I did research this and found an excellent post by JDAWG regarding chryslers service options for the cars with the 89 and newer rear disc brake, parking brake setup. But that doesnt answer all my questions.
I make it no secret that I profusely hate going to the dealer and would like to not be dependent upon going there if an aftermarket option exists.

Scenario #1 using the original shoes/hardware.

*parking brake shoes ---Who makes them/sells them. current valid pn's would be very helpful.

*self adjuster assembly (all three pieces) --- from looking on rockauto this part doesnt exist ? and is a junkyard/dealer only thing ?

*hardware package--- comes with the upper & lower springs and mounting nails. found online easily

Scenario #2 using the updated/newer pads from aftermarket/mopar.

*parking brake shoes --- I found these on rockauto and elsewhere easily. they just drop in and go with the updated hardware correct ?

*self adjuster assembly --- Also found this on rockauto (see link) and elsewhere rather easily.

*hardware kit --- found online easily (link with picture), anything special I need to know about it. I noticed that one even comes with the adjuster.

Anything else to know ?
Thanks