Recently I was going through some of my parts and decided to open the case on two TIII SBEC computers I have. One looks normal inside, the other looks like the chip was dug out of the potting (both sides) and then resealed with silicone or something. There is no identification or stickers anywhere on the case. The potting no longer adheres to the case and the whole board can be lifted right out of the plastic housing, unlike the other one I have which is stuck in there good.

I'm pretty sure I got this when I bought my white Spirit R/T a couple years ago. It was in the back seat with some other parts and the previous owner claimed it had to have the computer replaced. The SBEC that was installed in the car seemed to work fine and had Mopar reman stickers on it. The white R/T had some other mods like AFPR and a Super 70 turbo on it so I think it might be some aftermarket cal? Anyway to know for sure or should I send it to somebody? The guy I bought the car from didn't know anything about the car, much less the mods it had.