Thread: Big turbo sale!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Big turbo sale!

Turbonetics found us some s60 turbos and a bunch more turbine housings. With the discontiunation of the s60 covers and .63 chrysler turbine housings, plus add in the price increase (new msrp of over $930) for a turbonectics t4/t3 hybrid- if you wanted one of these, now is the time to get one! Limited quatities!

Choices -all come with CHRYSLER turbine housings!!!
    turbo only- Just turbo w/o swingvalve
    complete kit- includes turbo, 2.5 swingvalve, s/s turbo lines, billet oil return, billet WGA bracket and new WGA. Basically everything needed to install!

s60 with .63 turbine housing with F1 turbine wheel. these are direct bolt in like a t-2 garrett, no fab needed.
    turbo only $749
    complete kit $1059

s60 with f2 wheel (1 ONLY!!)
    turbo only $749
    complete kit $1059

S50 to4E (big housing) with F2 wheel in .63 turbine Chrysler housing
    turbo only $779
    complete kit $1099

Thanks,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Re: Big turbo sale!

Ok,
    I only have 3 -s60/F1 and 1 s60/F2 left
    and 4 of the to4E big s50/f2 turbo's left.
    I also have 1- s60/f3 t-3 flange turbo available. This would be great for a spirit R/T
    later,
    Cindy
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

Cindy, could you tell me the difference between a Stage I wheel and an F1 wheel? I'm unfamiliar with the wheels on the T03 Turbines. If you could point me in the direction for more info that'd be fine too. Searching for F1 Turbine Wheel is a little tough.
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

The f-1 wheels are only slightly bigger than the old s1, s2 etc.. wheels. They are a more efficient design that moves more air/less back pressure. I will try and follow up with more info tomorrow when I have more time.
    later,
    Cindy

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor Mario's Avatar

Thanks Cindy.
    Mario Di Cesare [url]www.boostedmopar.com[/url] 1985 Dodge Omni GLH - The Original "BOOSTBOX" 1991 Spirit R/T - "Grandma Boost" [url]http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=270429&postcount=1[/url]

quote directly from Turbonetics

"Turbonetics new F-1 turbine wheels are designed with the latest exhaust flow technology to provide you with the lowest back-pressures possible at extreme boost pressures. This new generation of turbine technology responds faster than any wheels before it while still allowing the most HP for each wheel size."

so basically spools faster and has less back pressure..........

OK, all s60/f1's are sold.
    I ONLY have (2) s60 with f2 wheels available and (2) T04E s50/f2 with Chrysler .63 left.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

hey cindy do you still have one of these. T04E s50/f2 with Chrysler .63 left. if not can you just buy the center section and a compressor housing i have a super60 that needs a rebuild I could just upgrade it my self.

Lynn

yes, I have that turbo in stock. I'll call you later today.