised on the south side of chicago for any one inquiring
    cool
    ever plan to move back?

Hybrid booster

john in addition to all these other problems midnighttoker has informed other people that he has sold and accepted payment threw his paypal for seats and brake setup which i own and have in my possesion sounds like fraud to me police are aware

Hybrid booster

some day i miss the food

first of all,im a mod.i cant ban anyone,second the guy who i bought the car from will be there so you are full of ---- so go ---- yourself and the horse you rode in on

Hybrid booster

go for it i have the proof i refuse to sink to ur level which is the bottom of the barrel by the way the last phone call u received from my phone my moms phone and a phone number u didnt recongnize was the coffee county police dapartment . then why is my account deactivated?

the guy that owned the car knows i bought it,you stole the title.we will see in court.im done with this ----,so....

Hybrid booster

so... midnighttoker you have alrady to be a liar a theif and a conman so why dont u act ur age not ur shoe size

whatever,whos acting like a child?

Hybrid booster

then all of a sudden my account got colsed on Td and i did nothing wrong and you are a moderator and u black bad feedback must be coinceidence huh

Hybrid booster

you cause u are the one acting like a child

ok,so why dont ecveryone look at my feedback.hmmm months before this ----,YOU left me good feedback.whats up with that if im such a crook

Hybrid booster

the judge is gonna love seeing that Filthy Mouth u have

Hybrid booster

thats before i got to know the true you and u block everything bad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast