Thread: Question for you guys

boostaholic

Question for you guys

I'm looking at your 413 rebuilds. I considered the Race-built transmission but I don't want the Phantom Grip or the RMVB.

I saw you did additional work to transmissions and was curious if you offer extra clutch packs too. I'd also like the valve body modified (I forget what people do to the valve body but it strengthens the transmission somehow) and adjust line pressure to work with all that.

Your faithful customer,

Pete
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Re: Question for you guys

yes, we can do that. Better/more clutches, modified valve body, and so forth...Best to call and discuss. There are a lot of options, etc....that you can do.
    Thanks
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

boostaholic

I will call you, Cindy!
    Pete Faggella 03 PT Cruiser, 2.4L N/A 5 speed. Daily driver. All stock with baby moon wheels. 85 LeBaron 2.2TBI auto. Hoped I'd see a difference with bumped compression, but I didn't. Still slow. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!'"

boostaholic

Cindy I'll be calling you in a week or two with the green light (& some $$) to go ahead and get crackin' on that tranny.

boostaholic

Have you heard from Cliff, Cindy? I would like to get the ball rolling on this transmission deal when possible.

boostaholic

Cindy?

pete,
    called and left a message..
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

boostaholic

Any word on the tranny? Cash in hand, ready to go

I'll call you tomorrow!