I picked up this daytona not too long ago and realized that daytonas just arent my thing. I'm an l-body guy at heart and just dont like these heavy daytonas.

The car is 100% RUST FREE.. Im not kidding about this one, its truly survived its life without getting any sort of rust somehow. The paint is OK and would probably shine up pretty good except for in the front, a spot on the hood, and its a little faded on the roof.

Its a true T2 car. Has a garrett turbo, A-555 trans, stock intercooler and radiator, full 3" exhaust, and a CAI. Original motor blew up so a 2.5L out of a minivan was swapped in. I have the original block, crank, and pistons.

The car does run and drive, but the timing is off, it has an oil leak out of the front crank seal, and the vacuum lines are messed up. I am going to look into getting these things fixed.

All in all its a great project and already has most of the things done to make it a fun daily driver.

I need to sell this soon in order to fund my new GLHS

Im asking $2500 OBO

It IS a true T2 car and it is RUST FREE! Oh btw there were only 91 daytona shelby z's with the taupe colored cloth interior made in 1988. So this is quite a rare color combination. If you are SERIOUSLY interested, PM me and I'm sure we could work out a fair deal.

Car is located in Sarasota, Florida

Pics: