Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partout

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partout

OK, here's the deal. We have TWO members claiming to own the rights to this ONE car and it's parts and really, I dont beleive either one of them.

Right now all I care about is that anyone who bought parts off of this car gets their parts!

I closed both of the FS threads, but have linked them below:

midnighttoker's thread:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46971

scarface1689's thread:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47304

Everyone: If you are waiting for any parts off of this car, please post here in this thread.

midnighttoker and scarface1689: Please respond as needed to people awaiting parts or if you have parts packaged up ready to send, please list who they are going to and when you will ship them.

Thank you!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

i have nothing sold/waiting to ship,and im sure he doesnt either

heres my proof that i dont screw anyone,some on here know me on TD and can verify my feedback on there
    Last edited by midnighttoker; 03-14-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Re: PLEASE READ regarding Closed threads: - 1987 dodoge daytona shelby z TII - partou

also,look at the dates i started the threads for the part out.all of a sudden this happens,months later.like i said in his thread,he didnt get his way so he tried to screw me.ive never had a problem on here before.i dont have anything to prove to anyone,i havent screwed anyone on parts,if people dont want to believe me whatever.i know i havent screwed anyone

^^ Funny I was suppose to be getting parts from you like for 8months now...hmmm....btw I got tired of waiting and took care of it myself!!!!!! Thanks anyhow...

he wont let me take the stuff.it was also just the spindle nuts and covers.not like you didnt get the brakes and everything else

Hybrid booster

I know midnight from TD and can vouch for his feedback and sincerity in selling parts JT

------------------------------------

Feedback Score:
    Positive Feedback: 36
    100.0%
    Members who left positive:
    Members who left negative: 36
    Total positive feedback: 42
    ------------------------------------------

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/193...ighttoker.html

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor DOHCRT's Avatar

Same here, Bought an R/T head from him and had no issues. Condition was as advertised and packaging was satisfactory.

Vic in Phoenix

92 Spirit R/T
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    87 CSX
    87 Shelby Lancer
    84 Rampage TII
    97 Ram Diesel
    69 Dart GT 'Vert
    73 Dart Sport (For Sale)

Well he doesn't understand the word "everything" I can assure you, I have the emails, he said he would make it right, he didn't. You can say "well its only this, its only that" but our deal was everything. Vouch for him as much as you want I got proof. He just admitted to it in this thread. BTW the things I didnt get

Dust covers for bearings
    Spindle nuts
    Cotter key cap/nut retainer
    But you already know that. I see you spent ALLOT time in your own threads, so I guess its just scr## him, Im worried about myself.
    I knew I wasnt buying new parts but did they have to look like they were rolled in gravel..Cmon, sloppy, very sloppy. Dude its a simple word, and its meaning is straight forward, and one not to be confused with-almost, halfa$$, partial, nearly.......Anyhow Im done, not only with this thread but Ill not buy parts from someone anymore that gets to decide what he will or wont send after he gets my money.... and if you question my integrity as I said I have emails, right from the beginning!!!

turbo addict

you are seriously complaining that he didnt send you that????? Half that crap it use once and replace. and how hard is it to find dust covers.

Ive talked to him on the phone I was going to buy the R/T from him before he parted it but I needed a daily and didnt have the space to work on it.

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/se...ger&vi=1080122

wow

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedDrummer View Post
    I know midnight from TD and can vouch for his feedback and sincerity in selling parts JT

------------------------------------

Feedback Score:
    Positive Feedback: 36
    100.0%
    Members who left positive:
    Members who left negative: 36
    Total positive feedback: 42
    ------------------------------------------

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/193...ighttoker.html

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCRT View Post
    Same here, Bought an R/T head from him and had no issues. Condition was as advertised and packaging was satisfactory.

Vic in Phoenix

92 Spirit R/T
    89 CSX
    88 CSX-TIII
    87 CSX
    87 Shelby Lancer
    84 Rampage TII
    97 Ram Diesel
    69 Dart GT 'Vert
    73 Dart Sport (For Sale)
    Quote Originally Posted by shackwrrr View Post
    you are seriously complaining that he didnt send you that????? Half that crap it use once and replace. and how hard is it to find dust covers.

