Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partout

turbo addict

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

is someone gonna close this thread or are wee gonna keep going. Cause i am more than willing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

lol why, I think this thread alone has exceeded the valued of that car. go do something awesome with the rest of your night.
    1988 Lancer Shelby 2.2TII 1989 Shadow ES 2.5TI 1992 Lebaron Sedan 3.0Auto 1993 Acclaim 2.5TI-A520 Hoard parts now!

turbo addict

good idea ALEX lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Garrett booster

hahahahah!! not cool...

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

OK, everyone, time to act like a bunch of little Fonzies, how is Fonzie? COOL, Be COOL damnit! Looks like the thread got derailed, but thanks anyone who may have added some constructive input.

After this Post, ONLY relavent posts PLEASE!

Anyone waiting for parts from either of these guys: If you are waiting for any parts off of this car, please post here in this thread.

midnighttoker and scarface1689: Please respond as needed to people awaiting parts or if you have parts packaged up ready to send, please list who they are going to and when you will ship them. Any updates on said court case as also acceptable. No more need to bash eachother, etc.

everyone else: Please act like Fonzie

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

boostaholic

Can't the real owner of the car stand next to it with a sign that says TM 3/17/10?
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_P View Post
    Can't the real owner of the car stand next to it with a sign that says TM 3/17/10?
    No. I could go take my picture with a sign next to any car in the Walmart parking lot.

Lets let the court figure this one out

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!

Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Hybrid booster

This was pretty entertaining. After reading a couple pages I forgot these characters were from Tennessee. I thought this was a classic "Devin n Friends" thread coming to you from Salt Lake City..

...sorry JT I know I'm being insubordinate, I'll give you the opportunity to kick me at SDAC. That is of course, your too drunk and too busy on yer scooter...
    Shelby Lancer # 149... R.I.P.

Hybrid booster

Damnit JT, 17,856 posts...WTF? that's like 12.236301369 posts EVERY day for 4 years..
    Shelby Lancer # 149... R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Noodle View Post
    Damnit JT, 17,856 posts...WTF? that's like 12.236301369 posts EVERY day for 4 years..
    Thats nothing.. Simon has 10k more!

Thanks for the offer but no kick needed

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Ha, lucky me, to bad the internet doesnt display the true nature of people your doing buisness with, because had it I would had steered miles away from this lot. Who let this crew out of the trailer park!
    Anyhow, after being lied to about getting my parts then getting called out by some foul mouthed hooker, evidentally the one who rolled my parts in the gravel and lost some pieces, I decided not a one of them had half a brain cell reliable enough to understand simple words or respect for others, so I went ahead and got the parts myself. Isnt there some rules on here for bad sellers and posting 'crap' in other ppls threads?

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadAssPerformance View Post
    Thats nothing.. Simon has 10k more!

Thanks for the offer but no kick needed
    You called?
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    Ha, lucky me, to bad the internet doesnt display the true nature of people your doing buisness with, because had it I would had steered miles away from this lot. Who let this crew out of the trailer park!
    Anyhow, after being lied to about getting my parts then getting called out by some foul mouthed hooker, evidentally the one who rolled my parts in the gravel and lost some pieces, I decided not a one of them had half a brain cell reliable enough to understand simple words or respect for others, so I went ahead and got the parts myself. Isnt there some rules on here for bad sellers and posting 'crap' in other ppls threads?
    If you had a bad deal, please post feedback here:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

As far as posting 'crap', this thread is full of it and I kind of expected that, but as I posted above, I opened this thread to make sure no other members got stiffed on parts.

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

turbo addict

you know dude that was uncalled for. Call me a foul mouthed hooker again and we are going to have problems. Simple as that. I offered to order your stupid parts and there was no response. ANd by the way there was no gravel where we parted the car stupid ---. And was i posting in the parting out no. so keep me out of it. So i dont know what was said inbetween you and Tony. All that i knew was that tony was handling it. Not me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

And one other thing i took the parts off as far as them being stored i have no idea. I am not the one who lost them. As i said i offered to square it away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 85boostbox View Post
    you know dude that was uncalled for. Call me a foul mouthed hooker again and we are going to have problems. Simple as that. I offered to order your stupid parts and there was no response. ANd by the way there was no gravel where we parted the car stupid ---. And was i posting in the parting out no. so keep me out of it. So i dont know what was said inbetween you and Tony. All that i knew was that tony was handling it. Not me.
    Wow, making assumptions you're the hooker? I dont think he used any names? WARNING to both of you to let it go... no need or want for public name calling or threats.

If Tony is handling it, then why are you involved? offering order stupid parts? really? Pleased don't answer, I dont care.

Enough on this subject. Warning already given previously, now time to enforce. Only posts that will be allowed after this one are:

1 - Anyone waiting to get parts they paid for off of the ShelbyZ in question

2 - midnight toker or scarface replying to those peoples requests

All others will be deleted, repeated offenders banned. That is all.

as always, PM me if you have an issue...

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456