Thread: socket and chip for SMEC

Hybrid booster

socket and chip for SMEC

I'm going to swap a chip into my 88 T1 SMEC and I need the parts to do it. If somebody has the socket and chip I need that would be great. We could talk about the calibration if someone could burn that for me also.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: socket and chip for SMEC

How does a Low profile Aries ZIF and a 27sf512 sound? If you have a cal you'd like to use I can burn it before shipping.

Hybrid booster

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46610

contact him he has a set up with the smec and 3 chips. it works flawlessly and nick is a good guy to deal with.

Norm

turbo addict

hey risen, where in CT do you live/hang out? I think i seen ur car and even posted about it a while back. I passed a gold omni that looked mint from the distance i was at. the car Had to have been yours i would think lol. if i remember correct i think i seen it in durby or something, it was on the left hand side at a shop or firehouse? i forget. I was on my way up to guilford and had been on rt 68 or something i forget exactly where i was. I wanted to stop but we were rushing and i figured i would stop on the way back that night but car was not there anymore when i did go past on the way home.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by tsiconquest88 View Post
    hey risen, where in CT do you live/hang out? I think i seen ur car and even posted about it a while back. I passed a gold omni that looked mint from the distance i was at. the car Had to have been yours i would think lol. if i remember correct i think i seen it in durby or something, it was on the left hand side at a shop or firehouse? i forget. I was on my way up to guilford and had been on rt 68 or something i forget exactly where i was. I wanted to stop but we were rushing and i figured i would stop on the way back that night but car was not there anymore when i did go past on the way home.
    Sounds to me like you did see the omni, there aren't many gold ones from what I can tell. It would have had pumpers on it and the louvers on the back. I'm typically in the central part of the state and the omni is always around there, I'll spare the exact details in the public post. PM me next time you're going to be out this way.

turbo addict

yea man sure. and yea i dont blame ya on keeping the details of where your at private lol. I am not sure if it had pumpers as the front was facing the road i was on and didnt really look at the side of the car while passing. And of course didnt see the back of the car. Definately looked GOOD though, it turned my head nad i knew it was something special, either a stock non turbo in great shape or an awsome turbo or glh model or soemthing lol.