Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFPR, AEM WB02, Autometer Gauges, RCI Harness, DC Performance Timer, Steve M Cam, N20

AFPR, AEM WB02, Autometer Gauges, RCI Harness, DC Performance Timer, Steve M Cam, N20

Al prices without shipping, parts located in the 34234 area.

$SOLD: ARP Head studs, 11mm, only used to hone block with torque plate.

$SOLD: Brand new, never used MSD wires for our cars.

$SOLD: Brand new billet blank ground Steve Menegon cam. There were two of these grinds made by Steve and his grinder in this profile. Large lobe with a wide seperation, somewhere around .535" lift IIRC. I never got a cam card with it. I bought it to replace my S3 cam for something with less overlap.

$SOLD!: Brand New AEM Wideband O2. Comes with silver and black face, sensor included.

$SOLD each or $SOLD for all of them!: Brand New Autometer Sport Comp 2 1/16" water temp, trans temp, and oil temp gauges. Never taken out of the box.

$20: Used Autometer Sport Comp 2 1/16" oil pressure gauge, does not include sending unit.

$SOLD: Used Autometer Phantom 2 1/16" narrowband AFR gauge.

$40 or $75 for both: RCI 5 point latch harness'. Never been used or installed but past inspection date of Jan 07. I bought them long ago obviously. You can run these if your track isn't picky about tech, or if you want them on the street, or generally road racers don't check dates in my experience on open track days. Very nice units, can be re-stiched for cheap to be made legal again.

$200: Complete Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter stick setup, never installed, still comes with cable and factory box. Setup up for RMVB 727 Mopar tranny. The gate can be modified to work with an A413.

$45: Plastic console to cover shifter setup, made for the Quarter Stick.

Combo deal for $235 shipped!

$SOLD: Dual pillar pod for L body.

$SOLD: Round tooth adj cam sprocket.

$SOLD: MP Hardened exhaust keepers. I have no clue where these came from, ha!

VERY RARE DC performance Timer in custom gauge cluster for the center stack in an L body. This unit does not have the wiring harness to go with it or the sensors, but there is a diagram out there that you could wire it up easily. I paid $250 for it years ago because it was so damn cool, PM me if you think you want it.

$SOLD: Non-AC bracket

$SOLD: Oil filter sandwhich adapter and cooler unit in following pics! Hella cooler setup!

$SOLD: Aeromotive AFPR, firewall mount. Comes with -6an lines and fittings pictured. Custom work will be needed to hook this up on your car, lines may or may not work.

Flanges Sold.

$SOLD: -10 AN Turbo oil drain line. Used when I had a TU header setup.

$500: Complete Direct port nitrous syetm for use on a 4 cylinder. BRAND NEW cold fusion solenoids, large length of -6AN line for the feed, distribution blocks (hard lines not meant for any specific application) AND a perfect condition NOS 10 lb bottle WITH HIGH FLOW VALVE!

More to come soon like a 46 trim T3/T4 hybrid in good used condition for $SOLD! No picture right now though.

And if anyone has a friend with a Gen II Viper that wants an easy 40 WHP gain...

SVP Tr-Y headers ceramic coated, 96-02 Viper GTS or RT/10. Get these for $1K including the catless midpipe section!

Front half of Borla cat-back for an additonal $300! Or just use the mufflers. No tip section available, this will dump at the rear axles.

$400: Gen II GTS fuel tank with sending unit with dual Walbro 255 HP pumps. A fuel setup good for just about 1000 WHP. Plus a free fuel tank! Will sell sending unti and pumps alone for $300.
    Last edited by 8valves; 02-15-2010 at 08:19 AM.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: AFPR, AEM WB02, Autometer Gauges, RCI Harness, DC Performance Timer, Steve M Cam,

I'm interested in the ARP Studs and the L body gauge pillar pod

PM sent

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

Re: AFPR, AEM WB02, Autometer Gauges, RCI Harness, DC Performance Timer, Steve M Cam,

I'm interested in the Round tooth adjustable sprocket and MP exhaust locks.

pm sent.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

I'm interested in the regulator and oil return line. Would you do $90 shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by omni_840 View Post
    I'm interested in the ARP Studs and the L body gauge pillar pod

PM sent
    Replied.

Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    I'm interested in the Round tooth adjustable sprocket and MP exhaust locks.

pm sent.
    Didn't get one from you?

Quote Originally Posted by 92spiritrt View Post
    I'm interested in the regulator and oil return line. Would you do $90 shipped?
    Sure, PM me for details.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

Could you shoot me a PM with more info on this.

More to come soon like a 46 trim T3/T4 hybrid in good used condition for $450! No picture right now though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8valves View Post
    Didn't get one from you?

Quote: Yesterday, 11:32 PM
    Originally Posted by 135sohc
    For the round tooth adjustable sprocket and MP exhaust locks. Will a usps money order work for you ?

craig

Wouldn't bother me. Add $10 for shipping and we'll be good!

Aaron Miller
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Sarasota, FL 34234

Please let me know when its sent so I can mark it pending!

Quote Originally Posted by 135sohc View Post
    I apologize! I must've missed your handle name. I certainly, and obviously, got it! The deal is still standing with you on that!

Hybrid booster

Interested in MSD wires, I assume they're still for sale?

I apologize! I must've missed your handle name. I certainly, and obviously, got it! The deal is still standing with you on that!
    I sent it this morning before I logged on. Its on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCanadian007 View Post
    Interested in MSD wires, I assume they're still for sale?
    I have a deal pending on those. I am waiting to hear back from that individual on if he still wants them, as some of the other parts he wanted were paid for by others before he knew if he could get them yet.

I feel bad about that, so he certainly has dibs for now. I will let you know if that changes.

Garrett booster

you have a pm regarding the Cam Gear.

Bump! I'm surprised the cam is still here!

Bump!!

turbo addict

i want the AF guage u take paypal?

turbo addict

Bump! I'm surprised the cam is still here!
    Anyway to find out the specs on it?

turbo addict

dibs on that gauge lol get at me man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsiconquest88 View Post
    i want the AF guage u take paypal?
    Are you talking about the Autometer Phantom NB02 gauge? The AEM is sold and gone. And yes, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I may be taking it to have it Cam Doctored to know for certain once and for all.

turbo addict

yeap thats the one i meant, the unsold one lol. Anyway pm me the paypal addy. thanks. BTW how much total? i want it shipped 2-3 day priority, so if u send it in a small box its prob only like 5-6 bucks. zip is 12589 if u need reference for quote.

Authorized Vendor Turbo Mopar Vendor BadFastGTC's Avatar

Sorry I hadn't chimed in sooner! 262 adv., 207@.050", .535" lift I & E, 109 intake centerline, 110 LSA. Same cam Reeves has been running. I ran one for a while and had a ball with it. Personally never got to the track with it.

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    Steve Menegon
    1989 T2 GTC (Sledgehammer)
    11.872@120.21
    1987 Shelby Lancer #574 - 13.79@104.65
    2005 SRT4 ACR (Mamba) 12.612@110.96 (Now Junk)
    2016 200S (The Silver Billet) 14.70@92.7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast