I just recieved a whole bunch of parts from Chris@TU.

When I first called him for technical advise on what should I do and which way to go,his advise was always sound and rational.(you could tell you were talking to a real pro).
Chris is always eager to listen to you and make recommendations based on his knowledge and understanding of what works.He never tried to upsell or oversell me in any way,but if I was willing to buy he would always point out the benefits of the purchase.If it was not necessary he would tell you and explain why.
Every time that I have called TU, Chris has picked up the phone and never tried to rush me off no matter how busy he was.Always keeping me informed thru calls or email.I've called him a few times knowing it must have been after 7 o'clock his time and he picked up.Great communication!
TU has gone thru extra lenghts as things like free labor so I would have a bolt on and run part.
I just pulled the parts out of the boxes and am very confident I have professional quality parts, squeaky clean and ready to go!Chris went and made sure my parts were boxed, packed and insured so it would arrive safely.
Talking to Chris You can tell he is,or can be very frendly and personable,intrested in you getting satisfaction out of your car.This might be a rare quality in a vendor,(he wants to see you do good).
Help and support is a factor that everyone looks at when purchasing a set up from a vendor,(like the snap on man,your actually buying help and support,warranty,etc.,not just the quality part.)And I'm sure this is how Chris feels,(not to put words in his mouth).
Keep Turbos Unleashed around forever as they are a great asset to the Turbo-Mopar community!
Cant wait to bolt these parts together and call Chris and say,YOU THE MAN!.But I guess most of us knows that already.-Thanks Chris

Just my experience W/Turbos Unleashed