Ive talked to him on the phone I was going to buy the R/T from him before he parted it but I needed a daily and didnt have the space to work on it.

wow
    thanks for the vouch guys

.trannybuster,i told you that those were mangled upon removal and i did say i was goin to make it right,but scarface1689 screwed me outta my parts and threatened to have me arrested if i come on his property.i also have never sen anyone ask for nuts and bolts when they buy parts
    Last edited by BadAssPerformance; 03-15-2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: EDITED NAME and Warning - Flaming other members not acceptable

You sure keep avoiding the fact I asked you for everything to put this stuff on my car and YOU assured me it was COMPLETE...Ill tell you what Ill just send back this stuff and you can re-imburse me for shipping, payment and paypal fees. Im sure a judge understands the word "everything" maybe he'll help you understand it eh...I paid you and you didnt send EVERYTHING as AGREED. I dont care what you thought, I dont care what they think, if the spindles came from the factory with nuts I WANT THEM, if the factory installed dust covers I WANT THEM,If the factory installed keepers I WANT THEM. See, pretty darn simple.
    Maybe you being denied access to those cars explains a few things that your simple just cant grasp and by the sounds of it never will. Kids these days....
    If the auto parts sells these perhaps YOU should have bought them and sent them to me, easy fix!!!! BTW had you did what you agreed to do so would I have and I WAS going to send along 30.00 becasue I knew the shipping killed you. I guess those parts seem a whole lot cheaper now dont they, if you would have only taken care of buisness AS YOU INISISTED YOU WOULD.
    BTW as I said, I have all those emails, or CONTRACTS some may call them.

where did you say you wanted the bolts?i said in the 'contract" you would get the master cylinder,booster,calipers,rotors,prop valve.show me one person who bought parts that got the bolts with it,unless maybe they "asked" for them.ive sold a lo of parts and no one has bitched about not getting nuts and bolts

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Tranny....your arguement is very weak. If he had given you 10.25 rotors instead of the 11's....yeah. The little parts you are complaining about make you sound like a whiner.
    Sorry, but he does not come across as a bad person to deal with because of a couple spindle nuts and locks.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

^^ thanks you,im glad someone else sees it the way i do

Hybrid booster

I would just like to say THANK YOU!!!!! trannybuster, finally someone else see's what con man midnighttoker really is. We have all the proof of ownership on this car and believe me there has been a police report filed at the Coffee County Sherriff's Dept. I also have filed a slander and harrassment suit against midnighttoker per my lawyer so just keep calling, texting, PMing and saying false statements on both websites midnighttoker. Give someone enough rope they will hang themselves is my belief. I am willing to let a judge decide and we will truly see who looks like the A**HOLE in the end. You did make one true statement if you step one foot on my property again to steal any more parts you will go to jail especially since you are a convited felon still on probation in Davidson County. I have kept all of the text, PM's, these post's and e-mails from you and I have also notified Verizon and they themselves are keeping a record which my lawyer is requesting. It's not nice to call someone a thief or out of their name but was else can I expect from a con man. Yes I know that I am new to these two websites and no one knows me, so that is why I am willing to let a judge decide, but for those of you who do not know me and are friends of midnighttoker's just remember you really should not comment on issues of which you have no proof. When I filed the police report the police officer told me the proof is in the pudding. I am only 20 yrs. but I was taught that when you make a deal with some you look them straight in eye and your word is your bond. I guess when you could'nt look me or my parents in the eye I should have known better, but this is my first hard lesson learned. I guess people are going to think and say whatever they want, but I Know who I am and what I do. I have not lied or stolen anything or abused any power unlike midnighttoker just because you are a moderator on TD and can deactivate other peoples accounts as you did mine before they can leave negative feedback on you.Thanks again trannybuster for your honesty and being straight forward

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

So when is the court date. I'de be willing to come down and get video of it. For proof.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Hybrid booster

no problem where are u located so i can get the milage for u so u know how far u have to drive

turbo addict

Tony is a great guy he sold me an alternator
    i dont remember if it had the screws on it or not but i would have used my originals anyhow
    hes very informative on the parts and cool to deal with
    if he was closer (in pick up range) i definitely would have bought a lot more from him

Hybrid booster

are u in chicago 2

Hybrid booster

if he is so reliable then how is selling stolen parts and selling parts he doesnt have in his possession

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast